Life’s too short

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After reading several debates over the last few days i see people with very passionate views and opinions but also getting very close to been heated. My question is do these opinions conspiracies fake streamers affect you in real life. Sorry but who cares i don’t. Life is too short. Don’t get wound up. Just enjoy your life.

Peace people. ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re starting another debate here ya fucker ?? haha. I’m looking forward to it.

conspiracy theorists fry my mind with how stupid they often are.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Of course not haz. I do think that everyone should stand up against CTs tho and ask for evidence otherwise things simply get out of control in the world and we end up with brexit and trump. Whoop!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

You’re starting another debate here ya fucker ?? haha. I’m looking forward to it.

conspiracy theorists fry my mind with how stupid they often are.

Me start a debate ?. Why never ha ha I’m innocent honest. ??.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Not getting heated for me; writing stuff online here and other places about a variety of topics is just something I do for entertainment, like reading a book. Because I’m quite verbose and enjoy expressing my thoughts, it may sometimes seem like I’m passionate about some of the things we talk about here, but as soon as I’m off the site I’ve switched off, I (usually) have no emotional stake in any of it.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

Of course not haz. I do think that everyone should stand up against CTs tho and ask for evidence otherwise things simply get out of control in the world and we end up with brexit and trump. Whoop!

I suppose which ever side of the argument your on even if sufficient evidence was provided what you going to do about it. Nothing that’s what. Why ? cos we can’t affect these topics in real life. I don’t mean you in particular liberty i mean anyone. Like i said to mr b about all his rants go tell someone who can actually affect what your asking and what you want. I provided the info and then he still ranted on here. Why ? We can’t affect these topics. Maybe it’s just me cos I’m too laid back and couldn’t care less.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Actually I believe that you can change people’s minds over time but if you just allow people to believe something unchallenged then they will never change. I don’t get worked up with any of these debates, I’m just genuinely trying to help.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Michael Jackson isn’t dead and has instead taken on the identity of a burn victim named Dave Dave..

Change my mind ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Indeed your right Haz ?

but…..

i ain’t a furkin conspiracy theorist. In fact the only conspiracy I’ve ever spoken about is slots being rigged. And I can’t prove it. So I gave in. The prosecution rested.

all the other shit I talk about has substance, proof and bloody Truth to it.

so say what you want about me. But I ain’t got a tin foil hat laddies!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I suppose what I’m saying is why do you use the forum? It’s choice of course. A free choice. For entertainment to talk share advice and  enjoyment. I don’t suppose anyone comes on here for arguments yet i see more of them than anything else. I’m not opposed to debates even though i  rarely contribute. I just wish people used the forum for what it’s for.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Indeed your right Haz ?

but…..

i ain’t a furkin conspiracy theorist. In fact the only conspiracy I’ve ever spoken about is slots being rigged. And I can’t prove it. So I gave in. The prosecution rested.

It’s not about you jb the forum just feels like a soap opera of doom and gloom. Keep smiling mate.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Indeed your right Haz ?

but…..

It’s not about you jb the forum just feels like a soap opera of doom and gloom. Keep smiling mate.

Problem is though mate. We live in a world ran by

Fear

Drama

Propaganda

False Advertising

Fake News

Manipulated consumerism

and the rest lol

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Going to watch the David Icke film tomorrow. I think he’s creditable and people shout he’s a looney but like he say, you have an opinion and I repesct that, so you should also respect mine.

I just watched this interview and in a world of struggling to understand why its going to shit. He makes more sense then any one I see on the MSM.

See what you think

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Tell me how beautiful the world is and I will honestly rest.

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

After reading several debates over the last few days i see people with very passionate views and opinions but also getting very close to been heated. My question is do these opinions conspiracies fake streamers affect you in real life. Sorry but who cares i don’t. Life is too short. Don’t get wound up. Just enjoy your life.

Peace people. ??

It shouldn’t bother people but I suppose it’s the same if you know how a magic trick is done and you see it. Do you get the same feeling?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)