The doors were blown off right here.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    GIRTH32 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Hi bandit just read the 1st page of comments and my opinion is some of them are jealous of your winnings because we would all love wins like you have but we haven’t got the cash and like I have said before watching your videos as made me realise how much you can lose and apart from doing my tits in 2 weeks ago I have stop gambling stupid , so you enjoy it and go and buy the house for your kids and wife who sounds like a great lady because without mine I would be fucked and I really hope you get out of it what you deserve

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Just wanted to say I think we should all respect the honesty you are showing just by releasing the video. Obviously you knew there would be people who would bitch about the stake and going balls deep ECT but you have opened it up as a discussion which in turn will help anyone who is struggling with their gambling.

Spottheball1367@g WANTED $3
    Outlaw

If it doesn’t hurt when you lose what’s the point of gambling?.10p spins do nothing for me,just my opinion

Jumpmanb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Always look forward to your videos mate and have been watching for a very long time now! Always entertained and on the edge of my seat what ever the stakes!

Whilst your on this wave surely it’s time to get on danger high voltage smash in a first press max bet bonus not get the skulls and get a full screen of wild jacks win enough to buy a house outright and a holiday home in Vegas! Oh and not forget chuck me over some for the advise!!?

Let’s keep fingers crossed your lucky run continues! ?

lucifer_morningstar WANTED $2
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

I know you aren’t responsible for what people do with their money etc but I do hope people on here acknowledge the fact that these wins are taking an astronomical amount of wagering before they’re dropping, which even still hold no guarantees of any wins.

There are obviously a lot of addicts and a lot of gullible people on here who will see these videos and assume it’s a get rich quick scheme.

Fair play to you as you are in a position where you can part with 19k knowing that it’s not going to harm you in any way, it’s your money and you can do with it as you please, I just don’t want idiots to follow suit and potentially ruin there lives as a result of seeing things like this!

Im not having a go at you Ste I just like to reiterate that this is not a normal occurrence for people that see this and assume it will happen after so much money has been spent, because I have no doubt you know this is what people think like on here lol

ITS A GAMBLE PEOPLE!

i would say well done now buy a small house rent it out. then it can not be touched because you know them bankers dont like us gamblers.once again well fucking done.

Gamefreak WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Love it! Anyone who is reading this forum is already a hard-core gambler and were we in the same position would absolutely do the same. Thanks for showing some of that off screen play you talk about alot. Very interesting to see.

Paul Fisher WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Epic win! I will confess though to tiring a little now of watching reel king ladder sessions..they have taken over the vids a bit now which obviously you’re aware of yourself (totally get why you do them though). Would like to see you return to £2-£3 stakes on varying slots both old and new where it’s a bit less intense and your humour comes to the fore..all starting to feel a bit serious of late..still the best streamer going and long may your luck continue..just leave a bit for the rest of us please..I can’t catch a break on them at the moment..haha

Slotcity12 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

A lot of people wouldn’t have the bottle to show this video mate massive congrats and hopefully many more wins to come big love man!

Derustzelve WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Congrats bandit. A break might be wise, although you will be itching. Maybe setting a top limit of 10k loss per week may keep you in check? (And hopefully you wont need it). Or just stay away from reel king en wild swarm for a month.

n8jingham WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Epic win mate well done thanks for the vid i hope your winning streak last a little longer you are on a roll lol

Slotcity12 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Genuinely hate to see you lose but my god when you win it’s quality good man your a top guy!!

Leigh12345 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit do you think you have a problem with gambling… I’m never sure! I know you lose what you can afford but you do chase your losses. I’m an addict getting help I’m just interested in your view

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

??????….A wee bit thick are you !!! If you read my post properly,,You would have saw, That it was not all about real king Actually !!! I like the bandit And have done from day one,,And I have also been subscribed practically from day one.I have just not been Feeling the usual ,,Buzz Over the last few months when I know he has put A video up,And I can not put my finger on it OK !!! I am however entitled to my opinion,,So Away And take yer last brain cell And do something usefull with it …Goodnight ?????

themagics92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Not sure what to really say, I will say congrats on the money, in reality mixed opinions its thrilling to watch and I’m glad you won that money I’m happy for you. just next time re-evaluate what your in for and when your on the gambler ladder for offer of£16,000 pretty much on the a UK lower end average salary per year think how long some people take to make that kind of money and just ask your self would you bet £16,000 on a roulette wheel on black/red.

also from the bad side points if these kind of videos get in to the wrong type of people not in to gambling and tried to copy what you did as you made it look easy on the last gamble, they will try and copy you.

everyone can make their own choices it’s their life I just think you personally should have a deposit limit or if you have one then maybe lower it to £5,000 or even lower mines at £100 per 24 hours on videoslots.

p.s £30,000 cap @ videoslots per month withdrawal if you didn’t already know ^^

elliotthoppi WANTED $6
    Outlaw

fucking hell Bandit. what a win lad.

would take me 3 years of work to earn that. go and treat yourself mate. go and get hammered take your kids on holiday you deserve it youve got the bollocks to do this so good on you. im fucking skint but watching thats made my day mate. screamed my head off when you hit the top. keep it up lad. love the videos

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)