What you veiws on holy diver

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Granted the bonus and base game are different to dragon born but this game is of similar ilk to it.

Big paying BTG

DHV,bonanza, queen of roaches,starquest.

medimum paging BTG

donughts

low paging BTG

the one with the pyramid, the one with the books(ha I shouldnkne there names) dragon born, These games need to be played on a higher stake to match the wins of the other BTG games.

Just my opinion

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Played this last night , was fun looking game for about 10 mins by God that fun was blown out the window with bordom ,it took about a hour to get to 3x , never again never felt so board in my life. Shit shit game in my view , I’m sure someone will post a monster hit on it ,but that game is not for me ,thank feck for Freeplay.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

level 2 bonus., paid 26 x

interesting game.. bits of all sorts of games… high variance i guess.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Think were theyve thrown so many shit ones out latley with bonus buy and ripping our wallets dry this one with the build up looks the same way a money ripper hopefully after a few more videos come out with people playing it there is some mega potential but not seing it at the momment

Oh there’s potential but that’s the pull in method

I haven’t the bloody time to sit on it for 3 or 4 hours whilst it runs across the bottom of the screen collecting bloody gems

I’ll stick to the jackpot slots, at least they thrash out teases and bonus galores, might be crap 95% of the time but the hope is always there that this is the one.

That thing when it hits you could care less if it pays or not

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

aps31 wrote:

Granted the bonus and base game are different to dragon born but this game is of similar ilk to it.

Big paying BTG

DHV,bonanza, queen of roaches,starquest.

medimum paging BTG

donughts

low paging BTG

the one with the pyramid, the one with the books(ha I shouldnkne there names) dragon born, These games need to be played on a higher stake to match the wins of the other BTG games.

Just my opinion

Book Of Gods? that is one hell of an abomination

Its quite shocking its BTG that made it tbh

BTG have become overrated recently

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

BTG were always overrated. Their reputation somehow managed to coast for a long time off the fact that when Bonanza and DHV were first released, there was a little introductory period where they regularly paid out an absolute shit-ton of money. White Rabbit had a short honeymoon too. But every other game they’ve produced has been terrible from the get-go.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Right, gave this a go on freeplay earlier, seems okay. I started with £1000 on £1 spins, got a few decent base wins to keep me going. Triggered the level 1 bonus at about 150 spins, level 2 at 300 spins and level 3 at about 450 spins, working out around 150 spins per level, which is not in-line with what others have said about this slot (normally level 3 takes an absolute age apparently!). Anyway the top bonus didn’t retrigger and paid 70x. Quite a boring 70x too, not much really happened, just a few mediocre base wins.

Will give it another blast!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Let me save the Bandit and Dave the bother of recording BTG s Holy Diver slot. Back to the pub lads.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

So I spend ageeeeees getting to the max level again to give it another go. On the very first spin it kicks off a slow spin, with a purple gem on the first, then a x3 on the next two reels and then it crashes. Never saw what the last 3 reels were. Infuriating!

To be clear, this is on freeplay. So I can’t just refresh and reload it… it resets!

Anyway, took about 200 spins for level 1 this time, another 200 for level 2 and about 250ish for level 3 I seem recall. Balance took much more of a hammering this time around though!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Watched a few videos on this before. Can’t really see the appeal to be honest. Seams a lot of pissing sound to get to max and the bonus doesn’t seam great. Hopefully someone will throw a few decent videos of big wins up to show the potential

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

BTG were always overrated. Their reputation somehow managed to coast for a long time off the fact that when Bonanza and DHV were first released, there was a little introductory period where they regularly paid out an absolute shit-ton of money. White Rabbit had a short honeymoon too. But every other game they’ve produced has been terrible from the get-go.

Agreed. For me the only decent slot they have made is DHV…I’m not even fussed about Bonanza it’s just a grind to hit the bonus and the base game is rather dull. Same story with Donuts…if someone could explain the appeal of this game I’d imagine it’s the fact that it has “potential” with the multiplier in the bonus, still everything else about it (other than the bonus music) is just a snore fest. I don’t mind White Rabbit but wouldn’t go out of my way to play it.

I’l tell yer, if DHV2 disappoints I’ll be giving BTG a wide berth.

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Well played Holy Diver  last night and it froze 2 spins into bonus.  It still won’t open properly . It loads to 99% then opens but won’t start dosent even show my balance. I spoke to live chat they said the tech team will look into it. Took me ages to get to level 3 of the bonus. Won’t be playing it again. Not happy ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Super unlucky session, Steve! Gutted we didn’t get a chance to see the mental potential this slot has, your bonuses sucked.

I’ve had another blast on freeplay today and managed 150x which is decent. Feel like the 10x to 30x wins are the most common though…

P.s. can confirm it can drop more than two swords in the base!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I wonder if Bandits ??? Donuts luck has transferred to Holy Diver? Maybe a blast on Donuts for research purposes ???

Also @seedy can you fix the spelling of the thread title ? ta  ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I wonder if Bandits ??? Donuts luck has transferred to Holy Diver? Maybe a blast on Donuts for research purposes ???

I agree this would be a valuable test. Single slots session on Donuts next!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)