The doors were blown off right here.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Stazza116 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Great watching you get another good win hope it keeps up for you.

Blahdick WANTED $0
    Outlaw

The relief in your voice when you won. Obviously I like watching you gamble so can’t really give you my honest opinion on the amount you were in. Thankfully it paid off. Keep doing what you are doing still great to watch

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Blahdick wrote:

The relief in your voice when you won. Obviously I like watching you gamble so can’t really give you my honest opinion on the amount you were in. Thankfully it paid off. Keep doing what you are doing still great to watch

I can honestly say relief wasn’t a factor for me, i would have celebrated the same way had it have gone in off £1,000. The difference in how i celebrated this one to others if there was a difference, is purely down to the fact it was 1am and i was trying not to wake the world lol Again, no one but myself is going to know that for sure but i know that.

I have replied to a few folks so far, just going to have a chill out i think and i will carry on replying later/tomorrow! Cheers for your comments everyone.

Andyg81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Andyg81 wrote:

If you hadn’t have won the £32 grand how deep would you have gone? Would you have kept going till you hit the top regardless of the cost?

I haven’t had a session yet where i didn’t make it. I would have carried on going to a degree yes, i had my limit set and had i have hit it, i’d have admitted defeat and gone to bed and considered that an end to my crazy run and left the game alone for a few weeks and then i would have started playing it again back down on £1.60 – £3 – £4 – £6 etc

Fair play. As a side note think you should have a giveaway to all the people born in the same year as you (and the same month but only if you were born in April).

ianjonesy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Mental!! Love watching your vids and you gamble the way you want, it is your money and you give enough warnings out not to play slots the way you do. More live streams would be awesome, keep up the entertainment dude.

Sambo87 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

People are taking your videos out of context, these are for entertainment. I for one love them, love the thrill, the adrenaline rush must be off the scale. What you are doing with your money that you can afford to lose is exactly the same as me risking my £300 on £1.50 spins. Once it accepts my deposit then “my” money is now BetVictors, any withdrawal after that is just a bonus to the fun I’m having. Keep up the good work Steve, need to see more of your videos because I’m off gambling for a few months now, I promised my son £500 if he passed his 11+ school selection test and he absolutely smashed it out the park, best £500 loss I have ever had haha. Anyway fuck the haters, they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Right found it on YouTube to managed to watch a full screen

Brilliant video as always I love the ladder gambling  that top is probably a record well done. <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> I’ve got 2 questions now which might of been asked but jesus this post blew up quick.</span>

1. What happens next as 40 quid is max stake are u going to search for a site that spins bigger? That’s what I’d do which is why I’m a shit gambler, always want more.

2. When the run of luck ends will you still feel OK doing videos while keeping to £2 stake. Or is high stakes now the future to half the videos you do?.

Either way I’d like it. I enjoy listening to you and I think even if u got that excited with 10p spins it would be entertaining.

Why did my text go bold? I have no idea

stew123t WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Love the videos mate, looking at it if you did not bet those stakes on the slot you would not have the returns you have had recently, however i was glad to see you managed to get it all back and nearly double. And every time i have watched your realking sessions you have always made money, a bit like a fruity pushing it until it eventually give in. 🙂 and at least once you get it you cash out ..

SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

So happy for you mate! Lend us a bullseye bud! ?

Pablo5787 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Nice win mate but your videos have become so unrelatable to me and I imagine so many others £40 pound stake is ridiculous I earn £340  a week so that’s crazy money to me! Enjoy the win tho mate

pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

pillzandskillz wrote:

Well Mr Bandit ? Your probs not going to like what i have to say on this one but it take it with a pinch of salt , its just my opinion.

The general mainstream audience for your videos is people who ain’t got a pot to piss in , people whether you like it or not want to be in the position your in where they can afford to almost spunk £20k on a novo machine , most people watch you like people watch the lottery to see a rare glimmer of hope that the slots will pay attempt to replicate what your doing it might not be at the same stakes but people feel inspired by your bizarre wins and go forth to gamble even more. That said your right a lot of your videos could be seen as educational when you loose showing the true reality of slots but one could also argue that the more vulnerable people who watch your videos will see it as a opportunity to get in with the ‘Bandit crowd’ By attempting a massive deposit and going for a big win and blasting it all over the forums etc.

