Forum members

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Mr B wrote:

They should never allow guns on forums.

Love it. Don’t quit the forum mate. If it’s pissed you off that much just chill for a day or so but no point in leaving. Especially when people want you to stay.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Busted…

Also, love it.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Hi andy. I am just starting a new thread… and I wrote out a whole shebang of crap that I really don’t want to put on it. That’ll make more sense when you see it shortly.  Anyway, this is what I wrote…. bandit already knows some of it as we have spoken already.

Mr B’s Digital Art thread.
    Every so often I will post a picture I have made. These pictures are usually all my own work. By that I mean, sometimes I reply on google images for textures or other things. Other times, the whole image is mine. This will include different things, from somewhat meaningful art, sometimes fun art, and sometimes experiments or just plain messing about. Anyhow…. please keep on topic. Cross threading will be ignored. insults will be dragged outside and beaten to within an inch of their alphabetic lives and yes I am referring to the words only. Also, go easy on me because I have been ill for about a decade now with severe panic attacks and try as I might, I really need to avoid stress and mind f*cks.

I also wrote my car off on friday so I’m not in a great place right now. Still, I am thankful for life and well, hope you find something positive or enjoyable in this thread.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Hope your ok after your accident mate. Cars can be replaced as long as your alright that’s all that matters

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’m not ok but that’s no one elses problem. I just hope more people don’t try adding to it. One thing I am sadly certain of is that to some people, a human life means nothing. To some people, treating a human life like garbage is ok. To some people watching people get treated like garbage is ok too.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

I’m not ok but that’s no one elses problem. I just hope more people don’t try adding to it. One thing I am sadly certain of is that to some people, a human life means nothing. To some people, treating a human life like garbage is ok. To some people watching people get treated like garbage is ok too.

Where abouts in the country are you Mr B? I also suffer with anxiety and panic attacks, and have fucked myself up in a car accident which really messed my head up so I understand to a degree how your feeling.

If your not far from Dorset and ever need someone for a chat and a coffee I’ll always be happy to lend an ear

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

@Mr_B I had no Idea that people was slating? I must of completely missed it all. You are a massively valued member of this community.

If you go then I wish you well in whatever comes next for you but I truly think you should stay, and we will all defend you haha.

Top bloke and quality work in my opinion.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

@Haz40 great post. I’ll take a minute to give my perspective on recent events here.

The first thread which eventually got deleted. JB is the poster I was primarily replying to, he said slots are rigged, initially I patiently explained why that isn’t true and how the concepts of random and RTP work. I became less patient after he repeatedly refused to address any of the points I’d taken a lot of time to write and instead replied again and again with nothing but increasingly vile abuse and homophobic slurs (which is kind of weird, as I’m not gay but nonetheless found it sincerely and deeply offensive). After a great deal of provocation, I finally lost my rag and snapped at him just as rudely. That was wrong of me, but I also won’t apologise for finally snapping, for one moment, after that level of provocation and abuse. There’s only so much anyone can put up with.

Mr B – you have made some great contributions to the forum and I’d be just as sad as anyone else to see you leave. You cannot, however, claim your conduct has been perfect. You said me and Biohazard were liars and corrupt multiple times. You got angry at both of us for doing nothing more than explaining several times why and how slot games are random. I wrote an entire thread “Let’s take a look at a slots programming”, not to slate you, not even just for you, but because I believed if I laid out and explained the maths and science of this subject with a complete example, showing the code, showing the probability tables etc. you would at the very least approach it honestly with an open mind. Instead you deliberately tried to bait me by misquoting me, replacing the word “programmed” with “rigged” and again refused to address a single one of the many points I put effort in to writing out. When I then said that wasn’t a sensible reply to the content (and that’s actually how I phrased it – nothing insulting or abusive there), you complained to Seedy that I was being given “free rope to hang you with”.

I don’t care if you or anyone else believes slots are rigged. You didn’t have to reply to my thread at all and you don’t have to interact with me at all if you don’t want to, but seeing as you chose to, you could have had the courtesy and intellectual honesty to answer the points I made. The time I took to write it deserved that.

I don’t have any problem with you on a personal level. While I’ve found it frustrating that you won’t explain what I wrote on the topic you disagree with and why, you were never abusive in the way JB was. Nothing I ever wrote in answering JB was aimed at you.

So that’s me, that’s my perspective on what happened. Water under the bridge as far as I’m concerned.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Where abouts in the country are you Mr B? I also suffer with anxiety and panic attacks, and have fucked myself up in a car accident which really messed my head up so I understand to a degree how your feeling.

If your not far from Dorset and ever need someone for a chat and a coffee I’ll always be happy to lend an ear

Yea it’s not good is it… the stresses and strains of life can bring us down and sometimes we end up bringing each other down. Sometimes I look at the negatives and try to convert them into positives. Sometimes I take on battles I can’t win, serenity’s prayer and all that. Mostly I save what energy I have for trying to survive now. Had a shite week health wise and to add to that severe spasms in my back (middle) but they are easing again now. As for panic attacks I’ve had them for about 10 years if I haven’t already said that and my homeless friend is back from seeing his family in germany so like it or not I have him to worry about plus my best friend is going through some tough times not to mention some severe shit going on in my family right now that for the grace of god no one can do anything about as it’s terminal. A family member visited me two days ago feeling totally broken and wanted it all to end which for a selfish moment isn’t a negative I can handle too well but I had to and I did well. Keeping in touch with them every now and then with the soldier on support while they watch their relatively young other half lose their life due to MS.

it’s truly hard to wish for better days under these circumstances but we can’t give in can we.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)