The Leftists Are Mad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You slag snopes then post a page from Conservapedia. Get the fuck out of here with that.

these cunts don’t even believe in evolution, they’re the people you want to take your “facts” from? Be my guest.

Joke of a human.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Or do you believe the correlation on there between abortions and breast cancer?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

You slag snopes then post a page from Conservapedia. Get the fuck out of here with that.

these cunts don’t even believe in evolution, they’re the people you want to take your “facts” from? Be my guest.

Joke of a human.

Snopes has or had employees who ran for office as democrats, so saying they’re neutral is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
    What conservapedia is listing here are all true points, and you can go check these yourself.

Fucking unbelieveable

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Here’s an example:
    Trump claimed that Clinton wants open borders. Snopes ruled that as mostly false, despite Hillary Clinton saying, on video, from a paid speech, her biggest dream is open borders.

Tell me how this is a non-partisan site. How they’re not biased. How EVERY conservative in the world doesn’t trust snopes, but all leftists turn to snopes every time. Are all conservative cases lies and wrong? No. You’re just too naive to understand how the actual world works.

TheReelStory WANTED $14
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Trump claimed that Clinton wants open borders. Snopes ruled that as mostly false, despite Hillary Clinton saying, on video, from a paid speech, her biggest dream is open borders.

Wrong again. She was talking about markets, not people.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

But you shock me. That you will ardently disagree with reputable fact checking websites when it proves you wrong. I never would have expected it….. Also it seems they get accused of every type of bias. Funny that – https://www.snopes.com/eye-of-the-beholder/

Sorry man, but you just have no credibility :-/

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

A lot of the paedophiles are from religious backgrounds, and religion tends to be right wing.  They have conservative and out-dated views, with no respect to other religions or non-believers or other backgrounds (“us vs them”) and no regard to local laws.  So even if the age of consent is 16 in the country that they’re in, they’ll still marry their children off before their age reaches double figures.

Donald Trump (right wing) sets a dangerous precedent because he is pro-religion.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

All reading articles from websites ran by the very people who debate and put each other down like we do.

Every one of these websites have are put in place, to get people like us to debate what’s truth or lies. To confuse and manipulate the left/right/neutral people beyond belief.

Even the neutral sites get infiltrated by the enemy’s.

Non of us know what’s going on behind billionaire closed doors. So even debating it here is pointless. We will simply never know the complete truth. We ain’t rich enough!

Everything has a motive. And the motivation behind big business and governments are to daze, confuse and control.

Simply put all this shit is pointless.

End of.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

TheReelStory wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Wrong again. She was talking about markets, not people.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-have-open-/

But you shock me. That you will ardently disagree with reputable fact checking websites when it proves you wrong. I never would have expected it….. Also it seems they get accused of every type of bias. Funny that – https://www.snopes.com/eye-of-the-beholder/

Sorry man, but you just have no credibility :-/

Politifact is also a leftist org. How do people not know this? Whatever credibility you think I have, politifact and snopes has 500% less.

ImperialDragon wrote:

A lot of the paedophiles are from religious backgrounds, and religion tends to be right wing.  They have conservative and out-dated views, with no respect to other religions or non-believers or other backgrounds (“us vs them”) and no regard to local laws.  So even if the age of consent is 16 in the country that they’re in, they’ll still marry their children off before their age reaches double figures.

Donald Trump (right wing) sets a dangerous precedent because he is pro-religion.

Are you for real? This is going on in California, the biggest Dem state in the US. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with republicans.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

All reading articles from websites ran by the very people who debate and put each other down like we do.

Every one of these websites have are put in place, to get people like us to debate what’s truth or lies. To confuse and manipulate the left/right/neutral people beyond belief.

Even the neutral sites get infiltrated by the enemy’s.

Non of us know what’s going on behind billionaire closed doors. So even debating it here is pointless. We will simply never know the complete truth. We ain’t rich enough!

Everything has a motive. And the motivation behind big business and governments are to daze, confuse and control.

Simply put all this shit is pointless.

End of.

I agree. However, the leftists wont. I guarantee it.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

ImperialDragon wrote:

But you could also say that Most Pedo’s come from working class families too.

in-fact “studies” show that’s the case.

But I’m sure there’s kiddy fiddlers in every part of every corner. So blaming or stating just one part of the population is a bit of a cloudy one.

They are fucking everywhere!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Snopes has or had employees who ran for office as democrats, so saying they’re neutral is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
    What conservapedia is listing here are all true points, and you can go check these yourself.

Fucking unbelieveable

You can then, I assume, point out to us the particular information published on the Snopes page for 2012 which is wrong?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Snopes has or had employees who ran for office as democrats, so saying they’re neutral is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. What conservapedia is listing here are all true points, and you can go check these yourself.

Fucking unbelieveable

You can then, I assume, point out to us the particular information published on the Snopes page for 2012 which is wrong?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You need particular information from a 7 year old article to be pointed out as wrong before you believe snopes are biased?

Honestly, you can keep being misinformed or uninformed, I don’t really give a shit. In the end it’s all a fucking play for the people to think they have to live by this shit.

When it comes to whos pedo, every group of people probably have just as many. I’d say the profession which has the highest percentage of pedos are probably priests.
    I hate religion. Religion can fuck off.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

There are sectors of the left who do believe paedophilia is something we should accept https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/3216b48d-3195-4f67-8149-54586689ae3c but most are nonces..

The majority of it is the alt left falling into the hands of /pol/ though.. Just like the “it’s OK to be white” and the ok ? hand symbol, it’s nothing shy of laughable to say its not OK to be white and that touching your finger and thumb is racist l

Also pepe ? ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You need particular information from a 7 year old article to be pointed out as wrong before you believe snopes are biased?

It was just one of the articles you mentioned. Pick any one you like. The relevance is that you’re claiming Snopes cannot be trusted as a reliable source of information in its capacity as a fact-checking site, so I’m asking you to cite some – indeed any – information published on snopes.com which is demonstrably wrong. If it’s as biased and untrustworthy as you say, surely that’s trivial for you to do?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

There are sectors of the left who do believe paedophilia is something we should accept https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/3216b48d-3195-4f67-8149-54586689ae3c but most are nonces..

But the link you’ve provided isn’t someone saying paedophilia is or ought to be acceptable, it’s a self-confessed paedophile talking about how they viewed their attraction as a horrible, disgusting illness they desperately wanted help to get rid of.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)