Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Where does it end ? This is where it started :

Forum Laws – It’s simple, play nice!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

??? this will be fun.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

??? this will be fun.

unless you’re bandit or seedy undercover, i don’t think it will. good to see you though. How are ya ?

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

What a load of bastarding, bollocking, shitting fuckworms.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Give it a rest it was only the other day you created a thread calling someone out

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Nothing wrong with fuckin swearing… we’re grown people.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just thought I’d pop in. Who’s winning? ?

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Oh are we? You could’ve fooled me.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Oh ohhh watch out guys mr B is gonna tell the bandit on us.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Oh are we? You could’ve fooled me.

If only you knew.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Ok so let’s start with me calling Bio a cunt. I did so at the end of a barrage of us rambling on and on at each other about a subject where we didn’t agree and I did so deliberately to see how the reaction would be. I got called out on it by people who have casually and repeatedly abused people. I emailed bandit/seedy about it stating I did it on purpose because after many years or maybe I just got internet a few weeks ago… who knows, I and others were fed up of the rule breaking. It seemed ok for some people to break the rules and others were getting reported and giving seedy a lot of work to do. To finish this point, I openly apologised to Bio and explained I did it on purpose. However it must be noted that this was after a long arduous numerous thread debate on slot RNG and RTP.

Let’s look at you rbreen. You love to rush into a thread and fling insults, breaking the rules without a care in the world, at people who haven’t broken the rules in the content they have posted.

Someone posted a thread about the 100k RK scenario with their opinion and how they felt. They were respectful and didn’t have a go at anyone.

You jumped straight in and called the person a wanker. 100% against bandits rules. No ifs, or buts.

You then went on to back up your insult with this :

Rbreen91 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’ll call anyone a wanker if I wish to do so. As the OP has a right to have their say, I’ve got a right to have mine.

I can’t stand people who blame their actions on other people. People like that are fucking lowlife wankers, you’re responsible for your own actions. Can these cunts watch a film like “Friday the 13th” and refrain from going out and murdering a bunch of teenagers? I’m sure they can. So they can choose how much they fucking gamble too.

Actually, on your own ground, do as you please (as long as it’s within the law and humane). But bandits rules are very very simple and very clear. You are on bandits ground and think you are above his very simple rule. That means you have no respect for Bandit or Seedy for that matter. Their house, their rules.

The disappointing thing for me is to see Haz support your actions, knowing the rule.

There are two more people on this thread who seem to think it’s ok to break the rules.

I’m feeling pretty sure none of you are big enough to change how you act on bandits forum.

This forum is for everyone to voice their opinions under one rule : be nice. Constantly attacking opinions with insults isn’t going to welcome newcomers so it won’t last long before bandit or seedy get around to cleaning the forum up.

There’s a 90% chance you haven’t read all of this, muchless been able to consume it and apologise to both that thread creator and bandit.

Fun ? no. You want this forum to believe you have a serious control over your gambling yet you can’t go two minutes without insulting a total stranger who most likely doesn’t deserve it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sick of seeing these kind of replies on threads lately. Be nice or fuck off will you. Puts a proper downer on my 5 minutes of checking the forum.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I agree that bulling name calling and direct attacks are bad, and there’s no room in this forum or society for it. However I don’t see this to be the case here yes there are negative comments and yes there is a lot of disagreements, the thing is We live in a world of emotionally unstable people everything has to be watered down including the truth.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m apologising for absolutely nothing. How’s that for you?

I try to give the impression that my gambling is in control? I couldn’t care less what people think about my gambling habits. I lose fucking loads. And I never blame anyone else.

14 year old girls (or adults males apparently) like yourself think the world owes them something, and you’re always crying about something that’s completely your own doing

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I also hope you’ve complained to Eminem about that song he wrote about you. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.’ is closed to new replies.