Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Congrats Bandit… Trust you to start 2019 with a 10k hit  – crazy man 🙂

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

Rather than banging it on a new thread…. i’l just keep it in here…. but what else would i be doing to bring the New Year in haha

£4,000 deposited in 2 lots of £2k and i started on £8 stake. Had an early chance for a £3k profit which lost at the top but the hilariousness of this one is….. when it hit i stood up and dropped my pants and windmilled all around the lounge….. totally forgetting we got no curtains or blinds LMFAO! The wife said put yer noodle away ?

Sorry, I know it will be an unpopular post and I can’t blame the bandit for playing a game which is so profitable however…..

These continual posts of 5 figure tops on reel king do nothing to promote sensible gambling, neither does a statement such as “Ill come round your house and top it for you”

Great in principle but how many people can afford to invest up to 10k in a gamble to hit the top.   And how many people are influenced to gamble more than they can afford because “the bandit always hits the top”

Bottom line is that the bandit has enormous influence and I believe at times he should be more circumspect – there is nothing wrong with showing big wins, everyone does it on this site, but there is an increasing perception that this is the norm and easily achievable.

peace and carrots bandit 🙂

ailingsplash WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Now I understand why you don’t use a facecam 🙂

The Bandit wrote:

when it hit i stood up and dropped my pants and windmilled all around the lounge….. totally forgetting we got no curtains or blinds LMFAO! The wife said put yer noodle away ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Redcorvette wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Rather than banging it on a new thread…. i’l just keep it in here…. but what else would i be doing to bring the New Year in haha

£4,000 deposited in 2 lots of £2k and i started on £8 stake. Had an early chance for a £3k profit which lost at the top but the hilariousness of this one is….. when it hit i stood up and dropped my pants and windmilled all around the lounge….. totally forgetting we got no curtains or blinds LMFAO! The wife said put yer noodle away ?

Sorry, I know it will be an unpopular post and I can’t blame the bandit for playing a game which is so profitable however…..

These continual posts of 5 figure tops on reel king do nothing to promote sensible gambling, neither does a statement such as “Ill come round your house and top it for you”

Great in principle but how many people can afford to invest up to 10k in a gamble to hit the top.   And how many people are influenced to gamble more than they can afford because “the bandit always hits the top”

Bottom line is that the bandit has enormous influence and I believe at times he should be more circumspect – there is nothing wrong with showing big wins, everyone does it on this site, but there is an increasing perception that this is the norm and easily achievable.

peace and carrots bandit ?

You see if i don’t post my wins, i am accused of hiding things. When i have a loss on this game it is posted so when i have a win on this game, i feel it’s completely fine to post it. I will continue to post any top I have if i have pictured it. I don’t picture them all but this is a gambling forum, anyone popping along to it thoroughly expect to find posts about gambling, including winning stories and also losing stories, there are plenty of both.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

great win bandit please cash it out ,and before next big win go get some curtains people see that will think its fruit warp a banana and two plums lol..keep the big wins going all year mate

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

Redcorvette wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

peace and carrots bandit ?

You see if i don’t post my wins, i am accused of hiding things. When i have a loss on this game it is posted so when i have a win on this game, i feel it’s completely fine to post it. I will continue to post any top I have if i have pictured it. I don’t picture them all but this is a gambling forum, anyone popping along to it thoroughly expect to find posts about gambling, including winning stories and also losing stories, there are plenty of both.

Totally understand your point of view – just promoting healthy debate 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I just played again. I’m sat here now dubious as to whether to post about it lol that’s really not how i wanted to feel 🙁

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I just played again. I’m sat here now dubious as to whether to post about it lol that’s really not how i wanted to feel ?

Keep her lit

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I just played again. I’m sat here now dubious as to whether to post about it lol that’s really not how i wanted to feel ?

Is it still lagging at home? You mentioned it was taking ages to tell you if it’s a win or not.. that would be even more thrilling!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Is it still lagging at home? You mentioned it was taking ages to tell you if it’s a win or not.. that would be even more thrilling!

Yeah some of the ones that turn out to be a winner are quite funny, like 3 seconds which doesn’t sound long but when you normally see immediately, it is a bloody age!

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I’m guessing you topped it on £16

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I wonder if posting it in this way would be any better? At least this shows how much i had to bet to achieve it? I don’t know.

I must admit, i prefer the pictures of the golden pathway – i also did say that perhaps i would do a Reel King diary for 2019, not sure that is such a good idea now after Reds concerns. There will be losses though, there always are, they just aren’t happening right now though.

For the record, that Gamble win came from a £30 win!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Beautiful win! Congrats 😀 Great start to the New Year!

Maybe a dedicated adventure page? That could be used to document games like RK and if something like swarm pops up again? That would be good 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Beautiful win! Congrats ? Great start to the New Year!

Second great start to the new year, this is Steves 2nd Reel king top this year that we know of.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Haha the one last night was at 23:33 so technically….. still a 2018 one that 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.