Business Venture… Can you help – (Update)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #56661
    The Bandit WANTED $3,612
    El Bandito

    Right then.

    An amazing turn out from all and the business venture is in full swing. I have a website coming soon, hopefully in the next few weeks and it will explain everything in a lot more detail but ultimately, I am growing a Soccer Million pot all the way from £0 to £1,000,000!

    The way it works is if you are a UK resident, you can download this app –

    https://dkn33.app.goo.gl/97Je    (needs to be clicked on a mobile)

    That will take you to the app store and it is a betting app called Kwiff. Once downloaded, you need to register and deposit £5 and have a bet. For doing this, I will personally send you £10 cash back. This means that worst case scenario you will be a fiver up. As long as you use the link correctly, you will also receive a £10 surprise free bet that is randomly placed on an event for you – in relation to the link, if it is not clickable, just copy and paste it in a normal way in to your browser and that should be fine.

    Once you have completed the sign up and bet, open up your “my bets” section inside the app and take a screen shot of the surprise bet, this is how i verify it has worked because i have a mirror image of that bet and i can tally them up, they have exact same details for date and time placed etc – send your screen shot to me at cashback@soccermillion.com

    Once i have seen the picture, i will send you the tenner so make sure to include your sort code and account number and your actual name.

    So, how am i doing this and why? Well, it is a business venture so please don’t think i am not trying to make money out of it for myself, because i am. That is the point really. Each time someone downloads the app and has a go, Kwiff pay me a flat fee. Nothing to do with revenue, no percentage of losses so chill your boots, just a one time, one off, flat fee. That fee enables me to cover the £10 cash back, allows me to contribute a nice big chunk to the Soccer Million pot and also enables me to make some money for myself however, the money that i do have for myself is getting ploughed back in to the venture for the forseeable future as i need to get the brand out there, it needs to be recognised as a genuine thing, i will be sponsoring football teams, i will be in programmes, on pitch side boards etc so for the first campaign at least, i don’t foresee a huge personal gain but this is a long game.

    When the website is live, each time someone downloads the app, they will get to vote for a non league football team. Simply, when the pot hits £1,000,000 each vote then becomes a draw ball for that team and we have a lottery style draw and the winning team will take home the million.

    It is obviously going to be a huge task and may take a long time but i will do it, i am a fucker when i get something in my head and i will work my socks off – from this last week and involving only us lot…. the Soccer Million pot has reached £10,150 which is truly epic and gives me huge confidence.

    So, if you can help by downloading it, let me know, tell a friend, tell a family member, there are no limits per household, like none of this 1 per IP address etc so get everyone on it and that million quid will soon get presented!

    Much appreciated everyone!

    Last but not least, if you have Twitter…. drop me a follow @SoccerMillion

     

     

    #56668
    Just Basics WANTED $218
    Outlaw

    Huge balls to do this mate. And mad respect from me.

    Building on your brand is a great thing to do. And you are obviously going about it the right way. Hope you smash it pal.

    Il be depositing tomos when i get paid.

    #Legend

    #56671
    Malkychamp WANTED $184
    Outlaw

    no limit per household that could be a game changer 😛

    #56672
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Will people who have already downloaded the app through your link get a vote mate ?

    #56673
    The Bandit WANTED $3,612
    El Bandito

    Malkychamp wrote:

    no limit per household that could be a game changer 😛

    Sister, Brother, Mum, Dad, Uncle, Auntie you name it haha

    1
    #56674
    The Bandit WANTED $3,612
    El Bandito

    Haz40 wrote:

    Will people who have already downloaded the app through your link get a vote mate ?

    Of course matey

    1
    #56677
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

    Goodluck Steve!

    I’ll do my best to spread the word amongst the people that I can!

    Wish you all the best on this venture 😁😁

    #56678
    The Bandit WANTED $3,612
    El Bandito

    Thisgirl2019 wrote:

    Goodluck Steve!

    I’ll do my best to spread the word amongst the people that I can!

    Wish you all the best on this venture 😁😁

    Thanks Thisgirl, much appreciated – I have meetings with clubs starting to roll in now so there are a couple that are starting to take me seriously at least!

    #56679
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum. 😁

    #56681
    The Bandit WANTED $3,612
    El Bandito

    Haz40 wrote:

    You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum. 😁

    Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.

    #56685
    Stevie25 WANTED $252
    Outlaw

    Good luck Stevie… When I’m ready and feel safe to do so without tilting I’ll download this link, as of now I still feel I don’t have control over gambling.. As seen in Brexit threads etc. 😂😂😂😂😂

    I need to learn to chill more 🤣🤣🤣

    #56721
    Dynamik23 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    Can I play on kwiff while on Gamban? I know some sites arent registered.

    #56725
    Geezawin WANTED $188
    Outlaw

    Dynamik23 wrote:

    Can I play on kwiff while on Gamban? I know some sites arent registered.

    Wouldnt think so mate . They are a uk company and will be governed  by the gambling commission . From what ive read its only sum dodgy  foreign mobs that are not signed up to g/ban/stop .

    #56729
    Xbobmad WANTED $217
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum. 😁

    Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.

    I wonder if A.F.C xbobmad are eligible 😂 its essentially just me and if the team win a pile of 1 million £1 coins blocking the goal 👍

    #56732
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    The Bandit wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum. 😁

    Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.

    I wonder if A.F.C xbobmad are eligible 😂 its essentially just me and if the team win a pile of 1 million £1 coins blocking the goal 👍

    Ha beat me to it. I was going to do Haz rovers fc founded march 2019. Current squad 1. Ground is field behind my house lol. 😂😂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)