The doors were blown off right here.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Leejohn1971 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Love the videos keep them coming ???????

Deadwalk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

At the end of the day either 20p or £200 you show all sides of slots, I have never watched your videos and thought oooh I will go and play on £20 spins, I watch because you entertain me with what comes out of your mouth when you are excited, mad, happy etc, if people do not like it then dont watch it really is that simple, I dont go into a shop, restaurante and order something I dont like or will moan about, the only thing I dont agree with is the redbull but thats because I dont like it n I prefer coke or lemonade with my jagermeister ha, serously your money, your way.  Please play bonanza for me though I know you dont like it but its my birthday and my fav game soo pretty please 🙂

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Wow wow wow wow wow . How does the wife even fit in the same bed with them massive balls you have .??

you seem to have found a formula that’s working for you at present and as you have stated your playing technically with winnings as your massively up on wild swarm and Reel King.

do you think that if you had got to £25k loss you would have walked . Because law of averages was determining a massive win back at some point by hitting the top . You may have been still down but a majority back .

Do you think you would have had the strength to walk ??

i deffo think now that your massive win is there i think you go hunting hot mode on Terminator and captain bob 5 scatter . Just to give a small gap between so your not tempted to go massive again well at least for a week or so ?

we’ll done pal

gamblefall WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Mr Bandit. Awesome stuff mate, truly find it odd how geniuly happy I am for a stranger to go on a streak like this.

I watch your channel and others as a way of scratching my gambling itch and for the most part it works. I went deep once and lost what was to me at the time a small fortune. I made some changes and I don’t gamble outside of football bets at all now.

After this insane run you are having I would encourage you to do the impossible for a gambler …. cash in. Take some serious steps to fence this money … invest in a house, give it to the wife and start again with the gambling limits. I’m convinced every gambler is chasing an inevitable huge loss not the huge win – that’s why we can’t stop. But for someone to say ‘fuck that’ when at the top is a rare thing. The stakes you are playing are insane and I commend the  gorilla bollocks. This self imposed break of yours is the best thing for you – and I hope you make the call to  reset the gambling clock!

@DanBlewett19 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Wow. That was so so gripping and amazing. Massive congratulations and you are a legend. £106,000 profit on wild Swarm. You legend. £ hundreds of thousands up the last 3 months. So pleased for you. I’m addicted to your life ?..  I haven’t gambled myself for a long time and this is more of a fix than I got gambling myself so I thank you. You’re like a never ending cliff hanger incredibly gripping Netflix series and I fucking love it! ?? ✌️  You are a legend. Fuck the haters. Keep doing what you’re doing as I Loveeeee it!!

Sonia1A WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just epic! Don’t worry about what other people think..you just do you..I love watching your vids..your commentary is just comical! Big congrats bandit! Hopefully 1 day with a bit of luck I maybe be able to celebrate a big win??????

Kirby WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a win, well done Steve, I really enjoy watching you on Reel King and can’t help but get carried away on your gamble hype haha. Now no more big wins or the Mrs will start her shopping at Waitrose and no one wants that haha

MichaelM2193 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well in m8 fucking love the videos and the excitement is off the charts you know what your doing and fuck what other people are saying if there hating then let them hate brilliant man keep being you

stace11022 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Invest it before its all gone !!!!

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Whatever you do with your money is your business.

Unfortunately, we live in a world of a ‘blame everyone else’ culture, meaning no one can enjoy themselves now as it may offend or upset others, send them off the rails, (or into the nearest bookies) and any resulting dramas are someone else’s fault.

I wish to God folk would get a bloody grip.

I love watching your videos, and they do have a valuable message, the slots WILL rip you a new one!

Keep entertaining us!

xxx

Jablinator WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I mean… Fair fucking play to you mate. Always glad to see you win.

Definitely put me off gambling recently in some of your videos where massive losses can be made but you always seem to find your way out, I’m one of those that never gets that lucky swarm or the top on reel king and just stays in the pit.

Chuffed you’re up, but actually having the capacity to lose (I know you were up from previous sessions, but still) £15,000+ to a dinging fat man on a scroll is unfathomable to me when me and my mrs are working our asses off trying to scrape as much together as we can to actually have a family and a life.

Not a complaint, just an admiration.

Thanks for promoting Gamstop – I’ve taken full advantage.

Hope to see many more tops like this for you.

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

True Bandit style that was but fook me nearly 20k in wish I had 2k nevermind 20k to go slotting haha epic video as allways take a break treat the wife buy a house dnt spunk it all back i say life changing money that would be for me 32k congrats 🙂

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Lucky hit at the end but its always a lucky hit at the end, we don’t want boring ass videos, we want ones you make yourself, I could not play those stakes myself £40 a spin that one spin feeds my family for a couple of days and I mean that.  It’s not about having the balls to play your stakes its about being able to tell yourself when to stop.  Take a break gather yourself invest in something none gambling. Come back.

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Jesus Christ pal! You will need high blood pressure tablets at this rate. As a former gambler a hot streak can quite easily turn into a cold one…very quickly. I think you are being very wise to consider a little break, to have a good look at where this is going. The money you have won should set you and your family up quite nicely and take a lot of pressure of the day to day bullshit that the vast majority have to deal with like paying the mortgage, the bills and a lot of other stressful things. One warning I would give you is that life has a habit of kicking you in the balls when you least expect it.

My life was going along quite nicely. Decent paid job, a job I actually loved. The Mrs was earning well too. Then two years ago I was hit with a double bombshell after experiencing some numbness in my right side. I had developed a rare condition, Chiari Malformation which I have been told is incurable, leaving my right side practically useless. As well as this they discovered a brain tumour, which cannot be removed without causing major damage or even kill me. It forced me to retire from work, my Mrs had to reduce her hours to help care for me and it threw me into the benefits system that I had never used in my life! I discovered you get very little help and to say it has been stressful is an understatement. I have watched your vids since then and they do help control the urge to gamble but to be honest the smaller stakes were more enjoyable as they are realistic to my situation.

Xmascarroll70 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Balls of steel, nutty as a fruitcake lol. Stevie you do wat you want. I think you no wat you can and can’t afford so the haters of this kind of video need to back off. Love these and it’s thrilling see you get so close then not soo much losing but I know u will not give in and the pie is gonna be urs lol. AWESOME  result 14k up woohoo. Can we have more wild swarm on high stakes those bees are ready to buzz again lol. Thanks again Stevie.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)