Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

The joy of being Scottish Malky, complete desensitisation to “bad words”

some of these fuckers have never been on a building site ??

Yeah could you imagine after day 1. Boss and co-workers reported for abuse and borderline torture called to head office…

‘just having a laugh mate’ no prob back to work ya soft shits. Is most likely how it would go down

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Twat,cunt,wanker all of these i get called on a daily basis and thats by my mates ?? awright ya cunt is a normal greeting with many i know where am from. Do people actually get offended by name calling? Sticks and stones and all that, I cant take that seriously i find it more believable that people just like to complain

I’ve gotta be honest I may have called you a few of these names myself as well as a sagging foreskin twatbag everytime you reraised me when I was running the poker home games ?.

Haha shitebag should of called me i was prob at it ?

Next time if there is one your getting called down ? problem was I was always at it too! I think the only decent hand I had against yer was 3/3 or 4/4 on the button and you on the SB… Obviously had to shove it since I had a few BBs left and you woke up with Kings, just my luck! ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

The joy of being Scottish Malky, complete desensitisation to “bad words”

some of these fuckers have never been on a building site ??

Yeah could you imagine after day 1. Boss and co-workers reported for abuse and borderline torture called to head office…

‘just having a laugh mate’ no prob back to work ya soft shits. Is most likely how it would go down

I’ve worked with one guy like that, safe to say he didn’t last long.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Yes it is an insult to even think of calling me with 3/3 or 4/4 i will always have that dominated haha. Shame it never really took off the way I thought it might have but was a good couple of games.

But anyway back on topic before i get in trouble 😛 The rule ‘play nice’ I don’t think that is to be taking literally. What I took that as is don’t go to far (racial/homophobic/death threats) along those lines. I may be making this up but i think i remember him saying he didn’t want a long list of rules to follow. If actually taken literally you wouldn’t be able to write anything as it could end up offending someone

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yes it is an insult to even think of calling me with 3/3 or 4/4 i will always have that dominated haha. Shame it never really took off the way I thought it might have but was a good couple of games.

But anyway back on topic before i get in trouble ? The rule ‘play nice’ I don’t think that is to be taking literally. What I took that as is don’t go to far (racial/homophobic/death threats) along those lines. I may be making this up but i think i remember him saying he didn’t want a long list of rules to follow. If actually taken literally you wouldn’t be able to write anything as it could end up offending someone

Cheeky get tried to bluff me with 7 2. ?. Btw i seem to be quite familiar with many of these swear words on this thread. I hear them on a daily basis usually from the missus. ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

So let it be known that bandits rules are irrelevant, (some of) the regulars are in charge and if they see fit, can abuse anyone they wish.

That’s that sorted then. You won’t hear another word from me on the matter.

Well I’m glad we won’t hear another word from you on the subject as your stance is the definition of hypocrisy.. The rules are play nice. Not every body take shit from Mr B but don’t give it back because he doesn’t like it.

Why is it, when i am ready to bow out of a debate, someone has to bait me back in again ?

How’s the panic attacks and anxiety coming along eightblack ? I supposed I should say I really don’t give a shit but I’m not that cunt.

Hardly relevant but since you asked they’re manageable, thanks for your concern but as you’ve previously stated I too don’t think an individuals mental health is something sound to dig at.. But I guess you are that type of cunt eh

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

So let it be known that bandits rules are irrelevant, (some of) the regulars are in charge and if they see fit, can abuse anyone they wish.

That’s that sorted then. You won’t hear another word from me on the matter.

Well I’m glad we won’t hear another word from you on the subject as your stance is the definition of hypocrisy.. The rules are play nice. Not every body take shit from Mr B but don’t give it back because he doesn’t like it.

Why is it, when i am ready to bow out of a debate, someone has to bait me back in again ?

How’s the panic attacks and anxiety coming along eightblack ? I supposed I should say I really don’t give a shit but I’m not that cunt.

Hardly relevant but since you asked they’re manageable, thanks for your concern but as you’ve previously stated I too don’t think an individuals mental health is something sound to dig at.. But I guess you are that type of cunt eh

I guess seeing as you are never wrong, I must be. There’s a valid reason I mentioned them but if you took your head out of your arse and had a good look, you’d see why. Peace

The kyle WANTED $0
    Blocked

Hey guys love the debate

Poppashandie WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Guys, I’ve been lurking on these forums since their inception, but I fancy a post now.

As a general rule of thumb, the vast majority of posts online are shitposts and if you have any of a multitude of mental issues that makes it practically impossible to disassociate reality from these shit posts then in my opinion you really shouldnt frequent them.

I disagree censorship so I disagree with admins on forums shutting down  threads or posters for posting “offensive” content. Having said that I also feel a hard coded need to look after the vulnerable.  Ive had a few rums and started this post a while ago. I’ll read it and finish my point at a later date

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Abusive forum members Vs Bandits rule.’ is closed to new replies.