there are some low life twats about

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Done Bro £10 ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

31 people tener each. Tenner is fuck all. ?

?

just got in from my shift at work and reading all your comments .just want to say thanks for all the kind words .yes a tenner is fuck all but its a lot when you dont have it and the fund me i would not have clue where to start with things like that,i did not want this to come across as begging or asking for money it was just me feeling so fucked off with some twat taking my sons game machine.there really is some nice people in this group thanks guys…house is still sleeping going to make coffee and watch bandits latest video that will cheer me up

It hasn’t come across that way at all bud

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Done Bro £10 ?

Ditto – thats another £10

29 to go

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just a quick note to Bandit – I know you are a great guy and might want to buy this Nintendo for BenQ99’s sone.

But give us all a chance first to help out first just to show him how much support he has and that all people are not complete twats.

Then if you are feeling generous you can chip in 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i hope i dont get a ban from this site by speedy or the bandit .here since day one i was not begging just getting my anger out,feel like shit now.i am lost for words

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

i hope i dont get a ban from this site by speedy or the bandit .here since day one i was not begging just getting my anger out,feel like shit now.i am lost for words

You aren’t a fly by nite man, you have been here a long time.

Just wait till you see my begging post 🙂   I’m after a high class lady of the night and they cost £1000 a shot (or so Haz tells me 😉 )

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

honestly man we all know you where just letting your anger out, and like you say you’ve been here since day 1 and have never asked or even insinuated you want something so don’t feel bad dude your nothing like the chancers we get here from time to time

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

your nothing like the chancers we get here from time to time

I know you are speaking about me but I forgive you 🙂  LOL

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

your nothing like the chancers we get here from time to time

I know you are speaking about me but I forgive you ?  LOL

? ? I was thinking of the guy who wanted the Bandit to bonus danger for a win big enough for a family holiday for him ??

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about that. I’ve had a few things stolen and it’s a horrible feeling. Literally 1 month ago someone sent into my jacket at work and stole my bank cards, bus pass and 80p in change and then threw my jacket in the bin. I work with the cunt but it’s near impossible to find them unless they confess. Makes you lose trust in everyone. If I could donate I for sure would but I’ve got a 9 month old and a student nurse as a partner so things are kind of tight. You don’t sound like you are begging at all, to me if you changed some of the words sounds like you are pissed off at a slot that has rinsed you. Don’t feel bad. Other people suggested the gofundme not you.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

If you are going to donate watch out for the tip box 🙂

The sneaky bar stewards at GoFundMe put a tip box with an automatic £1 donation if you don’t unclick it – they got me.

Would have rather given £11 to the fund than give an extra quid to a commercial company.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Stuck a tenner in mate , couldn’t see where to unclick the tip box thing lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

springbrucesteen wrote:

Stuck a tenner in mate , couldn’t see where to unclick the tip box thing lol

Guess you just have to change the figure.   It’s like the bloody slot machine which defaults to £2 spins and it’s 10 minutes before you realise it 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

£10 donated as promised. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)