Life ruined in a day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m not sure what the next step is. It depends on I suppose how much you lost. Did you borrow any money.  Are you working. Are all your bills covered rent/mortgage. Can you work yourself out of the predicament your in. You’ve initially made the right steps to self exclude yourself that’s the first thing. If it’s really bad do you have a family member that can help. Parents perhaps.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Really sorry to hear this mate but let’s start with the positives and those are you’re still new to gambling but you have seen you have a problem and acted upon it before it can really take a hold and cause serious damage. A lot of problem gamblers would try to win the money back and dig themselves in further by taking out loans and borrowing money – this is the path to ruin. Secondly, you’ve seen the ugly side of the game before you’ve had a chance to see the good side, with gambling the ugly side is much worse than those brief moments when you get a win, it may not seem it but this is a good thing. You haven’t mentioned the total amount you lost so maybe you don’t want to so I won’t ask you to disclose that but have you paid all your bills for the month and do you have food to last you until pay day? If not again avoid taking out any loans, if you need to you will have to bite the bullet and come clean to your loved ones or close friends, explain whats happened, explain the actions you’ve taken to stop it from happening again and ask for help if you really need it and are struggling.

No one in this community is going to judge you, a lot of us have been there, done that and wrote the book. What you have lost is gone, accept that and move on. Your life may seem like it’s ruined but trust me it could be much worse, your not in massive debt so you can start to rebuild straight away and learn a life lesson in the process. Best of luck mate and remember that we are here if you need support but also like I said speak to your close family and friends if you need too, it’s shameful at first but it does help.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Its never good to hear stories like this bud . but it is the reality of gambling   and every one on this forum will have done this at least once and been in ur position b4. so please listen to their advice.    as others have said ,  this is far from the worst case weve heard as u still have family  fteinds who im sure can help . ( avoid credit loans if u can )and a roof over ur head and seem to at least b debt free . beleive it or not .   uv had a bit of a result in finding this out so early .  i understand how u feel but ur life definetly not ruined .  good luck bud .all the besr.and keep ur chin up.

Jinglejangleman WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Unfortunately I’m in very bad debt as it is. It’s not gambling related at all it’s due to other personal circumstances but luckily I avoided adding to it at all with this. I literally took myself to nothing so I’m gonna have to get creative to make it until I get some pay. As far as rent and bills etc I’m really not sure what I’m going to do. I’ll have to come up with an action plan and work on moving forward. I just feel so gutted and stupid and foolish.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I agree with Haz, if you had won it would have been worse on you.

Your life isn’t ruined. Your just going to find things tough for the next 4 weeks, call all your bill providers and your landlord and just let them know you are unable to pay this month and will resume without fail next month, if you have been current in all yours bills and rent I can’t see anyone turning anything off or the landlord removing you etc.

Just don’t ignore them, that’s what will cause issues. If not then try to seek financial assistance from friends or family?

Goodluck and although it’s hard you won’t be faced with this situation again as long as you remove yourself!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

try not to panic mate honestly your not the only one whos been in that boat. I know it feels desperate and hopeless right now but you will be ok, call anyone you need to pay and make some bollocks up to postpone it, if you always make your payments on time they should be fine with it, and with regards to getting by there are many options be it an overdraft, borrowing from a family member or even food banks at the worst.

It doesn’t sound like your a liability and as it’s the first time you’ve been in this mess you shouldn’t have much trouble, you’ll just be skint for a few months when paying it back. I speak from experience and it is terrible but it’s not the end.

It’s savage looking back at yourself in that gambling bubble spending thousands without a care after your out of it though, I really feel your pain, don’t feel bad for venting here, we’re all happy to offer what advice we can

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

It always takes a couple of days to sink in properly mate but your situation will not be as bad as you initially perceive.

You can replace the money over time. Make a list of everything you need to pay out this month then add a few quid on for unexpected. Once you have the figure see if a family member or friend can help you out.

Make sure that you agree a fair repayment plan with them, you don’t want to pay it all off in one hit next month if it will leave ou skint again

shields82 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Something about this sounds a bit iffy to me. It almost reads as if written by one of the people that had a go at Bandit on the Reel King threads. So as to try and make out that the dangers of seeing people gamble on video/gambling forum.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

shields82 wrote:

Something about this sounds a bit iffy to me. It almost reads as if written by one of the people that had a go at Bandit on the Reel King threads. So as to try and make out that the dangers of seeing people gamble on video/gambling forum.

We try not to judge anyone mate and all people are free to post this community is here to laugh together to help together ??

Outlaw

shields82 wrote:

That’s bang out of line. I had a great experience on reel king up until this happened and it was fully my own doing.

Outlaw

shields82 wrote:

I really resent this comment. Yes coming across the bandits videos on YouTube and then this forum may have made me try out slots. But that doesn’t mean it’s to blame for my loss in any way shape or form.

I do not regret finding the bandits videos and trying this out as I did have an enjoyable time at the beginning and still enjoy the videos, it’s his personality and comments not just the gambling.

My loss and spiral out of control are due to my own problems and inability to control myself when it mattered. Nothing else!

I don’t like that you are suggesting this is made up when it’s serious situation for myself.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Great news that you didn’t gather extra debt and have now banned yourself using gamban.

Sad to hear of your loss, as someone who has had 100s of them I’ll echo those saying it might be for the best

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

dont believe what you see on streams no dig at steamers but since watching streamers i play £2-£5 stakes i lost 29k last yr and since i started watching 100k+ iv been playin online slots since 2007 but its got well out of control i have never ever hit a 1k+ bonus i lost £3898 last month says it all been trying for a 1k+ win on slots on 2-5 spins for around 4 yrs now never done it iv give up on online now way to many issues along with them not wanting to pay out just stay away or ul end up in the gutter and dont look for help here you will just get abused for how thick you are. my experience anyway im a big fan of the bandit but it annoys the fuck out of me that if anyone posts anything negative about there experience gambling on here its met with your a liar or trying to slate the bandit totally untrue the streams are misleading he has alot of help for affiliate money to do his vids and like it not alot of people lives have been ruined because of affiliation and got sucked into it same principle as drug pusher but there ya go dont like it dont give a fuck its my opinion and i still stand by there uping his rng to give a false view thats just my years and years of experience how they play for me on the same stakes

Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

dont believe what you see on streams no dig at steamers but since watching streamers i play £2-£5 stakes i lost 29k last yr and since i started watching 100k+ iv been playin online slots since 2007 but its got well out of control i have never ever hit a 1k+ bonus i lost £3898 last month says it all been trying for a 1k+ win on slots on 2-5 spins for around 4 yrs now never done it iv give up on online now way to many issues along with them not wanting to pay out just stay away or ul end up in the gutter and dont look for help here you will just get abused for how thick you are. my experience anyway

Sorry to hear about your losses. Thanks for the reply. But I don’t agree with what you say about this forum. I’ve had so many posts on this thread with help and advice and support. It’s a great community.

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

gamban doesnt work it fucks up your internet for the most part had to unistall it just my will power now to rely on

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)