Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

more freeplay tops

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

and again

Benwood94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

As you can tell giving the time I’m struggling to sleep myself!

Back in the day I’d have gone and had myself a sesh, these days I just need to load up one of your videos to enjoy some action. Currently 3 months gamble free after a serious addiction that lost me my job, your videos definitely seem to make it easier for me and I don’t know why, guess I feel like I’m gambling through you in a way.

Thanks for the entertainment Bandit!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

stony wrote:

and again

Bit different to press it in real mode though isn’t it mate lol Funny when you see people putting videos up not mentioning it is demo mode and there is no currency – just a slight giveaway 😀

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

It takes some balls to hit the top of the reel king ladder, achieved it on demo a few times but there ain’t no way I would have the gonad’s to try it for real, kudos to the bandit.

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

stony wrote:

and again

Bit different to press it in real mode though isn’t it mate lol Funny when you see people putting videos up not mentioning it is demo mode and there is no currency – just a slight giveaway ?

Massively different to using real money but playing it in free mode gives me a better insight into how you keep topping it. Its not as though you can start at 20p and just up a level and then another etc to profit. You really need to take those what you refer to as  fibonacci (1, 2, 3, 5, 8 etc) increases and thats where it becomes so very dangerous. With unlimited funds and unlimited stake raises its always going to profit but as I realised on the freeplay without those increases its very possible to have a very small win roll in and then to top it leaving you out of pocket. Either that or you reach maximum stake and you end up just chasing the top and 10s of thousands down.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah it is what it is at the moment i guess, a crazy run, got to admit though, it is pretty ridiculous isn’t it, i mean what has actually happened to me on real play throughout even just this thread, i could show you history dating back around 8 months that showed a very similar story though and that is the mad thing really. No one can get an actual view of what i do and how i do it on this game unless i show a thread like this but of course i am also conscious of influencing people to go and do the same, i would like to think that anyone seeing this thread can comment and ask questions but also realise from the big deposit session that the tops don’t just bound out of the game, you really have to push it and have to be comfortable with going multiple thousands in to the game etc and there are occasions in the past where i have had to accept defeat and in turn accept what would be seen by anyone else as a gargantuan loss but as i am able to kind of push it with its own money right now, i am trying to get as far ahead before that loss strikes so i can have a good result. There is absolutely nothing to say that that big loss won’t be the very first time you play it and you have to realise that if you are thinking you can do it too. It has to be a long term thing, you have to be able to withstand a huge hit because it could happen at any time and purely because of that, i advise no one to try. Just watch me doing it, wait for the inevitable huge loss and thank the lord it wasn’t you that had it.

Kusinuppi WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Any way you could make a “Bandit only thread” where you put up plans on upcoming videos and no one else can post in it? I know you can’t set anything in stone but more on the lines “I might try to do a video tomorrow if this and that works out”. Hate check multiple times a day like a little child if there’s a video up and you must be getting tired of all the “Video tonight?” questions you seem to get a bunch on twitter and few threads here too.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kusinuppi wrote:

Any way you could make a “Bandit only thread” where you put up plans on upcoming videos and no one else can post in it? I know you can’t set anything in stone but more on the lines “I might try to do a video tomorrow if this and that works out”. Hate check multiple times a day like a little child if there’s a video up and you must be getting tired of all the “Video tonight?” questions you seem to get a bunch on twitter and few threads here too.

If you sub on YouTube and switch the bell notification on, you won’t need to check mate as it will notify you when i publish one.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I don’t understand why people wonder how your managing to win on this game. I have my theory which I’ve said on previous posts and I’ve said before i just don’t expect anything to change. Personally I think its great that someone can win from these sites that makes millions and long may it continue. I honestly don’t think it’s ridiculous to me it’s very plausible why it’s happening and the only way things could change would be 1 if they barred you. That won’t happen. 2 they changed the program. Not likely to happen as I’m sure they are making money from other players or 3 they remove the game. Which again can’t see happening.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Tbh if I was in Bandits shoes I’d be doing exactly the same thing, making 1000s whilst I could and banking the fucking lot

I can’t make my mind up if Bandits system is actually bringing these results or he’s getting help (but doesn’t know it all maybe)

Either way I’d be carrying on and making as much as I could before the hammer falls

mikkiv1987 WANTED $5
    Spectator

please share similar to andys fundraiser

REMOVED by the bandit.

Please stop, i have asked loads of times now mate.

Priddy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

How do I watch the recording please as said in the video

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Priddy wrote:

How do I watch the recording please as said in the video

Not sure what you mean mate

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.