Reveal the above posters dirtiest secret!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

JustaBittafun….

Haha i dare ya!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Am i in the wrong section or something?…is there a place on this site that is just about gambling things?,i just see so many posts which have nothing atall to do with gambling that the few posts that do end up not beeing seen or go to page 2/3 etc

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Am i in the wrong section or something?…is there a place on this site that is just about gambling things?,i just see so many posts which have nothing atall to do with gambling that the few posts that do end up not beeing seen or go to page 2/3 etc

That’s why this is posted in the ‘General Discussion’ section.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Four in the last hour are gambling related

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ok il go first then ligarr ya boring fker lol…wheres ya sense of fun?

Ligarr…collects naked pictures of Bio and Argyl and ranks them by sensuality.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Well its a gambling forum imo,general discussion would mean gambling rwlated,to me anyway…wish he had an off topic section i could then just never see them:)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Gambling or online slots gambling. It’s like listening to talk sport. It should be called talk football. Don’t get me wrong i love the forum and i know there are topics other than slots but i wish there was more. I’d love to see more chat about sports betting on horse racing, darts, formula one, boxing, cricket, snooker and golf. As well as poker and roulette.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Well its a gambling forum imo,general discussion would mean gambling rwlated,to me anyway…wish he had an off topic section i could then just never see them:)

There’s only so much gambling one can talk about! But I see where you’re coming from.

As for the thread..

@ligarr probably masturbates to pictures of The Bandit when the forums newest posts aren’t about gambling xD

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Quazzi…likes to dip his bum in the ice cold snow til his wee cheaks are red…then gets spanked with a wire cord!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Quazzi…likes to dip his bum in the ice cold snow til his wee cheaks are red…then gets spanked with a wire cord!

That’s nothing mate. You should see my when I’m drunk.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

When I’m drunk I like to piss on police Cars.. ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Stevie25 wrote:

Lmao! Keep with the rules mate.

You have to reveal the above posters secret not your own hahaha

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Gambling or online slots gambling. It’s like listening to talk sport. It should be called talk football. Don’t get me wrong i love the forum and i know there are topics other than slots but i wish there was more. I’d love to see more chat about sports betting on horse racing, darts, formula one, boxing, cricket, snooker and golf. As well as poker and roulette.

I could talk snooker and Poker all day long brother, as you know.. ? Boxing too and football ?

The thing with online slots is that there’s just not a lot of what to say, as there quite boring unless your activily playing them I think. And roulette is just dam luck I say, no strategy at all is important ?

OK I better to some work hahahah ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Lmao! Keep with the rules mate.

You have to reveal the above posters secret not your own hahaha

Ahh dam.. Specsavers here I come ????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)