Life ruined in a day

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

yeah we get it sucks just learn from it but just be careful how you phrase it as people will always look to be a keyboard warrior gl m8

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

you know as well as me there are wankers on here that just come on here to give it the bigun like to see them do it face to face

I’d call you a sour little pussy to your face as this has gotta be the third or fourth time you’ve jumped in a thread to tell the OP that this forum is full of dickheads who don’t want to help even though you’ve had the response explained to you a fair few times now. so you are just being a sour little pussy

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

im not sour at all or do i feel the need to give it the big man online lol im stating facts bellend

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Isten we all have this done this on many occasions trust me after a coupple of days the loss will be at the back of your mind.

if I was to give you some advice would to go get shit loads of pay day loans and carry on playing. Don’t worry is you lose at first as you will get it all back and loads on top.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’m glad bandit supports the reality of gambling. In fact I respect him even more for it.. but then, if he didn’t I wouldnt have any respect for him.

I do however think we could all take a step back and breath at times. I’m not perfect and will never profess to be, nor will I be pointing fingers but some of you on this thread could indeed do with stepping away and coming back to read what you have written.

bandit welcomes good and bad stories
    bandit doesn’t welcome judgemental hateful or flamethrower type situations on here

Just something to be mindful of guys… like i say, I’m not perfect.

Lets all just chill and reflect. This thread is horrible.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

good get it as i remember the post said atleast the bandit will get a payday how the fuck is that snidey its the truth he will receive a nice wack from it if i ment it as a dig i would of just come out and said it wasnt ment that way but this lads post is no different

Yeah fair enough mate. But the way you wrote it, it didn’t come across like that. People interpreted the way it was written so to jump on peoples backs and then tar the whole forum with the same brush because people found it hard to understand what you wrote isn’t exactly their fault is it? When I read it originally that is what it sounded like, you say you didn’t mean it like that and I believe you but don’t be coming on here trying to give people a false impression of this community because if you look through all the posts of people coming here to vent then you would see that this community is very supportive, yes you get the occasional dickhead posting and trolling but it’s the internet, that is to be expected but that’s a minority not a majority.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok every take it down a level please I think calling each other names is a bit silly so please stop going to try just enjoy the darts again so I don’t wanna be having to police the forum all night so I’m ending thus thread right here with this….

The guy did his nuts he did not blame anyone and is self excluding to stop himself doing the same.

Chipnroll you initial comment about bandit earning a wedge would be read in that it was a jab at bandit it’s unfortunate but that’s how it read if you didn’t mean it that way. Secondly he has provided info on all his affiliate accounts and that most don’t give him revenue. So no he does not earn a wedge. Gamban it seems you had a issue with it but just you out of hundreds that have used it seemed to have this issue and I suggested you us gamstop but you did not reply to the thread again after that.

Ok I’ve done my piece I’m now going to chill and have some fun I hope everyone on here will do the same.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Somethings not quite right here.. A heated subject and no contribution from Just Basics!, is he all right! don’t tell me those aliens in Bonnybridge have got to him. Cmon Lad, where are you?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

Somethings not quite right here.. A heated subject and no contribution from Just Basics!, is he all right! don’t tell me those aliens in Bonnybridge have got to him. Cmon Lad, where are you?

Not really heard from him after he was considering the “can my head fit in a microwave challenge” 🙂 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Not really heard from him after he was considering the “can my head fit in a microwave challenge” ? ?

I hope he didn’t try it, the tin foil hat would have caused extra problems for him ?

I love how so many threads go back to JB, bless him his ears must be constantly on fire with everyone talking about him

Blocked
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ve got a bone to pick with jb anyway. I subscribed to his you tube channel. Whilst looking for something to watch in the week I came across one of his videos titled ” most beautiful Asian woman in the world ” something like that anyway. So naturally I click to watch at exactly the same time my missus walks past me and sees something let’s say a little provocative on my phone . Within a flash I’m maniacally pressing buttons to get the video off the screen. Only just got away with it phew. ????

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

I’ve got a bone to pick with jb anyway. I subscribed to his you tube channel. Whilst looking for something to watch in the week I came across one of his videos titled ” most beautiful Asian woman in the world ” something like that anyway. So naturally I click to watch at exactly the same time my missus walks past me and sees something let’s say a little provocative on my phone . Within a flash I’m maniacally pressing buttons to get the video off the screen. Only just got away with it phew. ????

Send me the link hahahaha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Nooooo you could end up with needing a 4th marriage. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Btw that was my way of saying how the fuck do you send a link. When I say I’m shit with computers and technology well that’s an understatement. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)