A gambler’s question about Corona-19.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Thing is that we won’t get rid of the virus. We will develop a vaccine, but it won’t go away. The threat will be diminished.

Anyway, yes, it’s all overhyped by the media and the politicians are using it for their own gain. Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions, cus they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media. It’s like some sort of disgusting social experiment. People actually embrace this shit.

Humanity has ALWAYS welcomed doomsday prophecies. It’s as if people don’t have enough excitement in their lives, so they love when some drama shit like this happens so they can feel like they’re part of something special.

I bet Covid-19 is not gonna kill more people on a global scale than a regular flu does. And keep in mind, we have a vaccine for the regular flu, yet it kills more than Covid-19 does.

Oversensationalized bullshit.

You’re an idiot.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Thing is that we won’t get rid of the virus. We will develop a vaccine, but it won’t go away. The threat will be diminished.

Anyway, yes, it’s all overhyped by the media and the politicians are using it for their own gain. Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions, cus they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media. It’s like some sort of disgusting social experiment. People actually embrace this shit.

Humanity has ALWAYS welcomed doomsday prophecies. It’s as if people don’t have enough excitement in their lives, so they love when some drama shit like this happens so they can feel like they’re part of something special.

I bet Covid-19 is not gonna kill more people on a global scale than a regular flu does. And keep in mind, we have a vaccine for the regular flu, yet it kills more than Covid-19 does.

No we won’t get rid of it , it’ll probably become a seasonal thing like flu …

your next statement makes no sense what so ever…

Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions,”

that the “right “ imposed and enforced

cus  they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media.”

but you’re blaming the “left” ????? even tho the left has absolutely no say in these events ….and all of the guidelines are coming from the right …

@seedy do us a favour and shut this thread down….there is Only so many times I can read that my partners risk with the virus and potentially my kids as “ over sensationalised bullshit “

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

@seedy do us a favour and shut this thread down….there is Only so many times I can read that my partners risk with the virus and potentially my kids as “ over sensationalised bullshit “

Agreed ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

This Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table. All he ever does is throw insults. How about a counter argument?
    Pretty ironic to call someone an idiot and not present a single counter argument ever.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

awesomex wrote:

but you’re blaming the “left” ????? even tho the left has absolutely no say in these events ….and all of the guidelines are coming from the right …

The right imposed and enforced with pressure from the left to do so. What do you mean the left has no say? The right can’t just do whatever they please. That’s not how a democracy works. They need approval from the opposition to impose such drastic measures.

You don’t actually have to read it if you don’t like what I have to say, you know? And it’s pretty incredible that you’re not open to the idea that this might actually be sensationalised bullshit. Would you not want that to be the case if it was possible?

You actually verified my point in your reply. I’ll leave it up to yourself to figure out how.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I was going to post a counter argument but then I remembered you are a conspiracy sheeple so it’s pointless debating with you because you believe Bob on YouTube. Etc.

Ah… Before the internet, there was always someone in my circle of friends who loved a conspiracy theory. He got laughed at a lot. Eventually he grew up and realised he was just wishing he knew something other people didn’t to make himself superior to them. Even though he was the one who was moronic.

These days people like AwesomeX think they’ll are part of a movement hahahaha hahaha hahaha haha ha.. it’s hilarious if only they weren’t allowed to vote.

It’s amazingly funny that you think this is the left doing this, while we have right wing leaders in the UK and USA. It shows how much of a sheep you are. How much they have twisted your mind in on itself. Absolutely hilarious.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

This Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table. All he ever does is throw insults. How about a counter argument? Pretty ironic to call someone an idiot and not present a single counter argument ever.

Got up on the wrong side of bed have you? There simply is no arguing with stupid, and that’s what the rubbish you spout is. All I’ve done is agree with others.

Stop believing whatever antivaxxer Karen has said on YouTube. We’ve got this far in life through science, look at what the science says.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

awesomex wrote:

This Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table. All he ever does is throw insults. How about a counter argument? Pretty ironic to call someone an idiot and not present a single counter argument ever.

Got up on the wrong side of bed have you? There simply is no arguing with stupid, and that’s what the rubbish you spout is. All I’ve done is agree with others.

Stop believing whatever antivaxxer Karen has said on YouTube. We’ve got this far in life through science, look at what the science says.

This is probably why he is being so complacent and dismissive of fact, because Norway hadn’t been hit like the UK, US, France, Italy etc

Honestly though, give your head a shake and look at what’s going on outside of your bubble

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Xbobmad fucker really never has anything to bring to the table

To be fair I never said that I did.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@Liberty is spot on here.

The next quote is something I said in response to you, @awesomex, a year or so ago. If you can show that you’ve changed, then I’ll happily engage in a proper debate with you.

“This one is 100% rigged. There’s no question about it.”

