there are some low life twats about

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

well said mate,the thing is if that low life was caught it would be a slap on the wrist and told dont do it again,yet me i work my nuts off to keep roof over my head pay my bills etc and i only deposit £20 a week small stakes and thats my bit of fun and happy with that but i will save the £20 a week now to replace my sons nintendo i will get there will take some time but still fucks me off that a low life cunt can upset my son and there ant fuck all i can do but my best the uk is going down hill fast

Let me know if there’s anything I can do Ben…. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

31 people tener each. Tenner is fuck all. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

?

?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Hi Benq99… That sucks big time brother, no doubt its in a cash exchange store near you atm, in the back shop Ofcourse for a few weeks before being put on the shelf…

If it helps you probably saved an old Lady from losing her purse.. ?Fecking B@stards.

Ill donate £10 to a fund if you set it up and get the wee man a new Nintendo ???

Our city had like 5 murders since the weekend, umpteen stabbing too, there’s something In the water atm.

Being night-shift & working the streets you see alot, I’ve been stabbed, spat on, 3 ribs broken, burst head, broken back window, and receive abuse almost everyday all for taking people home safe. No mean city was right enough ???

Id donate also. No problem. ?

Sign me up too – even though I’m a miserable bastard – know what it’s like when you kids shit gets nicked

Mothing worse than seeing your kids down

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Get that go fund me started before we all blow most of our cash on drugs and waste the rest 🙂

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

It sums up today’s society I’m afraid…..I want that, so I am going to take it!!!! A lad up the road from us was riding home from school on his bike, that he had got for Christmas and some junkie twat pushed him off it and just took off! Poor bloody lad was in tears. Police don’t want to know and there lies the problem. These shitheads will continue to rob off people because there are no consequences. We had a bike that my son had outgrown so we gave him that to use so he can at least get to school. God help the prick who took his bike because the lad’s Dad is a barmpot!!! Deserves all he gets….no sympathy I’m afraid. ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve been awake all night so I thought I’d set up the fundraiser for you ?

Google “replacing benq99s son’s Nintendo gofundme” and it should pop up

I’ve never made one before so I’m not sure how it all works, I guess when it comes to withdrawing the funds I’ll just put your bank details in so might have to ask seedy to share my email with you ? I hope we can sort your lad out a new one asap and cheer him right up

Fuck that thieving cunt.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

I’ve never made one before so I’m not sure how it all works, I guess when it comes to withdrawing the funds I’ll just put your bank details in so might have to ask seedy to share my email with you ? I hope we can sort your lad out a new one asap and cheer him right up

Fuck that thieving cunt.

Fuck me man, you could have made a shorter post title 🙂

off to donate now

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Fuck that thieving cunt.

Fuck me man, you could have made a shorter post title ?

off to donate now

I tried to put something specific lol turns out we are not the only ones fundraising for a new Nintendo lol

I know links are banned but while seedy sleeps..

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Cheers couldn’t find it – will do it this morning as I am shit at links on my phone

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Is it UK gofundme as I can’t see it bro ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

?

just got in from my shift at work and reading all your comments .just want to say thanks for all the kind words .yes a tenner is fuck all but its a lot when you dont have it and the fund me i would not have clue where to start with things like that,i did not want this to come across as begging or asking for money it was just me feeling so fucked off with some twat taking my sons game machine.there really is some nice people in this group thanks guys…house is still sleeping going to make coffee and watch bandits latest video that will cheer me up

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I can’t find it when I search for it either :/ it might take a bit to go live or something I only set it up 10mins ago

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)