Life’s too short

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haz ??

Life is too short. We waste so much time worrying, being angry or bitter, resentful of the bad things that happen to us. We live our lives scared to do the things we should be doing, worried about failure or embarrassing ourselves.

We like to tell ourselves that there is always another day. Our lives are finite, no matter how much we like to believe that it’s not.

Get busy, see the world, do what it is you want to do, and stop worrying. Time is running out.

See i said you spoke sense. I worry very little. Not much bothers me. fortunately i do see the world but it consists of the m180 m18 m62 m1 and m6. Luckily not all on the same day. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Haz ??

Life is too short. We waste so much time worrying, being angry or bitter, resentful of the bad things that happen to us. We live our lives scared to do the things we should be doing, worried about failure or embarrassing ourselves.

We like to tell ourselves that there is always another day. Our lives are finite, no matter how much we like to believe that it’s not.

Get busy, see the world, do what it is you want to do, and stop worrying. Time is running out.

See i said you spoke sense. I worry very little. Not much bothers me. fortunately i do see the world but it consists of the m180 m18 m62 m1 and m6. Luckily not all on the same day. ?

Leeds to Birmingham or something? ?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Going to watch the David Icke film tomorrow. I think he’s creditable and people shout he’s a looney but like he say, you have an opinion and I repesct that, so you should also respect mine.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEvRnf2tnNE?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I just watched this interview and in a world of struggling to understand why its going to shit. He makes more sense then any one I see on the MSM.

See what you think

Hmm he says the moon is a spacestation..we have lizard ppl walking among us,the guy is a nitjob.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Haz ??

Leeds to Birmingham or something? ?

Not quite mate. I’m next to humber bridge Lincolnshire side. I was in wigan yesterday. Nottingham today. I go all over. Birmingham areas i go to are sutton coldfield solihull shirley Hollywood hampstead and a few others.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Still waiting on the Halifax visit Haz! ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah! Come to Sheffield! I hate fish but I’ll invite you in for a brew and biccy 🙂 hahah

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Still waiting on the Halifax visit Haz! ?

I was gutted mate. I was in shoulder of mutton pub 2 weeks ago. I kept checking the forum as it was about tea time on the Friday. My mate was driving and was pestering me to go home. Hoping to be back there in about 6 weeks. Promise will organize it better next time.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Yeah! Come to Sheffield! I hate fish but I’ll invite you in for a brew and biccy ? hahah

I just may too you up on that offer. I cover loads of Sheffield.?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You’d be welcome anytime.. as long as you give me an hour notice so I can tidy the toys away.. cant have you breaking your neck in the toy corner of death while visiting a fellow forumer can we ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

You’d be welcome anytime.. as long as you give me an hour notice so I can tidy the toys away.. cant have you breaking your neck in the toy corner of death while visiting a fellow forumer can we ?

Lol. Used to miilions of toys in the house for the dog. Which part of Sheffield are you from ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah the forums become a bit touchy in recent months. You could literally post a thread about a Cadbury’s Freddo and it would turn into a heated debated about politics or slots being rigged etc.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

When is my @Haz pint day ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

When is my @Haz pint day ??

I did check mate. It’s our middlewich delivery which is with winsford. I was in wilmslow last week but thought was a bit far away. I’m hoping to get the option when were next due to deliver there. ?

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Yeah the forums become a bit touchy in recent months. You could literally post a thread about a Cadbury’s Freddo and it would turn into a heated debated about politics or slots being rigged etc.

Freddos are the brexit party of chocolate. Neat packaging with no substance.

?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@Haz sounds like a plan dude ??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)