A gambler’s question about Corona-19.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

This Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table. All he ever does is throw insults. How about a counter argument? Pretty ironic to call someone an idiot and not present a single counter argument ever.

Remember when you fucked off from this forum because everyone thought you were a prick…… Heads up, nothings changed in your absence.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

This Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table. All he ever does is throw insults. How about a counter argument? Pretty ironic to call someone an idiot and not present a single counter argument ever.

Remember when you fucked off from this forum because everyone thought you were a prick…… Heads up, nothings changed in your absence.

Remember how I didn’t give a shit? Guess what, I still don’t.

As for the virus, they’ve done antibody testing in California, and they’ve compared the number of infected (past and present) and measured it up against the number of deaths, excluded the ones who died who were 80+, and found out that for an average person of average age and average health, the mortality rate is 0.02%.

Oh and as for Norway, as I mentioned earlier, idiots, Norway only counts deaths DIRECTLY caused by Covid-19 as corona deaths. Most countries don’t. Almost everyone else count deaths where Covid-19 was present as corona deaths, no matter if they were killed by another illness.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

As for the virus, they’ve done antibody testing in California, and they’ve compared the number of infected (past and present) and measured it up against the number of deaths, excluded the ones who died who were 80+, and found out that for an average person of average age and average health, the mortality rate is 0.02%.

Oh and as for Norway, as I mentioned earlier, idiots, Norway only counts deaths DIRECTLY caused by Covid-19 as corona deaths. Most countries don’t. Almost everyone else count deaths where Covid-19 was present as corona deaths, no matter if they were killed by another illness.

Idiot

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Ey Seedy, he’s trying to kill the thread ?

No I think they are bored trying to talk sense into you ?

Your theories on this matter like anyone else’s mean shit. We can only go off what the people who make decisions on lock down etc say and tell us is the best way to keep our family members safe until it all passes.

In short why the fuck is there a need to talk/debate about it why not show some support to each other it is hard enough to get by with boredom etc already so be nice please ?

People who maybe have not had a friend or loved one hit with corona my think its all blown out of proportion etc but frankly it is not its real its dangerous it will and can take lives.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Do you actually think about what you read and write? Serious question.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Where did you get this ^  and secondly you just don’t fucking  get it do you,

the mortality rate in a Average people isn’t the debate,( that Windows a small one to begin with in a country like America ) it’s who you pass it on to… yes the teenage footballer will probably be fine …..yes you could be fine to and covid gave you a fucking sniffle and a red nose, but the unlucky prick that shakes your hand, who’s fifty with a heart issue wont be… or any of million people with underlying issues …do you get it ???? Really??? Mortality rate will be low  0- 10 , 10- 20, 20-30 fine ish 30-40 ok be careful 40-50 better be careful and 50 up, serious be careful ….. get the gist…. telling us that the average person with a 0.02 mortality rate is fucking fine, let him out to play so  he can chill in the pub, means fuck all if he infects a person who’s in an 60-70-80% morality section …..and mortality rate doesn’t show you hospital rate, you could still flood the nhs out of beds even if you don’t die( for example all covid positives are in hot wards ..it’s not exactly busting with free beds ) ………and a typically healthy  demographic could skew wildly because you can’t get a bed or be treated with ventilators and such …

And California has under quoted the amount of of infected, and the number of infected  needs to be increased up to 50 times ….and since American has a different system to us in regards to hospitals, testing  and people having to pay to be seen, it’s likely they need to increase it 80 times …… you might be young, you might be healthy, but if you need ventilating and don’t get it because there aren’t any spare, your fucked …. …….you might be young, you might be healthy, but if you pass it on to somebody can you be sure they will be fine? …………

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You know what annoyed me? Theres a care home 5 minutes from my house, and someone who had confirmed corona was taken to hospital, deemed well enough to go back and was sent back to the care home. How many more will that have affected there? They should have kept the poor bugger in hospital until they had fully recovered. For others sake as well as their own!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

18500 deaths in England and Wales in the week ending 10th April. That’s 8500 over the average. Another coincidence Awesomex ?

And what about 20 years ago when we had even more deaths and more still 40 years ago.

Just 5 years ago we lost 27,000 to flu and nobody batted an eyelid.

Mass hysteria has taken over from common sense and leftwing cnuts saying and trying everything possible to make political gain from it.

