Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Garry71 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

What’s happened to the videos none are available anymore even previously watched ones?

ben1985 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Why is it saying videos don’t exist

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The videos have currently been deleted mate. Vimeo removed the channel.

Sneakie WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Question/Feedback based on original point of thread…

Is it possible to direct message an individual user here?

TheGreenGoblin81 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

All the videos are gone?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Sneakie wrote:

Question/Feedback based on original point of thread…

Is it possible to direct message an individual user here?

No, i haven’t got a PM function on here i don’t think – it will be something we are looking at i’d imagine, it is a custom build so it doesn’t come with everything as standard at the start i’m afraid but we will definitely chip away at the requests 😀

travelman8888 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Normaly love what i see but today i cant see your videos???

bennywade WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello Bandit.

we spoke briefly a few years back just trading football picks and what not, I just wanted to say thank you for the quality content and hours of entertainment you have provided over the years. People say about affiliates conning people. Firmly i am not a believer. However i have firmly gone against supporting channels over the years. However for you i made an exemption. As you helped me scratch an itch you know happens with compulsive gamblers. Thanks for all the roller-coasters and big wins and of course rectangles of death. A few years back i made a lot of bad choices. (nothing illegal) and fell down that hole of pissing thousands away. Then obviously when the money ran out. I needed my fix. so thank you. through you i learned its not the winning that counts they are bonuses its about the enjoyment. I have an edge and formula that has proven very successful in football bets. And my life is now fully rebuilt partly in thanks to you. I only play slots for fun on video slots which i only bet %5 percent of my football profits (40-100 a week). So i just want to thank you and say this affiliate actually helped somebody with a problem. Thanks bandit. Good Egg. P.S If you want to know my football strategy drop me an email happy to share and let you in on it,(in fairness you may already be doing it)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi benny, great to hear mate and yes, it is all about the entertainment and trying not to get carried away and then put yourself in trouble, much easier said that done and i have been through the whole cycle to find that out too!

Sling me an email at [email protected] and i can chat about the footy thing you got going, sounds interesting for sure.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

travelman8888 wrote:

Normaly love what i see but today i cant see your videos???

I am currently seeking an alternative host for my videos mate as Vimeo removed my account, i will get there and they will be back soon 😀

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

so you read everything you say….sure you get paid by slots ps i,m defo not a hater but my question is the real buzz off winning/losing in my head is on ur own money but you have a comfort patch in what you get from them so does that take the sting out of the buzz?? until it hits your own money then the real buzz kicks in i just wanted to know your opinion cause for me free money wets the lips then when it comes to ur own the blood really pumps ha anyway i really enjoy the vids and you really do show both sides win or lose i know if you show a losing video ppl mite not watch but you do in anyways and thats real so respect ps mk dons, lincoln city, spurs,  and napoli for a footie bet 🙂

cobmanchester WANTED $2
    Outlaw

great vid again as usual, reel king comes up trumps again. buut the other bonus chases are just as entertaining. please carry on as you are, a fooking nutter lol….

Carl8Hughes WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Just seen last night’s video, wow lol. I just feel Steve your giving the haters too much lime light if they don’t like it they shouldn’t watch and keep their opinions too themselves. I understand you have too play different slots too mix it up and keep us entertained but at the end of the day it is your money at risk and I feel you do a brilliant job at balancing it. I love your video’s I think the haters are sad teats simple as

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

nesty04 wrote:

so you read everything you say….sure you get paid by slots ps i,m defo not a hater but my question is the real buzz off winning/losing in my head is on ur own money but you have a comfort patch in what you get from them so does that take the sting out of the buzz?? until it hits your own money then the real buzz kicks in i just wanted to know your opinion cause for me free money wets the lips then when it comes to ur own the blood really pumps ha anyway i really enjoy the vids and you really do show both sides win or lose i know if you show a losing video ppl mite not watch but you do in anyways and thats real so respect ps mk dons, lincoln city, spurs,  and napoli for a footie bet ?

I’m not sure i understand mate, i don’t use any free money.

Hell Hound WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Eh up, why do I keep getting logged out, even when I hit “the keep me  logged in” button?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 174 total)