Life’s too short

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haz ??

Life is too short. We waste so much time worrying, being angry or bitter, resentful of the bad things that happen to us. We live our lives scared to do the things we should be doing, worried about failure or embarrassing ourselves.

We like to tell ourselves that there is always another day. Our lives are finite, no matter how much we like to believe that it’s not.

Get busy, see the world, do what it is you want to do, and stop worrying. Time is running out.

Im going to have to start calling you Red..??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Still waiting on the Halifax visit Haz! ?

I was gutted mate. I was in shoulder of mutton pub 2 weeks ago. I kept checking the forum as it was about tea time on the Friday. My mate was driving and was pestering me to go home. Hoping to be back there in about 6 weeks. Promise will organize it better next time.

That’s my local lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

And Bournemouth, come on haz mate fill the tank up ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

I was gutted mate. I was in shoulder of mutton pub 2 weeks ago. I kept checking the forum as it was about tea time on the Friday. My mate was driving and was pestering me to go home. Hoping to be back there in about 6 weeks. Promise will organize it better next time.

That’s my local lol

No way ?. Next time we are due to deliver there mate I’ll buy you a pint. I was sat outside next to the car park. There had been a massive power cut and alarms were going off everywhere.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

And Bournemouth, come on haz mate fill the tank up ??

That’s a treck mate. I’ve been to ringwood with work if that’s anywhere near. Hopefully get down that way again at some point.?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

That’s my local lol

No way ?. Next time we are due to deliver there mate I’ll buy you a pint. I was sat outside next to the car park. There had been a massive power cut and alarms were going off everywhere.

“Can I put one on tap for Just Basics please barman?”

2gramsovcoke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

BANDIT,  come back be a real bandit and do it for the poor.

2gramsovcoke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

aye.

2gramsovcoke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

life is to short,  YOU GUYS  been watching the TT  fucking epic 2019.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

2gramsovcoke wrote:

life is to short,  YOU GUYS  been watching the TT  fucking epic 2019.

No normally just watch the moto gp. I’ll have a look.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)