Business Venture… Can you help – (Update)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Right then.

An amazing turn out from all and the business venture is in full swing. I have a website coming soon, hopefully in the next few weeks and it will explain everything in a lot more detail but ultimately, I am growing a Soccer Million pot all the way from £0 to £1,000,000!

Much appreciated everyone!

Last but not least, if you have Twitter…. drop me a follow @SoccerMillion

I have edited the post as a few things have changed, links have changed, many more companies involved now – you can have a look at the site so far at https://www.soccermillion.com/about and also the news page is active which details loads of sponsorship deals i have been doing!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Huge balls to do this mate. And mad respect from me.

Building on your brand is a great thing to do. And you are obviously going about it the right way. Hope you smash it pal.

Il be depositing tomos when i get paid.

#Legend

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

no limit per household that could be a game changer 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Will people who have already downloaded the app through your link get a vote mate ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

no limit per household that could be a game changer ?

Sister, Brother, Mum, Dad, Uncle, Auntie you name it haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

Will people who have already downloaded the app through your link get a vote mate ?

Of course matey

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Goodluck Steve!

I’ll do my best to spread the word amongst the people that I can!

Wish you all the best on this venture ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Goodluck Steve!

I’ll do my best to spread the word amongst the people that I can!

Wish you all the best on this venture ??

Thanks Thisgirl, much appreciated – I have meetings with clubs starting to roll in now so there are a couple that are starting to take me seriously at least!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You could do with getting on soccer a.m or on sky forum. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Good luck Stevie… When I’m ready and feel safe to do so without tilting I’ll download this link, as of now I still feel I don’t have control over gambling.. As seen in Brexit threads etc. ?????

I need to learn to chill more ???

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Can I play on kwiff while on Gamban? I know some sites arent registered.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Can I play on kwiff while on Gamban? I know some sites arent registered.

Wouldnt think so mate . They are a uk company and will be governed  by the gambling commission . From what ive read its only sum dodgy  foreign mobs that are not signed up to g/ban/stop .

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Haha yeah imagine. I am looking forward to the site going live and then i will be able to see what sort of participation i can get from the fans of the non league teams that are eligible to win, there are currently over 600 eligible teams.

I wonder if A.F.C xbobmad are eligible ? its essentially just me and if the team win a pile of 1 million £1 coins blocking the goal ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I wonder if A.F.C xbobmad are eligible ? its essentially just me and if the team win a pile of 1 million £1 coins blocking the goal ?

Ha beat me to it. I was going to do Haz rovers fc founded march 2019. Current squad 1. Ground is field behind my house lol. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)