Life’s too short

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Tell me how beautiful the world is and I will honestly rest.

Live in a village. Don’t watch the news. Don’t read the paper and yes the world is a beautiful place.??

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Ah mate, I was in Queen Elizabeth 2 wildlands a month ago and it was so beautiful. An area of Canada.

I went for a hike a week ago around Malham cove and gordale scar (Yorkshire dales) and it really blew my mind. We live in a beautiful world that has a lot of inequality.

No matter how crap you feel your life is or how unequal it feels its infinitely better than the vast percentage of the worlds is.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Pdavidson88 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

After reading several debates over the last few days i see people with very passionate views and opinions but also getting very close to been heated. My question is do these opinions conspiracies fake streamers affect you in real life. Sorry but who cares i don’t. Life is too short. Don’t get wound up. Just enjoy your life.

Peace people. ??

It shouldn’t bother people but I suppose it’s the same if you know how a magic trick is done and you see it. Do you get the same feeling?

Of course not. Where’s the laughs on the forum. The jokers. The shit tips. ( well they normally come from me ).

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Ah mate, I was in Queen Elizabeth 2 wildlands a month ago and it was so beautiful. An area of Canada.

I went for a hike a week ago around Malham cove and gordale scar (Yorkshire dales) and it really blew my mind. We live in a beautiful world that has a lot of inequality.

No matter how crap you feel your life is or how unequal it feels its infinitely better than the vast percentage of the worlds is.

Sounds lovely mate. I know my life ain’t bad. I just wish it was better. And obviously I wish the laws that govern us were put there for good instead of control.

But yeah I’m content mate. I have a great life. I worry sometimes about Shit. But hey that shit will never touch my lifestyle. So I should really point my efforts towards my own growth.

Might give it a go. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Get a fucking video out Bandit you fucker!

So we can talk about sommat else!

arghhhhhhhh!

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

For the record I’m not going to go around starting threads about the alt right or general CTs or trumpet fans or even something as benign as ‘why do you think brexit is a good idea?’

I will ask people to show their workings when they claim what I consider to be far out there ideas tho. I honestly believe you can’t allow those ideas another echo chamber or allow someone else to be tricked into following them.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Liberty wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Sounds lovely mate. I know my life ain’t bad. I just wish it was better. And obviously I wish the laws that govern us were put there for good instead of control.

But yeah I’m content mate. I have a great life. I worry sometimes about Shit. But hey that shit will never touch my lifestyle. So I should really point my efforts towards my own growth.

Might give it a go. ?

I’d cheer you if you do just basics. If we all focused on making our own lives and those around us better then the world would be a much better place.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

For the record I’m not going to go around starting threads about the alt right or general CTs or trumpet fans or even something as benign as ‘why do you think brexit is a good idea?’

I will ask people to show their workings when they claim what I consider to be far out there ideas tho. I honestly believe you can’t allow those ideas another echo chamber or allow someone else to be tricked into following them.

Works both ways matey. And I won’t be fooled by common sense! ?????

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Haha.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

There’s good in everyone on here. I’m glad i started the thread now. ?? your right jb i think it’s withdrawal symptoms for a video. He best put one up 5 days running to make up for it. ?

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I suppose what I’m saying is why do you use the forum? It’s choice of course. A free choice. For entertainment to talk share advice and  enjoyment. I don’t suppose anyone comes on here for arguments yet i see more of them than anything else. I’m not opposed to debates even though i  rarely contribute. I just wish people used the forum for what it’s for.

Unfortunately Haz40 we live in a society where people comment on anything, usually without having all the information, thinking that we can’t live without their opinions. If I watch something and I don’t like or enjoy it then I switch off and I don’t watch again. I don’t feel the need to tell people why because it is my choice and I am quite happy to leave it at that. If Facebook and Twitter etc were to shut down I honestly think a lot of people would have a nervous breakdown! Who would they complain to then? ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I kind of get it no-one like to be wrong, I once had an hour+ long arguement that Keanu Reeves was in a film called rollerball. After about 15m and more people went against me i realised i was wrong but just argued back anyway cause i thought i was smarter than them (which i am of course) I still get shit about that lol

As for conspiracy theories and all that nonsense i’m like you couldn’t give a rats arse i will just chime in with a meme pic now and again cause am childish and it makes me happy haha 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I kind of get it no-one like to be wrong, I once had an hour+ long arguement that Keanu Reeves was in a film called rollerball. After about 15m and more people went against me i realised i was wrong but just argued back anyway cause i thought i was smarter than them (which i am of course) I still get shit about that lol

As for conspiracy theories and all that nonsense i’m like you couldn’t give a rats arse i will just chime in with a meme pic now and again cause am childish and it makes me happy haha ?

He was in Rollerball though…

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Kingpab. No matey. What you say sounds good, but with a moment’s thought, it’s nonsense. You may respect my opinions, but I am under no obligation to respect yours. I can respect your right to believe whatever rubbish you want, and I do. But please don’t think that I should respect the beliefs themselves. That very idea underpins a great deal of what is wrong with the world at the moment, and it’s barking mad. And so by the way is David Icke.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz ??

Life is too short. We waste so much time worrying, being angry or bitter, resentful of the bad things that happen to us. We live our lives scared to do the things we should be doing, worried about failure or embarrassing ourselves.

We like to tell ourselves that there is always another day. Our lives are finite, no matter how much we like to believe that it’s not.

Get busy, see the world, do what it is you want to do, and stop worrying. Time is running out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)