At last weaves had Mike Dickin on Talk Radio having the guts to stand up to a doctor and call him out on his disgusting lies and anti govenment propaganda. Made him look a right twat before cutting him off.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Mass hysteria has taken over from common sense and leftwing cnuts saying and trying everything possible to make political gain from it.

Fuck off

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Disclaimer: I am not a virologist, epidemiologist or qualified in any way beyond being an armchair reader to have any opinion on this subject matter.

awesomex wrote:

Thing is that we won’t get rid of the virus. We will develop a vaccine, but it won’t go away. The threat will be diminished.

Almost certainly true, we already know we have extreme difficulty vaccinating against this class of virus and that there are already numerous mutations and strains of it.

Anyway, yes, it’s all overhyped by the media and the politicians are using it for their own gain. Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions, cus they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media. It’s like some sort of disgusting social experiment. People actually embrace this shit.

I think there’s a middle ground between the extremes here. It’s possible for it to be a real and very dangerous threat while also being true that both the social reaction and incessant media speculation are to some degree over the top and over cautious. Stuff like lockdown measures are by definition a balancing act anyway, since you have to have an at least minimally functioning society and economy, or you don’t have anything left to come back to when the measures are eventually lifted.

Humanity has ALWAYS welcomed doomsday prophecies. It’s as if people don’t have enough excitement in their lives, so they love when some drama shit like this happens so they can feel like they’re part of something special.

Yeah I think there’s an element of truth there. It’s a very sweeping generalisation, but as a generalisation about the population, yeah I think people do sort of romanticise drama. You can see the evidence of that in people making (in my opinion wholly unwarranted) comparisons to war time and “Blitz spirit”. That people do this may be a coping mechanism when trying to deal with all the uncertainty.

I bet Covid-19 is not gonna kill more people on a global scale than a regular flu does. And keep in mind, we have a vaccine for the regular flu, yet it kills more than Covid-19 does.

Oversensationalized bullshit.

Absolutely disagree, this is in no way “just a bit of flu”. We already know very reliably from the limited data we have that COVID-19 is much more dangerous than seasonal flu and has a higher mortality rate – but moreso, a much, much higher chance of causing severe illness and death in people who were otherwise fit and healthy. This is not seen in common flu strains, if we’re going to compare it to flu it’s more like the H1N1 strain responsible for the highly deadly Spanish Flu pandemic in the early 20th century.

Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I usually slate the government to be fair but hats off theyve thrown alot at this pandemic to save lives . And call it panic or whatever if it saves lives who cares thats the way i see it anyway

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

ayma4quit wrote:

awesomex wrote:

I remember you gave enough of a shit that you fucked off,and saved us a good few months of having to listen to your self aggrandised horseshit.

Please can you not give a shit again in the near future??

Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

18500 deaths in England and Wales in the week ending 10th April. That’s 8500 over the average. Another coincidence Awesomex ?

And what about 20 years ago when we had even more deaths and more still 40 years ago.

Just 5 years ago we lost 27,000 to flu and nobody batted an eyelid.

At last weaves had Mike Dickin on Talk Radio having the guts to stand up to a doctor and call him out on his disgusting lies and anti govenment propaganda. Made him look a right twat before cutting him off.

28,330 deaths in 2014/15, and that was a big deal ……1,692 deaths last season, 2018/19,…..and political point scoring can happen because the right fuck up ….. massively

Outlaw

Mikeandpaula wrote:

I usually slate the government to be fair but hats off theyve thrown alot at this pandemic to save lives . And call it panic or whatever if it saves lives who cares thats the way i see it anyway

What Have-they done that’s impressed you ? Nhs understaffed ( nothing new ) under equipped ( nothing new ) they closed the uk and wrote some cheques …… and as a self employed man, in June I might not be able to recive 80% of my year profits divided by twelve if they don’t believe my work was affected by the virus which means I could go three months with out a wage ……..but your right it was well impressive how they wrote a 10 k cheque to each other’s for their “ at home “ work …..

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Some very long and interesting looking posts I see here, I guess it ended in drivel?

Anyone give me a summary of who’s fighting with who?

Or god forbid this thread stayed clean? I’ve been away for a while.

Random thread to post my welcome back but yea ????

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)