A gambler’s question about Corona-19.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Corona virus is worldwide and affecting everyone. As long as we don’t go out unless its essential, social distance and practice good hygiene, hopefully it will fuck off soon.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Corona virus is worldwide and affecting everyone. As long as we don’t go out unless its essential, social distance and practice good hygiene, hopefully it will fuck off soon.

Shocked ….. winningbird swearing …… this virus has changed people ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Wash that mouth out young lady ??. Who do you think you are rbreen91 ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m in a bad mood, I think its showing ?  you lot manage to cheer me up though ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

There’s a lack of rbreen at the moment here ?

Outlaw

Yes there does seem to be a lacking of things going “ nuclear “ …..?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hes being good, we switched personalities for the day.

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Hes being good, we switched personalities for the day.

Yikes !!!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

See you next tuesday this.. see you next tuesday that. Everyones a see you next Tuesday. (Love rbird.)

He likes that word, I hope I did him proud ??

Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Well it appears there was in fact two virology labs in wuhan the USA funded them to the tune of a relatively small amount of $76301.whether the virus escaped from these will come to light soon.on a side note Robert Kennedy Jr. The nephew of president Kennedy wrote a damning report on the gates vaccine agenda a few days back,worth a Google search if anyone is interested.stay safe everyone.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If I was a Kennedy,  I would self isolate forever.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

In this day and age, if our govenment did not go along with the extreme lockdown they would be crucified to a point which would probably have see the fall of the government.

What’s been really sick about all of this is the truly disgusting level of political point scoring by some/ too many on the left, especially the far left, the BBC, C4 and Sky.<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> Just relentless hammering of every single thing the government tries to do. Worldwide shortage of PPE, but its all Hankcocks fault. Blaming them for helping China with PPE, but ignoring the fact that China helped us out a lot more. Even blaming them for a Turkish ship arriving a bit late. </span>

Sadly, even some doctors and nurses are playing politics too. Card carrying Corbyn supporters being put in front of the cameras to bash the government.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Seen comments from  lefties hoping Boris died and all those who voted for him or Brexit to get it and die too.</span>

Sick bastards!

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Thing is that we won’t get rid of the virus. We will develop a vaccine, but it won’t go away. The threat will be diminished.

Anyway, yes, it’s all overhyped by the media and the politicians are using it for their own gain. Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions, cus they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media. It’s like some sort of disgusting social experiment. People actually embrace this shit.

Humanity has ALWAYS welcomed doomsday prophecies. It’s as if people don’t have enough excitement in their lives, so they love when some drama shit like this happens so they can feel like they’re part of something special.

I bet Covid-19 is not gonna kill more people on a global scale than a regular flu does. And keep in mind, we have a vaccine for the regular flu, yet it kills more than Covid-19 does.

Oversensationalized bullshit.

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Fuck me! You know when you click ‘notify me of follow-up replies via email’ when you reply to a post on here… Well I’m never clicking that fucking button ever again. Will you all just shut up now before some clown pops up and says something outrageous and then this thread goes on for another 20+ pages haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Thing is that we won’t get rid of the virus. We will develop a vaccine, but it won’t go away. The threat will be diminished.

Anyway, yes, it’s all overhyped by the media and the politicians are using it for their own gain. Meanwhile the people are accepting living under tyrannical conditions, cus they believe every fucking thing they’re being told by the leftist media. It’s like some sort of disgusting social experiment. People actually embrace this shit.

Humanity has ALWAYS welcomed doomsday prophecies. It’s as if people don’t have enough excitement in their lives, so they love when some drama shit like this happens so they can feel like they’re part of something special.

I bet Covid-19 is not gonna kill more people on a global scale than a regular flu does. And keep in mind, we have a vaccine for the regular flu, yet it kills more than Covid-19 does.

Oversensationalized bullshit.

You’re an idiot.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 128 total)