there are some low life twats about

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

ok guys quick update have got a new switch coming from argos today so am all sorted .i just want to thank you all for your kind words and the people that donated .only thing now is what to do with the donations can it go to a charity or do a little comp and give to a member on here.your all great and i thank you. oh and one more thing    MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING LOCK YOUR CAR

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

ok guys quick update have got a new switch coming from argos today so am all sorted .i just want to thank you all for your kind words and the people that donated .only thing now is what to do with the donations can it go to a charity or do a little comp and give to a member on here.your all great and i thank you. oh and one more thing    MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING LOCK YOUR CAR

Great news Benq 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think the donations are for you to put towards another Nintendo or whatever you choose.?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Happy days man, glad you got it sorted so fast

so charity, comp, or refund? Obviously the four donors are to decide

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Think the donations are for you to put towards another Nintendo or whatever you choose.?

The new Yoshi game is fun!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Oh yea man 40 is a new game for him, do that

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Wrote the money off as soon as I donated it – but something for your son

so glad to hear you have it sorted

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think that’s unanimous then. My vote is treat your lad to something. ??

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Made up it’s sorted for your lad???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Theivin bstrds .  sorry to hear about that mate . And glad to hear the wee mans been sorted . Great work lads .?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes if it aint nailed down some twat will have it

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

£5 spins on primal?

Do whatever you fancy with tenner lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

This has been a wonderful thread, I hope he loves his new game and I hope it shows that for every cunt we have in this world there’s at least 4 diamonds to counter

Also I hope you don’t still feel bad for this as it was haz who suggested a fund and me who set it up, you asked for nothing and I’m sure no one will mistake you for whiskers ? NOW REMEMBER TO LOCK THE DOOR.  nah I’ve forgotten to lock up my bike a few times and it hasn’t been nicked so just a wrong place wrong time thing in this instance I think, glad your son isn’t without his console, like I said in the email when I was 8 if some cunt stole my gameboy I’d have been in pieces

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Think that’s unanimous then. My vote is treat your lad to something. ??

Put it towards a new game for him I say… ????

If not a game then a day out, treat your kid with the £40 Ben… Whatever he likes, I’ve heard the Movies are good ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)