Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I could post something insightful and constructive in this thread but what’s the point, it’s only going to end up in a big argument. So I’ll post a picture of my turtle catching some shut eye instead , he’s all tuckered out.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Mildly ironic as I was just looking at my first thread for ages and some poor unfortunate who foolishly made an adverse comment about one of the bandits videos was immediately called a “wanker”, told to GTFO and to make sure he shut the door on the way out.

Some nice guys on this forum, but the atmosphere can get pretty toxic, especially if you dare to even made the slightest criticism of the owner of the site.   He’s a nice guy, but he is not “God” contrary to what seems to be popular opinion.

How about people be allowed to make comments without being called a wanker purely because they didn’t like a certain video or stance.   The Bandit started this site to promote healthy debate and discussion, not to promote a cult of scientology where every one has to march in file shouting out “one of us, one of us”

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

“Please everyone be nice to me” says the dude who made a thread just so he could have an argument with me.

If you get upset about being insulted or disagreed with don’t make threads like <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>”EightBlack.. Let’s do this!” you clearly want arguments but want to maintain the high ground when you get called out for being a knob, which seems to keep happening to you eh?</span>

Have you noticed how most people here are already in the back foot when they reply to you? It’s because you are an insufferable drip of a man.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Did i not start a similar thread less than a week ago mr b calling for me people to play nice. To stop the name calling and calling someone the c word. No one took notice and people still carried on. I’m sure you could find the thread. I even put i give up on one post. Now i think people are going to say what they want regardless of what you or i say. I agree completely there’s no need to call someone a wanker but you know what it wasn’t aimed at me and tbh I’m getting sick of people who don’t listen and criticising all the time. Not to mention i put a thread up about there been no video up and people still asked everyday.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

For the record as well my reply to rbreen was a lighthearted taking the piss reply. Yes of course i don’t agree with the wanker calling but he’s 100% honest and says it how it is. I may not agree with all of his posts but i respect his honesty.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

If you get upset about being insulted or disagreed with don’t make threads like <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>”EightBlack.. Let’s do this!

Damn, now I have to look for that thread – I must have missed that one in my absence 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

If you get upset about being insulted or disagreed with don’t make threads like <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>”EightBlack.. Let’s do this!

Damn, now I have to look for that thread – I must have missed that one in my absence ?

Good to have you back mate, the thread got deleted but it was a bit of a laugh ? disagree with Mr B and you may be lucky enough to get a special little thread just for you too ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Good to have you back mate, the thread got deleted but it was a bit of a laugh ? disagree with Mr B and you may be lucky enough to get a special little thread just for you too ?

I’m up for that – fame at last 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ive been quiet for a while now. Just cos i wanted to be. Not cos i thought i should be.

I say what i see just like a few others here. I dont really care if im agreed with. I do care if i see others getting put down if they write a non Pc thread.

Lately its about Boredom though. I think most are getting riled up cos its getting a bit stagnent around here. Same posters. Same conversations, same ups and the same downs. Feels shitty to say that, but…hey its me, ive told the truth.

No real new issues. No new conspiracies from me, and not alot of nice new stuff to get us going again.

I love it here. You all know i do. Just gotta wait for the Heads of this forum to bring some new meaty scraps for us to binge on.

But lately theres nothing.

Yeah Bandit and Seedy have lives and responsibilitys. I get that.

But having a following that pays your bills is a resposibility on its own.

They need to pull their fingers out at some point. Take hold of this forum and bring it back to being Tip Top.

#AFreshLickNeeded

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

No new conspiracies from me

WTF – someone has hacked JB’s account 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

God good give it a rest. If this was my forum id ban you just for the sheer shitstarting going on

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

eejit101 wrote:

God good give it a rest. If this was my forum id ban you just for the sheer shitstarting going on

I think he’s talking to you Seedy 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

eejit101 wrote:

Shit Starters are the very life blood of this place atm

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Ha. Id ban the lot of us and start again.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

But when you start shit JB it’s got a comical edge and you actively participate in debate. Mr B on the other hand starts shit in his god complex like way then gets pissy when people go back at him and refuses to accept fault, then starts countless threads about his butt hurt. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.’ is closed to new replies.