at rock bottom

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Cranjus McBasketball wrote:

Seyahkram1977 is correct, all local authorities have a Discretionary Housing Payment scheme for one-off costs like a rent deposit, rent in advance or removal costs to help you move into a new home.

As per the name, it’s discretionary so no guarantees I’m afraid. Can be frustrating getting through to the right department but mention the scheme and persevere until you get a response. Anyway, good luck.

yeah and councils ( protecting budgets like it’s their own money ) aren’t going to road sign the easiest route for the help, so deffo persevere ….. it’ll be worth it I’m sure

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

result guys deposit is going to landlord on monday 15th can move in its some 0% deposit thing my fucking knight mare is over can get out of this house and start to build my life up.thank you for all your help and kind words ,some great people on here helped me so much

Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

result guys deposit is going to landlord on monday 15th can move in its some 0% deposit thing my fucking knight mare is over can get out of this house and start to build my life up.thank you for all your help and kind words ,some great people on here helped me so much

yeah!!!! You’re a top man, no fucker deserves the last few weeks you had, great news, great great news

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Get in there benq99! Chuffed for you pal. Good luck buddy.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Congrats on getting it all sorted man!

Must be a huge relief, glad to hear its come together

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

thanks every one

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

life did get better moved in feel happy went doctors yesterday my bp is now stable 123/89 feeling so much better and to top it off the landlord has offered me a job he owns loads of property and wants me to look after the places as in any jobs need doing sort them out  .was in a very dark place weeks ago now am back and feeling good ,to top it off would be mr bandit doing a video bit of bonanza please .so no matter how down and low you get it will get better thanks guys

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Smiled whilst reading this Ben.

Life has a habit of turning full circle, hopefully your future is looking brighter and life will keep throwing you a bone 🙂

Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

life did get better moved in feel happy went doctors yesterday my bp is now stable 123/89 feeling so much better and to top it off the landlord has offered me a job he owns loads of property and wants me to look after the places as in any jobs need doing sort them out  .was in a very dark place weeks ago now am back and feeling good ,to top it off would be mr bandit doing a video bit of bonanza please .so no matter how down and low you get it will get better thanks guys

You’re  legend lad . you’re obviously  made of decent metal not snapping under all this … up and up

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)