WTH who wants to be a millionaire

Did this ever happen to you?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1Yes
  • #2No
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #55347
    sjotha WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    So little rant here.
    I was just playing who wants to be a millionaire and got a bonus with 3 symbols.
    So ofcourse this can still lose but i got the percentage one from the “people in the audiance”.
    A was like 70%
    B was like 20%
    C was 0%
    D was like 10%

    So i chose A but the answer was f* ing C! The answer with 0%!!!!!

    Well that is my rant for today,
    hope all yours go a little better haha

    #55365
    backofthenet WANTED $7
    Outlaw

    Still licking my wounds from extra chilli, but that’s some BS. I bet you went full tilt. I really don’t like millionaire a real dirty slot

    1
    #55367
    Eightblack WANTED $283
    Outlaw

    That game is on my ban list for this kind of thing, that’s an absolute joke. Also evidence that the percentages are bullshit as if they where based on a pie gamble C should have had as much chance of landing as E, F or G 😂

    1
    #55374
    argyl53 WANTED $248
    Outlaw

    Had a bash on this on free play the other day; 200 spins to land the bonus, gave me ask the audience with 80% on A, donked me immediately with correct answer B (5%). Glad I never played it for real.

    1
    #55364
    bishman WANTED $49
    Outlaw

    I hate it when it kills you on the first gamble.  I’ve noticed that it seems to kill you a lot if the percentage is really high like 81%.  It’s almost like it’s trying to encourage you to go for the gamble and lose.  I wonder if sometimes it didn’t actually want to give you the feature at all, and even if you collect the 8 spins you just end up with 1x or 2x.

    1
    #55398
    Dune2000 WANTED $202
    Blocked

    sjotha wrote:

    So little rant here. I was just playing who wants to be a millionaire and got a bonus with 3 symbols.
    So ofcourse this can still lose but i got the percentage one from the “people in the audiance”.
    A was like 70%
    B was like 20%
    C was 0%
    D was like 10%

    So i chose A but the answer was f* ing C! The answer with 0%!!!!!

    Well that is my rant for today,
    hope all yours go a little better haha

    I thought the percentages were the size of that segment of the pie gamble.  So on that basis there should have been no segment for C

    What a feed of bullshit – then again that game looks like total bullshit to me.   Any game where you can get the bonus and lose it without even a consolation price should go straight to slot hell

    1
    #55402
    Biohazard WANTED $414
    Outlaw

    Bit of a weird one this, as I’ve never seen a 0% answer on this slot even be offered (albeit, I’ve not played it a massive amount). But I do know this slot has some problems with rounding. That 0% was likely something like 0.4%, but rounds it to zero.

    That being said, I’m sure legally it has to display the true odds of each answer coming in – by displaying 0%, when it actually does have a chance, is surely a breach of this, and clearly misguiding the player. Interested to see what the Gambling Commission make of this one.

    1
    #55405
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Bit of a weird one this, as I’ve never seen a 0% answer on this slot even be offered (albeit, I’ve not played it a massive amount). But I do know this slot has some problems with rounding. That 0% was likely something like 0.4%, but rounds it to zero.

    That being said, I’m sure legally it has to display the true odds of each answer coming in – by displaying 0%, when it actually does have a chance, is surely a breach of this, and clearly misguiding the player. Interested to see what the Gambling Commission make of this one.

    80% Is only 8 out of 10 really so every 10 bonuses 2 players are losing the gamble. Makes it sound harder but real 🙄

    1
    #55407
    Biohazard WANTED $414
    Outlaw

    Stevie25 wrote:

    Biohazard wrote:

    Bit of a weird one this, as I’ve never seen a 0% answer on this slot even be offered (albeit, I’ve not played it a massive amount). But I do know this slot has some problems with rounding. That 0% was likely something like 0.4%, but rounds it to zero.

    That being said, I’m sure legally it has to display the true odds of each answer coming in – by displaying 0%, when it actually does have a chance, is surely a breach of this, and clearly misguiding the player. Interested to see what the Gambling Commission make of this one.

    80% Is only 8 out of 10 really so every 10 bonuses 2 players are losing the gamble. Makes it sound harder but real 🙄

    Oh I completely agree mate! I’m not questioning whether the gamble is legitimate or not, I’m questioning whether by rounding (in this case to zero) whether that is acceptable by UK law, given that values shown have to be a true representation of the gamble chance.

    1
    #55410
    Slev82 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

    I play this slot close to 12hrs every month never seen a 0%, losing to a 1% has happened a Fair amount of times though, meh its all just a gamble

    1
    #55411
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $74
    Outlaw

    Just give it a go on 20p to see if a bonus comes in, and it did, got to 18 spins then a 50/50 came up so i decided to see how well it plays 🙂

    Final Answer Anyone…….   🙂

    1
    #55413
    Xbobmad WANTED $247
    Outlaw

    WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

    Just give it a go on 20p to see if a bonus comes in, and it did, got to 18 spins then a 50/50 came up so i decided to see how well it plays 🙂

    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/CiCLak_QSFk?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

    Final Answer Anyone…….   🙂

    WOW! What an epic win 😀 Congrats… spend it wisely!

    1
    1
    #55414
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    The reason it’s ok (at first) is because even if 100% of the audience say B, who’s to say they all are right ? Nothing to do with pie. That said, I do think the real life show isn’t portrayed in the somewhat right fashion. If say 70% of the time the biggest percentage was the right answer, in the real show, there is clearly a difference.

    1
    #55419
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Stevie25 wrote:

    Biohazard wrote:

    Bit of a weird one this, as I’ve never seen a 0% answer on this slot even be offered (albeit, I’ve not played it a massive amount). But I do know this slot has some problems with rounding. That 0% was likely something like 0.4%, but rounds it to zero.

    That being said, I’m sure legally it has to display the true odds of each answer coming in – by displaying 0%, when it actually does have a chance, is surely a breach of this, and clearly misguiding the player. Interested to see what the Gambling Commission make of this one.

    80% Is only 8 out of 10 really so every 10 bonuses 2 players are losing the gamble. Makes it sound harder but real 🙄

    Oh I completely agree mate! I’m not questioning whether the gamble is legitimate or not, I’m questioning whether by rounding (in this case to zero) whether that is acceptable by UK law, given that values shown have to be a true representation of the gamble chance.

    Sorry about that…

    I just assumed that by asking the audience that even if its 0% it can still be the right answer, because asking annonamous people doesn’t guarantee anything 😂

     

    1
    #55422
    Geezawin WANTED $234
    Outlaw

    Ffs Surelly the reason wiggy is not taking any direct replys is coz beadles there with all his mates rippin him to shreds 😂😂 thats fkn criminal man .

    1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)