Profile : Xbobmad
Forum Menu
Forum Info
- Town Status : Outlaw
- Wanted Reward: $746
- Topics Started : 30
- Replies Created : 2580
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
i hope i dont get a ban from this site by speedy or the bandit .here since day one i was not begging just getting my anger out,feel like shit now.i am lost for words
Might get a ban from @seedy for calling him Speedy ???
00Me and Bio are proppa tight now bro haha
I’m not convinced ??
00You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum.
Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.
I wonder if A.F.C xbobmad are eligible ? its essentially just me and if the team win a pile of 1 million £1 coins blocking the goal ?
00General Discussion
A chilled space for community chit chat
That’s exactly what the General Discussion forum block says. I think JB’s topic is covered nicely within that!
Hang on a minute am I arguing FOR rather than AGAINST JB? Something must be wrong ??
My Porn Star name would probably be Dennis the Donut Boy ?
00Currently –
Immortal Romance
Laser Fruit
Scruffy DuckScruffy Duck has done me for 500 spins with no bonus ? Immortal 900+ ? and Laser Fruit 1200+ ?
00Am i in the wrong section or something?…is there a place on this site that is just about gambling things?,i just see so many posts which have nothing atall to do with gambling that the few posts that do end up not beeing seen or go to page 2/3 etc
That’s why this is posted in the ‘General Discussion’ section.
Well its a gambling forum imo,general discussion would mean gambling rwlated,to me anyway…wish he had an off topic section i could then just never see them:)
@ligarr his true name is “Buzz Killington”
11@Quazzi…likes to dip his bum in the ice cold snow til his wee cheaks are red…then gets spanked with a wire cord!
Just basics works for Big Time Gaming, but hates his job and takes every opportunity to slag them off
31Was away from Thursday and I don’t review the until Monday as long as its ove 100x and the picture is the right way up or is editable then it will appear as soon as I start going through them mate.
How many hand drawn cock and balls pictures do you get per week @seedy ??
00Just give it a go on 20p to see if a bonus comes in, and it did, got to 18 spins then a 50/50 came up so i decided to see how well it plays ?
<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/CiCLak_QSFk?feature=oembed” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
Final Answer Anyone……. ?
WOW! What an epic win 😀 Congrats… spend it wisely!
11This thread entertained me much more than it should ??
Edit – Damn, forgot to quote ?
00I think it’s been mentioned before but can’t find the thread, can anything be done about the quote button?
I view the site on my phone and I have to scroll down for yonks and yonks to get to the actual response, and some pages are one answer and loads of quotes.
Minor stupid thing but drives me mad, and not like this on other sites.
“Keep smiling”
Think your over reacting
please keep this going for fun
Ha
It’s very annoying
Maybe slightly annoying i guess.
JB you’re the king of annoying anyway ???
00Brexit…Am i fed up of it? Yeah
Do i give a flying fuck about it? No
Im not really clued up to whats going on with this fucking Farse. So i cant really comment intelectually lol.
But what i can say, is that its being dealt with by a pack of fucking retarded animals, who have no clue on how the working class manage thier lifes.
Either way my opinion is its all just a big cloud of donkey shit. And its being talked about so much to block our view on whats really going on behind closed doors.
We are the many….they are the few.
Lets fucking get em!
#PropogandaRules and will always rule.
I expected much more of an opinion from you JB, I don’t know why ??
10I think it’s been mentioned before but can’t find the thread, can anything be done about the quote button?
I view the site on my phone and I have to scroll down for yonks and yonks to get to the actual response, and some pages are one answer and loads of quotes.
Minor stupid thing but drives me mad, and not like this on other sites.
“Keep smiling”
Think your over reacting
please keep this going for fun
Ha
It’s very annoying ??
00I think it’s been mentioned before but can’t find the thread, can anything be done about the quote button?
I view the site on my phone and I have to scroll down for yonks and yonks to get to the actual response, and some pages are one answer and loads of quotes.
Minor stupid thing but drives me mad, and not like this on other sites.
“Keep smiling”
Think your over reacting
please keep this going for fun
Ha
??
??
00 -
AuthorPosts
IMPORTANT: GAMBLING CONTENT
This site is only suitable for persons of 18 years and older. Please answer appropriately.