The Leftists Are Mad

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Yeah, it’s a good starting point – IQ tests can basically answer the question “compared to the average result of other people who’ve taken this test, is this person very dumb, very smart, or somewhere in between?”

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

anybody with an actual IQ of 180 is a hyper genius. And they’re 1/3,500,000… which is around 2300 people currently living.

im sure someone with that intelligence is here, lying… someone who types things and goes ad hominem when people disagree.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Weird topic not got anything to add to it so i will stay out lol.

But… keep it civilised people disagree etc show your prof etc but do me as favour and keep it civil towards each other even in disagreement ?

haha exactly what I fort weird topic.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

anybody with an actual IQ of 180 is a hyper genius. And they’re 1/3,500,000… which is around 2300 people currently living.

im sure someone with that intelligence is here, lying… someone who types things and goes ad hominem when people disagree.

My dad had an IQ of 148ish I think, and his brothers 156ish and 168ish, I would be curious as to what  mine is.  I dont think iIQ tests are necessarily accurate as there are a few different tests and many forms of intelligence. does ad hominem mean, “full retard?”

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

My dad had an IQ of 148ish I think, and his brothers 156ish and 168ish, I would be curious as to what  mine is.  I dont think iIQ tests are necessarily accurate as there are a few different tests and many forms of intelligence. does ad hominem mean, “full retard?”

You’re not too far wrong, ad hominem is attacking the character of the person in an argument, instead of arguing the point, that’s the basic way to explain it.

this is sometime I’m personally guilty of.

i don’t lie online and make up a massive IQ for myself though.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

so much goes on behind the scenes that is not privvy to the public or hard to find, and even when its presented people believe what they want to believe. I think end story should be:- just be a good peron to others 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I know my own IQ, but I disagree that it makes me clever, or more clever. I can do fast maths mentally and see spatial awareness and patterns, that gives me over 90 points just for that on the normal testing methods. Its a flawed system to base brain speed on IMO and aptitude, not total intelligence. I went on Fifteen to one a couple of years ago in the UK, and came 4th. Oddly I was nominated by someone who was 67 and was hitting on a 16 year old girl int he hotel, so I called him a paedophile.  True story. He was also a mastermind champion… but still…

Which bring this topic right around, as this thread is insane. I also know people in California, both through friends and my NFL work. And this is simply not true. Teachers have fixed requirements to teach, and this isnt in the curriculum.

I am not a political person, im not left or right, i dont vote. As far as i can see everything that affects me remains the same no matter who is in charge. Roads work, hospitals are open, my tax is the same, and the shops sell food.

That being said, followers of Trump / Right-wing people seem to rely on fear, scapegoating, deceit and confusion, conspiracy theories and whatever else. This story for example isnt true. Look at the level of Trump lies since he took over, by actual impartial checkers. Its also happening on the other left side, but they tend to stick to facts, and manipulate facts to cover their own side at times.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I notice after challenging awesomex to both name the school his friends and family in California have told him is teaching this stuff, and to post anything directly from Snopes which is evidence of deliberate misleading or lying, they’ve predictably done a duck-and-run from the thread.

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Was like reading a Mr B thread…. careful no one gets called out now ???

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I think awesomex is diligently going through every snopes article one by one trying to find minor errors.

What this shows us is the power you give to someone (be it a YouTuber, a single news provider, a website, a friend or a family member) and take their word as gospel. At some point someone told awesomex that snopes was a lying left wing organisation out to steal his conkers and he believed them because he trusted them.

We are all capable of making this mistake and owe it to ourselves to regularly evaluate the media we hoover up to see if it’s actually complete bollocks or not.

Good luck in your quest of self betterment awesomex.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

I think awesomex is diligently going through every snopes article one by one trying to find minor errors.

What this shows us is the power you give to someone (be it a YouTuber, a single news provider, a website, a friend or a family member) and take their word as gospel. At some point someone told awesomex that snopes was a lying left wing organisation out to steal his conkers and he believed them because he trusted them.

We are all capable of making this mistake and owe it to ourselves to regularly evaluate the media we hoover up to see if it’s actually complete bollocks or not.

Yeah like you’ve ever back tracked on anything you’ve ever said Liberty ?

You seem to think your a walking talking Gospel truth teller who knows everything.

even if I even proved you wrong about anything. Your guaranteed response would be 50 paragraphs long starting with “yeah but”

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Liberty wrote:

You seem to think your a walking talking Gospel truth teller who knows everything.

even if I even proved you wrong about anything. Your guaranteed response would be 50 paragraphs long starting with “yeah but”

I have to ask at this point, do you have an issue with reading? Seems to me that you only take in a tiny proportion of what people write and only the things you deem negative.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Liberty wrote:

I have to ask at this point, do you have an issue with reading? Seems to me that you only take in a tiny proportion of what people write and only the things you deem negative.

Yup. Please disregard my last comment to you mate. I didn’t read it properly.

apologies

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

No problem just basics. I’m not intentionally trying to upset anyone. I really dislike CTs because they are designed to turn people’s heads from the reality they are living in, a reality that they can effect. They are harmful imo.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

No problem just basics. I’m not intentionally trying to upset anyone. I really dislike CTs because they are designed to turn people’s heads from the reality they are living in, a reality that they can effect. They are harmful imo.

Yup I totally get that. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)