YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

This is disgusting, i’m reporting you – a wild line, multiple wild lines? As if! 😀 I’m not jealous AT ALL. Dunno what you are on about lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

This is disgusting, i’m reporting you – a wild line, multiple wild lines? As if! ? I’m not jealous AT ALL. Dunno what you are on about lol

At least you got to the second stage in Fat Rabbit ??

Im sure your wild line is due soon you’ve only been waiting for it since the moon landing ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Still yet to hit a single bonus on DOA2 after about 700+ spins. I know its not alot of spins but to not see a single bonus 🙁

Congrats Bio!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Think it averages at 190 odd spins, but probably wrong. Hope you get your bonus soon quazzi 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Ill offer you a challenge. WE both start the same amount one day. Forfeit and 10% of profits to the nearest best guesser?

Saucy! What do you mean by forfeit?

Yeah I was thinking of doing a £2,000 start. £1 to £3 bets on multiple slots until balance is empty and I’ve stored the bonuses. Then nearest guess on here gets 10% of the final result – 5% straight to them, and 5% to a charity of their choice.

Forgot about this.

Happy to do a hunt with any amount in battle format with you. But have ot pick the site beforehand and depost a certain amount to make it work.

Forum battles, maybe Bandit can give a prize to the winner 😀

As for forfeit – no idea. Autocorrect i think :s

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

As a forfeit you have to dress up as one of the moon princess or rise of Olympus people and post us all a picture ??

Fraser225 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Epic hit. Congratulations ? 

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)