It’s statements like this that make debates on this forum quite often impossible.

Open your mind, see both sides and provide the corresponding evidence if you actually want to have an intellectual debate on this topic.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

18500 deaths in England and Wales in the week ending 10th April. That’s 8500 over the average. Another coincidence Awesomex ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

awesomex wrote:

The right imposed and enforced with pressure from the left to do so. What do you mean the left has no say? The right can’t just do whatever they please. That’s not how a democracy works. They need approval from the opposition to impose such drastic measures.

You don’t actually have to read it if you don’t like what I have to say, you know? And it’s pretty incredible that you’re not open to the idea that this might actually be sensationalised bullshit. Would you not want that to be the case if it was possible?

You actually verified my point in your reply. I’ll leave it up to yourself to figure out how.

Of come on, how can you criticise a Party that pushed another onto  the right tracks ???? Fuck me ..are you honestly sitting there saying “ fucking labour ….. Boris was totally right with herd immunity, putting pressure on him”….. literally no body thinks that the Herd approach in the first three weeks was the right thing to do ….. no body ……  except for you maybe ….( and no I don’t vote for any of the top three parties ) The reason we went from herd to lockdown is because the “herd” approach suggetsed by S.A.G.E ( tories own medical gurus ) didn’t work ….. it obviously didn’t work … Even Boris knew it didn’t work …. so they changed it to a system that was being used in every other country except for Australia….( who then switched to lock down as well ) …as advise by WHO three weeks earlier , had they have done it when the “ WORLD health organisation “ said it, then a certain number of people would still be alive, that’s irrefutable, unarguable, the first three weeks shouldn’t have happened and that’s something the tories have to shoulder …..it wasn’t labour, had the tories listened to labour we wouldn’t have had herd immunity at all ….herd immunity wasn’t offered to the house, but lock down was so of course labour were going to vote for it ……..the only way labour is needed is if the tories own people vote against their leaders plan….. oh wait …..

and I am open to media spin ( fuck I work in media ) I didn’t vote Brexit and am pretty sure the Armageddon isn’t coming because we got it…

but your starting point is fucked, like others on here who compare flu to covid ….. it’s the same family, yes, but it’s like comparing common cold to flu, who also are from the same family,  same symptoms but wildly different outcomes … where as flu has a narrow target of victims it kills ( elderly and certain underlying health people ) covid seems to get  the better of a lot of people with a massive range of  underlying issues…that’s the worry ( when was flu an issue for anybody with high blood pressure ) … the reason this is the way it is and the lock down has to happen is because it is so wild in who it picks and theres no formula to what underlying causes are high risks …..it’s not picky about who it infects ..and the tories believed it would be similar to flu in its spread and attack … even tho WHO and the other countries had said “ no it’s not shut the doors “ your possible issue is because you haven’t got it or nobody in your house or Facebook friends has it, and it seems like something that’s happening away from you, so why worry

And I know cnn and channel 4 news will get a mime dying In the back ground to emphasise the “desperate “ but if you watch them or read the sun or mirror  you’d know to take it with a pinch of salt …so yeah media will add their songs to the “movie” but the script is the same no matter which news, documentaries or you tube doctor you listen to ( if they are credible )   …people are dying, gov was to slow, gov  had the wrong plan trying to coast to Easter, and who is at risk isn’t cemented in stone because different People, different ages, different health issues keep popping up….

and worrying about my little ones and mrs catching it, isn’t over sensational when we have somebody recovering from a massive illness in the house, but contractually she has to go in cause fuckers are Ill and dying and she’s waiting on 5 wards because nurses are sick ( and she’s a manger ) ..I’ll let her know, the 5 “hot wards “ are all I her mind …and to stop being “ sooo dramatic”

my facts are established through science,  I’m happy to have my mind  changed, but if you start with “ I meditated on this ……”or. “ I feel ……”  then no…. I’m out ..

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Ey Seedy, he’s trying to kill the thread 🙁

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

awesomex wrote:

Ey Seedy, he’s trying to kill the thread ?

No I think they are bored trying to talk sense into you 😀

Your theories on this matter like anyone else’s mean shit. We can only go off what the people who make decisions on lock down etc say and tell us is the best way to keep our family members safe until it all passes.

In short why the fuck is there a need to talk/debate about it why not show some support to each other it is hard enough to get by with boredom etc already so be nice please 🙂

People who maybe have not had a friend or loved one hit with corona my think its all blown out of proportion etc but frankly it is not its real its dangerous it will and can take lives.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I dont know anyone with it personally, but I know the city I live in has one of the highest cases.  It’s a real thing that’s killing many people, and I don’t believe it’s people over reacting. I’d never dream of putting my family at risk by going out somewhere public for something that isn’t essential. Don’t argue over something like this. We all should be coming together to support one and another.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)