Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m sorry for getting involved in all the discourse here, I feel I may have fuelled the fire but saying that I will give what I get.. I hope u haven’t  contributed to too much stress to seedy and the bandit though

Glad your still here thisgirl I was worried you’d left x

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I haven’t contributed ****

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Have a look at The Bandit’s latest tweets for some killer losing bets ?

Yeah I saw them last night, ouch!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’m sorry for getting involved in all the discourse here, I feel I may have fuelled the fire but saying that I will give what I get.. I hope u haven’t  contributed to too much stress to seedy and the bandit though

All the issue in the forum are your fault ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Nah there were a couple of people who wanted to create drama here, whether it was for attention, because they were bored or whatever other reason. Other people including you and me might have foolishly reacted to bait a couple of times but we didn’t start things with anyone. And being honest, atmosphere on the forum last couple of days has already been noticeably more pleasant.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

50/1 haz surely ur zero icon  is broken typical bookie ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

All the drama was me. I’m the littlefinger of the group. Mwahaha

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

So that was you on Slotmad today was it mate? Designer stubble and shades? Looking sharp pal ???

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

So that was you on Slotmad today was it mate? Designer stubble and shades? Looking sharp pal ???

It’s a beard! Ish.

And shades as its 25 degrees and hot!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

It’s a beard! Ish.

And shades as its 25 degrees and hot!

Yeah, I wasn’t having a dig. Just distinguishing you from the other guy on stream by your appearance. Nice to put a face to the name. ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’m still here Mr, just didn’t want to get dragged into the fire, missed you all! Xx

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I’ll stick a pound on Benq and Geezawin ?

Do I not get odds? ? Not controversial enough nowadays me ?

After considerable deliberation the decision was made not to add xbobmad to the betting. ?. We can confirm though that a new member has been added to the betting. This member is Aps31 and is currently available at 12/1.

I will be cashing in on all the losing bets folks. Thanks for playing. I think the winner is aps31 priced at 12/1. ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Still here motherfuckers ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Damn, a jokey message just cost me £2! Which charity would you like to have the donation Haz?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Damn, a jokey message just cost me £2! Which charity would you like to have the donation Haz?

Only one charity i have in mind. That’s the charity of mr and mrs xbobmad new addition to the family in the near future please. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.