Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    Lozfitz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I had to find the thread after watching the latest video, it seemed crazy but now with context it all makes sense.

Onward and updward

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Oh my gaaawwwwd! My head has rolled off Bandit, you absolute piss licking, mother fudging, c**t stained LEGEND!!

I’ve been checking this daily and got up to page 32 at the end of yesterday and then this morning it’s at page 39 and I knew something must have happened. Judging by peoples comments, I thought I must have to watch the video you posted before reading on just to not ruin the story that would unfold. And boy, was it worth the wait to see that video and a horrible £8k loss ending, all the while knowing you had plenty in the tank to go to try and win it back.

Nice one smashing Grosvenor and winning it all back. Just hope there’s no issues with withdrawing it and it looks like you must be on a shiny golden path, or should I say black path to that all elusive Black Card!

I know you ain’t stupid, but either way, get out tomorrow and get Mrs B the new F-Pace and then you know that you can’t go and spunk that money away because althought you have a £40k limit on your head, you just know as a gambler, there is that little voice that says just one more deposit and you’ll win it back.

Anyway, peace, love, carrots and thanks for the entertainment. Close this thread, go car shopping and continue conquering on smaller stakes (oh yeah, post the pic of the car before the thread ends)

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I think Bandit should do a single slot vid and it be Reel King lol

Similar to Dazza Gees Bonanza vids ha

Robinlouis67 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Chuffed you pulled it back

What a rollercoaster

Buy the missus something unnecessarily expensive

Love and aubergines

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Man..that’s some risk you took..money makes money..glad you got it back

R.u.wasted WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Un fuckin real that chap well happy for you, love the video’s pure gold

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Can you play Reel King Potty on a fiver in the land based Grosvenor at some point? Maybe a good idea for a single slot video!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

k6kaysix wrote:

Can you play Reel King Potty on a fiver in the land based Grosvenor at some point? Maybe a good idea for a single slot video!

Does it have a gamble 😀 ooOOooosh yer banned they’d say lol

Knixon37 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Love it when you play reel king of been playing it now for 6 weeks and never been past the second gamble maybe one day I will get lucky

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Sweet mother of divine mercy and her infinite wisdom Mr. B — I don’t know if the rollercoaster is worst riding it or watching it from below… my emotions are all over the place…

Firstly, I’ve felt so bad for you after the 8k loss, and then to find out it went tits-up down almost 40k I nearly had to call my mother to find out what to do…

I have to take bisoperol which is a pill to slow down my heart rate… after watching you video and reading this thread, I’m going to have to call my doctor to see if he can increase my dosage. Haha. Actually I meet with him again next week and I’m going to tell him how good I have been with my diet and exercise and all that, but I feel like I’ll have to bring in my laptop and show him your videos, and explain that’s why I’m not getting better! Haha

mate, I’m over over the moon you pulled it back once again. Do me a favor and take a break from it… find a new game to challenge you… I don’t know how much more I can take.

enjoy the car shopping sir! Looking forward to your next vid!

KingDing10 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I don’t know how your heart can handle this!! hahaha fair play mate!

Did that withdrawal go in as quickly?

6220mjones WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Top man!

Hats off to Grosvenor for having those particular controls in place and to the individual working that late to be available for the conversation.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

KingDing10 wrote:

I don’t know how your heart can handle this!! hahaha fair play mate!

Did that withdrawal go in as quickly?

I processed it this morning as 2 x £15k and then the rest, £11k odd it was so will have to wait and see!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

would you have gone to £60 a spin like wild swarm if max bet wasn’t 40 last night. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

would you have gone to £60 a spin like wild swarm if max bet wasn’t 40 last night. ?

Yeah, £60 would be the stake i played when i was more than £21k in if i could as the min top would be just over £30k.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.