I’m going to put this out there to , when you said you was calm after going 20k in balls deep in that shit , that was one lie i wouldn’t need Jeremy Kyle for lol No way was you calm , the over abundance of emotion when you hit that top was your real emotion coming out from the Bad and the Good it was a sigh of relief you didn’t just piss 20k up the wall.  I don’t think your totally honest with us when it comes to your true feelings with these insane deposits , because even if you can afford it , It doesn’t mean you should do it. I can hear the quiver in your voice sometimes when your 1 off the top.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter what anyone here thinks , you need to sit down with mods and admins and others who are involved in bandit co who are close to you and have a responsible chat you spend more time trying to defend yourself in videos by saying your £20k here / £10k here because your panicking about what people think so your put your shields up.

I like you bandit , and i hope to meet you someday on one of pauls outings from the gambling community forums but you do need to calm the fuck down with those deposits.

I hear what you say but please don’t muddy the line between your opinion and fact, some of your post seems to want to come across as fact when it isn’t possible for it to be so.

Second guessing my mental state for example, only i know what i am thinking and to say i was stone cold calm would be an understatement. My emotion coming out when the win hits is the same, on every win i have, whether it is a top for £1,536 or £32,000 you cannot deny that, the thrill for me is hitting the top and beating the game – of course i am going to scream GTFIT.

I also detest the way in this environment that if you take the time at any stage to explain in any detail whatsoever what you were thinking or why you have had a bash at something or why you are doing this that or whatever, someone, somewhere ALWAYS pipes up with “you’re defending yourself, your shields are up” etc and so on, gets on my tits that one because genuinely, i like to tell the story, i like to get across what was in my mind at the time, i like to explain why i think it is going up and why i am going to hit it, all sorts, i tell the story, i don’t defend myself.

The bottom line is i have gone £19,000 in to a game in the early hours of the morning, i had my limits and when i reached them i would have stopped, in the last few weeks alone i have won almost £60,000 – if that doesn’t entitle me to keep going and have an extra high stake bash with a concrete loss level in my own mind then what the hell does and ultimately, no one but me can decide where those levels lie.

From your mention of Paul at the end, i take it you are an avid watcher of his – the thing that always strikes me as odd about that is in the mind of the viewer it’s seemingly ok for Paul to play down from £15k or £20k or wherever he may have played himself up to from his relatively smaller deposit plus bonus start and then go over to the roulette and sometimes, not all the time of course, but sometimes, spunk that money in 5 spins but it is most certainly definitely not ok for me to play Reel King on £40. I’l put this at the end here as i’m sure some fucker will try and twist my words if i don’t, i love watching Paul and i love the high stake stuff he does so that sentence there is in no way any sort of dig at all but when i see people sat in his stream chat saying “raise Paul” “time to raise” they often can be the very same people chastising me for having the nerve to press a big gamble on the ladder – strange one that isn’t it.

Yeah , i’ve sent you a few PM’s on the forums over at Pauls before i check in everyday over there. Its interesting you bring up pauls streams at the end , when ever that if goes all in on roulette and has ended the stream within 30 minutes i’ve gone bat shit crazy. I’m there to see paul sure , but im also in chat for the banter and the laughs and some bum fun ;).  His stream isn’t just about gambling its a social outlet for a lot of people to mingle and chat about other things , i’ve noticed most topics in chat aren’t even about gambling and i’m always the last person to say ‘Raise it up’

With the shields are up quote , i think what i’m trying to say there is you have a lot and im sure you know of haters out there and to make this clear (I’m not one of them) , it felt like to me personally by mentioning the vegas winnings and the swarm winnings you where almost trying justify the insane deposit by saying you had previous winnings so this is basically a freeroll. I do struggle to watch the large bets sometimes , because you have won more money than i could ever possibly dream of having 😛 And i personally wouldn’t gamble with £300 let alone the second from top on the ladder.

Twoshota86 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Well I thought wow u just wanked 19k away then bang 32k it’s up to u how u play and it’s very entertaining in my eyes it’s your money and u can do what u like with it

people will say oh that was way ott but u know your limits and if u can afford it so sod them people i liked it and so will everyone else congrats again on a massive win m8

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

You will always play the only way you know how mate

Ride the wave and enjoy the ride

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

ya i agree with pogba lad bandit rides again job done steveie baby you dont have to justify your gamein to anyone one pal keep makin the ace vids keeps me going when im in hospital glan clwyd  as i only live about 40 miles from you dude  i love the buzz when u hit the big top but even i shouted get the “fudge”in but did wake up 2 other blokes in the ward  kerrrrchingggg baby

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Realy love and also hate these reel king videos cos im all the time screaming to the screen for you to collect on 2 or 3k. But some realy BIG Balls you have there sir to push the button on 16k realy big congraz to you realy deserved wins lately keep up the good work =)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 215 total)