What you veiws on holy diver

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Thats a shame would be good if you could build up then change stake for a better bonus

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Nice little win off 20p stake so the real question now would you play it again lol didnt have chance to try but was wondering  if you build up the gems on a low stake can you switch to a higher one and have the multiplier that youve built

it resets when you change stake

Does it change ie unreset when you move back the original stake ? Pretty sure this is a silly q

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Nice little win off 20p stake so the real question now would you play it again lol didnt have chance to try but was wondering  if you build up the gems on a low stake can you switch to a higher one and have the multiplier that youve built

it resets when you change stake

Does it change ie unreset when you move back the original stake ? Pretty sure this is a silly q

when i had 3 gems i changed stake to check when i moved back to original stake the 3 gems where still there so yes i would assume so

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Ive just finished ripping my eyeballs out after watching a stream on youtube what utter arse i will give it a bash when i get chance hoping slagging it off enough will give me a big fat juicy win haha!

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Well.. here is my view. PANTS!

Granted these were both level 1 bonuses but i wanted to see if level 1 could pay. The £10 one even had a retrigger 🙁

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve not played it yet but from the footage I’ve seen it looks rather gash, I don’t think this will hit the heights of DHV or Bonanza. I’ll give it a bash on Saturday but I won’t be playing it very long that’s for sure.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Good luck when you do have a shot bud, It takes the piss for a level 2 bonus and REALLY takes the piss for a level 3 from what i’ve seen (courtesy of poor NickSlots who got a shocking level 3 bonus tonight!)

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah, just seen that Nickslots video and it’s changed my mind. I didn’t know it was Leovegas exclusive for one. But for me, here’s an honest review of the game.

So now that I understand the game I’ll explain it for those who don’t know. Basically you have a knight running or walking towards a chest with every spin, once he opens the chest there can contain Gems needed to bonus, wilds or a symbol (A, K, Q, J, 10) that will change the specific symbol inside the center reels to wild. You need to collect 4 different gems to play the bonus or you can choose to level up which gives you higher wild multi and more megaways and then collect another 4 to reach the next level, level 3 is max and puts the wild multi at x3…it’s not a progressive multi like Bonanza so you are depending on hitting wilds to win anything decent as all the premium gems in the center reels turn to wilds during the bonus. During the free spins the knight runs across and slays Death every spin with a chance of finding a gem which will give you +1 spin and if you collect enough you’ll retrigger and get 8 spins.

Graphics, music  and general feel of the game looks good. But here’s my major gripe with the slot; it is everything that is wrong with slotting, it’s another slot that is sending the industry the wrong way for us gamblers.

I’ve never been a fan of feature buys, generally to me they are a scam a quick way to get someone to dump a lot of cash for something that very rarely pays compared to the price you are paying – with Slots like Vikings Unleashed and Extra Chilli it is even worse because you have to gamble these to have a chance of hitting a big win and most times you will end up with nothing, just dumping away 100x the stake on a single spin.

The problem with this game is that it’s not one you can just jump on and do a few spins and get lucky hitting a bonus, you have to invest quite a bit of time and money, it doesn’t seem worth it to collect the level 1 bonus you will either want to go for level 2 but ideally level 3. Even when you hit level 3 there’s still a chance you’ll be paid next to nothing as seen by Nickslots getting less than £300 on £8 stake and I think he put in about £1200 to land the bonus and was at max level. On the first time around (again on max level) he got paid big but overall he made about £33 profit as it cost him around £700ish to land the feature at max level. To me it seems like a more intuitive way to force people to buy the bonus, before it was a choice but with the design of this slot it feels almost built in to the core game due to the time and money generally needed to go for the max level, if that makes any sense?

I could just be talking bollocks here either way I won’t be bothering with this one.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I have to agree Green from what I have seen so far. It seems the base game is pretty low but it’s early days yet and let’s face it, 12 jewels for the highest bonus could happen much quicker than we have seen so far. However I dare say getting 12 gems in 12 spins if that is possible, would be very rare, let’s say for that quick hit £300 or something. I hit a £828 for £40 a few weeks ago. If this slot can’t do that or anywhere near that, it will be nuked by the crowd over time.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Good music tho. Classic from the rock legend Ronnie James Dio

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

How many horror stories are we going to hear about with this one then . People get sucked in to get to level 3 . Then it taking thousands off spins to get the last gem .

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Not played it and don’t intend to in the future. BTG made me wanna tear my face and ears off whilst playing Bonanza. Don’t think this one from them will be any different.

They have a kanny nack of producing good games with evil intentions lol.

Join me in the Boycott of BTG haha

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Boring as hell realy slow paced…….not a game for me =/

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Bring back “paint” all is forgiven. This game is utter pish, totally boring.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Just seen Nickslots ouch

BTG are not doing any good for slots with crap like this imo, whatever happened to just getting 3 scatters in the base triggering a bonus?

They are turning slots into war of attrition’s ffs, time consuming and do they think we have the time and the money? within 50 spins I knew what kind of a slot it was I knew I wasn’t going near it with a barge pole.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)