What you veiws on holy diver

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

And they are turning slots into full on tilts as well

Its bad enough going 400-500 spins on Bonanza and it fucking you off with 30x, but imagine spending 2 hours on that collecting those gems, spending a £1000, getting to level 3 and it paying 30x?

Sorry but BTG need to stop with that bollocks imo, get back to ripping us off but at least providing some form of entertainment, that slot would make me drill my own eyeballs.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Got to say i’m a bit gutted at the reviews so far, it looks such a fun game and i am really looking forward to the single slot series later today – i do totally agree though that the concept of the game makes it a very difficult one to only play for say 100 spins, you have to go committed on this one don’t you. I will see what happens on it when i have a bash and stick the video on later with any luck!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

fuck big time gaming took me for £100 that i saved for a mth to go on this ,wont be playing that again should just stick with bonanza bet i would be cashing out or still have money to play.NOT A GOOD MACHINE AS BANDIT SAID YOU CANT JUST DO 100 ODD SPINS IT KEEPS YOU THERE

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Good write up bud and i have the exact same feeling having played it for the last 4 hours.. i have also worked out its secretly not exclusive 😉 Royal Panda have it 🙂

https://royalpanda.com/video-slots/holy-diver/?mode=true   – Real Play

https://royalpanda.com/video-slots/holy-diver/?mode=false  – Demo Play (no need to be logged in either)

Have a play on demo and see what you think if you haven’t had a chance to give it a shot yet. I for one will be avoiding it for the simple fact at my normal stake of 20-40p i will be looking at sinking 120 – 150 spins average to get a level 1 bonus that will simply not pay anywhere near what other BTG slots can play. Im hoped to be proven wrong and see a 1000x level one bonus but i won’t hold my breath (as Mr bandit says… i will die!)

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Why don’t the game providers do their homework and seek out what the players want in a game?, why can’t they approach the forum and ask what people seek in a slot. This release from BTG is utter wank. Look at Fruit Warp.. a simple format which is great fun to play. All providers need to get their thumbs out their arse. Blueprints another one Ted, king Kong cash, duckula, inspector gadget and that new Martian fucker, same format and predictability with different cartoon characters. I feel like booting someone straight in the duck, dick I meant, ducking autospell. BastArd thing

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Interesting that Royal Panda have it too, they must just be Leo Vegas behind the scenes then yeah?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Thats correct leovegas have 10+ sites in there group that i know of

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Thought I’d do a demo play on it last night – in the 4th set of 100 spins (without collecting any gems) I dozed off.

‘Nuff said.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Got to say i’m a bit gutted at the reviews so far, it looks such a fun game and i am really looking forward to the single slot series later today – i do totally agree though that the concept of the game makes it a very difficult one to only play for say 100 spins, you have to go committed on this one don’t you. I will see what happens on it when i have a bash and stick the video on later with any luck!

Nice 1 Bandit… Looking forward to it. ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Think its just another shit btg game there throwing slots out everyother week now with all this bonus buying or build up your bonus games think the only provider who are producing good games and have the potential for a jackpot or even 500x plus is red tiger when they first came out there were ok ish but latley they have produced some good games and there paying in the bonuses and the base games

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I read that the game took 2 years to make, I’m wondering how at this point!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Think were theyve thrown so many shit ones out latley with bonus buy and ripping our wallets dry this one with the build up looks the same way a money ripper hopefully after a few more videos come out with people playing it there is some mega potential but not seing it at the momment

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yep dude, would be cheaper to download Holy Diver from itunes to listen to it because lets be honest the music is the only  decent thing about the slot and then throw your money at DHV, a game that is actually fun to play! 😛

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

That sounds a good plan lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Really looking forwards to watching this one bud hopefully everyone’s just been unlucky and it’s saving up a monster hit for you ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)