What you veiws on holy diver

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Hey guys just a thread as to what your veiws on holy diver is has anyone played it yet i give it a little bash today really liked the game effects the sounds didnt manage a bonus yet but will continue to get one

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Boring as fuck lol

Can’t see Bandit kicking Reel King into touch for it put it that way haha

I prefer playing slots like Batman progressive jackpots tbh, all these BTG slots are pretty awful lately, millionaire is the pits and this Holy Diver is perfect for insomnia imo

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

I liked the little bit i played but tbh the only games i liked of theres were dhv dragon born and bonanza they have gone to heavy on the megaways games and bonus buys latley but what ive played of it its better than all that megaways crap

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Life and balance draining by what ive just seen!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Djneeds wrote:

Life and balance draining by what ive just seen!

Hopefully withba few plays on it it will become another great btg game unlike the other megaways shit

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Playing on 20p, deposited £20

Boxes multiplied a few times and got my balance up to £66, moved up to level 3 costed £5, currently 200 spins and no gems since I entered level 3. Will keep everyone posted.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

oops, it had logged me out.

Working free play : Holy Diver

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Another 100 spins, 1 gem, balance down at £47.62.

So boring hahaha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

That little shit running across the bottom needs to boot them chests a bit harder. No decent wins not really sure what am trying to get to be honest although do have 2 of the gems on the shield on the left lit up

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Another set of 100 spins, two gems, one gem spin gave me 0x, the second gave me this on the last spin of autos

Fucking give me that blue NOW

EDIT: Balance up at £53.76

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

so the 4 gems takes you to either level up or 10 free spins. i took the spins music was ok bonus was trash onto the next game good luck all having a try

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Bit meh. Was very stingy with the wins.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Ok so, what a fun little bonus.

I never realised levelling up kept the gems 3x in the bonus, I thought that was a base game multiplier.

Anyway, it’s a drag, but the potential on the bonus maxed out is great.

Finished with a balance of £87.26 from a £20 deposit. Happy with that 🙂

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Nice little win off 20p stake so the real question now would you play it again lol didnt have chance to try but was wondering  if you build up the gems on a low stake can you switch to a higher one and have the multiplier that youve built

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Nice little win off 20p stake so the real question now would you play it again lol didnt have chance to try but was wondering  if you build up the gems on a low stake can you switch to a higher one and have the multiplier that youve built

it resets when you change stake

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)