A gambler’s question about Corona-19.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Anyone give me a summary of who’s fighting with who?

I think everyone fell out with me ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Anyone give me a summary of who’s fighting with who?

I think everyone fell out with me ?

Don’t be silly ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

and political point scoring can happen because the right fuck up ….. massively

??? Oh boy. You’re one of those.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

One of what ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

One of what ?

A cunt? ?? I dunno.

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

One of what ?

A cunt? ?? I dunno.

Ahhhh breen ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Someone who is happy to point the finger, play the political blame game and promote segregation over unity.

It’s natural to feel frustrated and look for someone to blame if you have been directly affected by any measures that have been introduced, but intent as always matters. The government would have acted on what they feel was the best course of action for the country, heavily reliant on advisors who are experts in virology and epidemiology.

If you think now is the time for political point scoring, then you’re honestly just a little bit pathetic.

Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Someone who is happy to point the finger, play the political blame game and promote segregation over unity.

It’s natural to feel frustrated and look for someone to blame if you have been directly affected by any measures that have been introduced, but intent as always matters. The government would have acted on what they feel was the best course of action for the country, heavily reliant on advisors who are experts in virology and epidemiology.

If you think now is the time for political point scoring, then you’re honestly just a little bit pathetic.

Absolutely not, you’ve taken my post out of context, the post I replied to said that the political point scoring was a shitty thing… my remark was that something had to be there  for  points to be scored…. as is the nature of politics …. it doesn’t suggest a political party alliance I have…. it happens to all parties ….Blair – Iraq … Lib Dem’s – tuition …con – the u turn from sage to WHO suggestion on covid approach ….

and I’m not sure which of my post on this thread has suggested segregation when the whole argument I’ve been making  with others is that  we should be looking out for each other, compared to the threads tone that this is a political con job and conspiracy and we should sack it all off ……..

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)