there are some low life twats about

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

got in from work after knocking my nuts off quick coffee and take my 8 year old to school in the car he allways takes his nintendo switch on way to school.running late knackered and not with it forgot to lock car gone for 5 mins to find the nintendo gone.some fucking low life twat that thinks its ok to lift things had it away .so £309 down the pan in dog house with wife ,sons pissed off .rant over just pisses me off people think its ok to take things.now its me that will have to do even more overtime to save to replace it .looks like i am in for good weekend not

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that dude, was there any cameras around where you parked? Not to say old bill would even bother investigating but it might be worth a look.

there’s nothing I hate more than a fuckin theif.. When I was traveling in New Zealand some cunt nicked my almost full sketch book with years worth of my drawings in it. Not even worth any money just worth a lot to me, I’m still seething and it was years ago, I’ve barely drawn since ? some people are proper low life cunts

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no old bill would do fuck all mate,just so pissed off got him it for xmas and he is so fucking down and thats what hurts me the most feel so stupid not locking car.work hard for my money

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Cunts. Hope you find em and slap the shit out of em!

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Cunts. Hope you find em and slap the shit out of em!

What he said!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Tried to post what i thought. It went for moderation so you can only imagine what i think to that.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Benq99… That sucks big time brother, no doubt its in a cash exchange store near you atm, in the back shop Ofcourse for a few weeks before being put on the shelf…

If it helps you probably saved an old Lady from losing her purse.. ?Fecking B@stards.

Ill donate £10 to a fund if you set it up and get the wee man a new Nintendo ???

Our city had like 5 murders since the weekend, umpteen stabbing too, there’s something In the water atm.

Being night-shift & working the streets you see alot, I’ve been stabbed, spat on, 3 ribs broken, burst head, broken back window, and receive abuse almost everyday all for taking people home safe. No mean city was right enough ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Hi Benq99… That sucks big time brother, no doubt its in a cash exchange store near you atm, in the back shop Ofcourse for a few weeks before being put on the shelf…

If it helps you probably saved an old Lady from losing her purse.. ?Fecking B@stards.

Ill donate £10 to a fund if you set it up and get the wee man a new Nintendo ???

Our city had like 5 murders since the weekend, umpteen stabbing too, there’s something In the water atm.

Being night-shift & working the streets you see alot, I’ve been stabbed, spat on, 3 ribs broken, burst head, broken back window, and receive abuse almost everyday all for taking people home safe. No mean city was right enough ???

Man those are some savage work place risks ? in guessing your a London taxi driver?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

there are some low life twats about

The lowest run the country. Sorry for your boy though 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Id donate also. No problem. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Man those are some savage work place risks ? in guessing your a London taxi driver?

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17516915.glasgow-taxi-driver-and-woman-get-into-violent-fight-near-george-square-in-shocking-video/

OUR city in the last 10 years has calmed down a lot, but this week we had like 5/6 murders, London, Manchester ain’t got a look in.. Ffs those peeps that done the London riots came up here only to get robbed again, Glasgow is fucking mental ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17516915.glasgow-taxi-driver-and-woman-get-into-violent-fight-near-george-square-in-shocking-video/

OUR city in the last 10 years has calmed down a lot, but this week we had like 5/6 murders, London, Manchester ain’t got a look in.. Ffs those peeps that done the London riots came up here only to get robbed again, Glasgow is fucking mental ?

I watched a documentary about Glasgow a little while ago, they treated violent crime as a public health concern and tackled it as such and it dropped from murder capitol of Europe if I remember rightly

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes i thought that it will end up in cash converters ,this country is getting a joke its like if you dont work you are better off as the hand outs that your given.and just wanna say thanks to all of you guys on here with kind words.i will get my son a new one when i can and never leave the car unlocked again

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

I watched a documentary about Glasgow a little while ago, they treated violent crime as a public health concern and tackled it as such and it dropped from murder capitol of Europe if I remember rightly

Yeah.. When/where I grew up you had to protect yourself, we had no facilitys None, until the EU started, that’s why I’m against Brexit, because the European Union helped us a lot with funding, helping communities to set up centres, but it’s coming back as austerity has hit us big time.

On the other hand, people here would help you out in a heartbeat, are almost always very kind and respect all citizens. Salt of the earth we say ??

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well said mate,the thing is if that low life was caught it would be a slap on the wrist and told dont do it again,yet me i work my nuts off to keep roof over my head pay my bills etc and i only deposit £20 a week small stakes and thats my bit of fun and happy with that but i will save the £20 a week now to replace my sons nintendo i will get there will take some time but still fucks me off that a low life cunt can upset my son and there ant fuck all i can do but my best the uk is going down hill fast

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)