Big wins submission

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mariolfc87 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I recently uploaded a big win but it’s not been approved now for a few days. What’s going on there?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Was away from Thursday and I don’t review the until Monday as long as its ove 100x and the picture is the right way up or is editable then it will appear as soon as I start going through them mate. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Was away from Thursday and I don’t review the until Monday as long as its ove 100x and the picture is the right way up or is editable then it will appear as soon as I start going through them mate. ??

How many hand drawn cock and balls pictures do you get per week @seedy ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

How many hand drawn cock and balls pictures do you get per week @seedy ??

To quote James May “I’m not saying you should do that…….. but you can”

#inspired

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Had a boobies picture but it was actually named the tits i don’t see the image until i open it all thinking someone ment like a mega win but nope it was boobies so the title was actually correct ??? and plenty of people sending in wrong pictures like the shopping list or a selfie ????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)