there are some low life twats about

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

i hope i dont get a ban from this site by speedy or the bandit .here since day one i was not begging just getting my anger out,feel like shit now.i am lost for words

Might get a ban from @seedy for calling him Speedy ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Il slap that tenner in from my Kwiff cashback from Bandit mate.

Genuine guys will always get my help if needed.

Much love mate. And hope you find the fuckers

PLEASE leave the Gofundme link on this one @Seedy mate. X

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Haven’t got much spare cash at the moment but I would be happy to donate what I can if a page is set up buddy.

Fucking scum

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

BenLFC wrote:

Haven’t got much spare cash at the moment but I would be happy to donate what I can if a page is set up buddy.

Fucking scum

Search benq99s in gofundme and youll find it ? I love how kind everyone here is, it blows me away

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I took the link off – i know you will all understand that i can’t have one rule for the regulars and one for the gofundme posters, if anyone wants the link email me for it – [email protected]

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I took the link off – i know you will all understand that i can’t have one rule for the regulars and one for the gofundme posters, if anyone wants the link email me for it – [email protected]

Sorry mate I know I broke the rules, what can I say, I’m a rebel?

Nah I joke lol I was worried as it wasn’t showing up at first if you search benq99s it comes up straight away

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I have emailed benq directly, i’ve a feeling my emails may go to the junk folder though so he will have to check lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Makes sense – as long as people know where to find the page so we can all help – it’s not just about the money, it’s about showing support

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

sorry guys hope no one gets in shit for this ,your all good people warms my hart thank you

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

sorry guys hope no one gets in shit for this ,your all good people warms my hart thank you

I hope this has cheered you up a bit mate, your up to £40 already ? your lad will be smashing up super Mario in no time ?

Bandit mate would you mind slinging my email across to benq? Cheers bud

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

No problem mate. I’d of only wasted it anyway ha ha. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s awful, can’t even forget to lock a car door for 5 minutes 🙁 If the fund hasn’t made it by the end of the month i’ll throw a few quid into it Benq, can’t have mini Benq upset 🙁

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

There are some proper low lifes about, I agree! 2 weeks ago, someone stole our bottom step (Yorkshire stone) for some strange arse reason.. bugger knows how because it was ridiculously heavy. The same night, my daughters nursery (and my place of work) got broken in to. Some proper scum around!

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

There are some proper low lifes about, I agree! 2 weeks ago, someone stole our bottom step (Yorkshire stone) for some strange arse reason.. bugger knows how because it was ridiculously heavy. The same night, my daughters nursery (and my place of work) got broken in to. Some proper scum around!

Ffs they stole your step !!

nothings safe

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Ffs they stole your step !!

nothings safe

Exactly! It’s just a pile of mud now until I can get angle grinder on another piece. Cant have nothing these days. We might as well just chain everything down into the concrete to deter the bastards

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)