Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Guess what prick ends, i’m done. I am going through all these post and anyone i deem to be a cunt, i am blocking, fuck yourselves. you hate me, you despise, me, what the fuck are you doing here then? Do one you utter cunt ballbags.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

In absolute seriousness, arlonewts, what an utter cunt of a human being you are. That is my opinion and boy am i fucking entitled to it you fucking shit stain.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Clownprosecution wrote:

Not picking a fight here but I’ve found it curious how “the ban hammer” as it’s called comes down pretty hard for pretty innocuous statements but the usual lot on here (don’t need to name them) can curse at will and never seems to be any ramification. I don’t care as I generally don’t write on here just pointing something out

Thinly veiled “ah no don’t ban me, i’m fine, i will give you shit but follow up with something that is almost ok” fuck off mate, no place for you here.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Guess how many fucks i am giving right now.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Wonder how many people would be so brave and so much of cunts if they posted in there own name take a chill pill Stevie they ain’t worth the steam off a normal persons vindaloo induced shit fountain

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Anonymous trolls, fuck them ☑️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

Wonder how many people would be so brave and so much of cunts if they posted in there own name take a chill pill Stevie they ain’t worth the steam off a normal persons vindaloo induced shit fountain

?? love it

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Anonymous trolls, fuck them ☑

I guarantee you they’ll all be sat watching refreshing the page expecting posts from me you seyahkram wb eejit eight black and rb now ?.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I guarantee you they’ll all be sat watching refreshing the page expecting posts from me you seyahkram wb eejit eight black and rb now ?.

? It’s a sad life for them isn’t it

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

They can think what they want, i’m past caring. It’s people like that I feel sorry for because they’ve obviously got nothing better to do than set up 10 accounts to troll someone ?‍♀️

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Fuck off both of you I’m sat refreshing every second waiting for a troll to reply lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

? It’s a sad life for them isn’t it

Yep. I must say I’ve never met so many people who know it all just recently ?‍♂️??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

Fuck off both of you I’m sat refreshing every second waiting for a troll to reply lol

Not going to happen mate. Cowards

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Holy shit!!!!!! ……did thanos  find  his glove or something ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 160 total)