Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Found the wanker.

nobody was forced to watch the video, nobody is forced to gamble.

I am pretty certain the forum user hadn’t driven you to that response, you were already there.

Is that even an attempt at a dig? If anything I’ll need to take it as a compliment, because it shows that you’ve realised that I have full control and don’t fly off the handle like yourself. This is exactly how I think, as I’ve posted many times, you make your own choices in life. Stable people admit that their mistakes are their own.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

it’ll register with you soon.

some of you don’t seem to know I sat here watching members being baited into bans. I gave the opportunity for some of you to do it to me.

and rbreen, if you think bursting in on someones forum post/opinion and calling them a wanker is “in control”, then maybe you are just happy to constantly horrible to people you don’t know.

i was a deliberate hypocrite. I think it’s truly ironic that you folks think logic goes the way you do.

oh and eightblack, there comes a point when you realise you might be rebelling against yourself. it’s good to check.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

oops I see I missed a word out there. oh well.

btw eightblack – click here (bandit forum link) – let’s see if you don’t get followed there.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m horrible to stupid people, whether I know them or not.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Seedy was last seen heading to a small cave in Afghanistan where he has decided to hide until this thread runs it’s course 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’m horrible to stupid people, whether I know them or not.

I can sense the pride.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Twat,cunt,wanker all of these i get called on a daily basis and thats by my mates ?? awright ya cunt is a normal greeting with many i know where am from. Do people actually get offended by name calling? Sticks and stones and all that, I cant take that seriously i find it more believable that people just like to complain

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

The joy of being Scottish Malky, complete desensitisation to “bad words”

some of these fuckers have never been on a building site ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

So let it be known that bandits rules are irrelevant, (some of) the regulars are in charge and if they see fit, can abuse anyone they wish.

That’s that sorted then. You won’t hear another word from me on the matter.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

So let it be known that bandits rules are irrelevant, (some of) the regulars are in charge and if they see fit, can abuse anyone they wish.

Well I’m glad we won’t hear another word from you on the subject as your stance is the definition of hypocrisy.. The rules are play nice. Not every body take shit from Mr B but don’t give it back because he doesn’t like it.

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Bore off.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Twat,cunt,wanker all of these i get called on a daily basis and thats by my mates ?? awright ya cunt is a normal greeting with many i know where am from. Do people actually get offended by name calling? Sticks and stones and all that, I cant take that seriously i find it more believable that people just like to complain

I’ve gotta be honest I may have called you a few of these names myself as well as a sagging foreskin twatbag everytime you reraised me when I was running the poker home games ?.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Well I’m glad we won’t hear another word from you on the subject as your stance is the definition of hypocrisy.. The rules are play nice. Not every body take shit from Mr B but don’t give it back because he doesn’t like it.

Why is it, when i am ready to bow out of a debate, someone has to bait me back in again ?

How’s the panic attacks and anxiety coming along eightblack ? I supposed I should say I really don’t give a shit but I’m not that cunt.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I’ve gotta be honest I may have called you a few of these names myself as well as a sagging foreskin twatbag everytime you reraised me when I was running the poker home games ?.

Haha shitebag should of called me i was prob at it 😛

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re choosing to take the bait.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.’ is closed to new replies.