YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Holy fucking shit guys. After thousands and thousands of spins, I’ve finally landed a mental Dead or Alive 2 bonus.

16,963x. My biggest win in terms of multiplier by a mile. 1,800x on DHV and Jammin’ Jars were my previous best!

I honestly can’t believe it. I’m over the moon. Sorry, I couldn’t help but share this with you guys straight away. I never have to play this slot again now, cause I tell ya, it is a money burner – I’ve just got extremely lucky to get this win well within the average timeframe for a bonus of this stature.

Only 36p a spin (I was doing 90p previously but it was costing too much), but cannot complain in the slightest. £6,106!!!

<b>To those that want to try this for themselves, don’t chase it. Keep your bet sizing </b>much <b>lower than what you’d normally spend, as if you are going to go a lot of spins on it, it costs a fortune! These type of wins are extremely rare. Gamble responsibly plz.</b>

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get the fuck in there mate. I bet your absolutely buzzing. Get in. ???????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fucking beautiful ?? massive congrats matey ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hit of a lifetime there mate. Huge congrats on that beaut! Incredible to think that the potential is there to almost get a 5 figure return off a 36p stake. Nice one Bio.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Monster!!!! Nice 1 Bio :D:D:D

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

NICEEEE! Welcome to the club 😀 Your “balla” card is int he post

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Lucky tart. I’ve had about 150 bonuses. Only had 5 wilds once, and they didn’t line up. Paid fuck all.

Geeza WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Holy shit Tesla, incoming ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Cheers guys! Rereading this post, clearly I was giddy last night ?

Over the moon. Still can’t believe it. The x2 wildline (which landed when the video starts) was good enough, and then it just kept adding more wilds. So lucky.

This was maybe my 40th to 50th bonus. Prior to that I’d had the five wild retrigger just the once, but no wildline (paid about 50x). About 90% of those bonuses gave me between 0 and 2 wilds.

I must reiterate – please don’t be tempted to chase this based on this win. As Mickey said, it’s a hit of a lifetime. It is far, far from easy to land.

I’m going to do a bonus hunt giveaway competition on this forum – watch this space. 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I find it bonuses really easily for me, but they’re all dog shit. I had 4 In 100 spins the other day. Every session I do I am to get at least 3 bonuses on this game, and it’s rare that I’ve not had at least 3 every time.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Pffft I’m not jealous …… nope ….. nope …… maybe

Biohazard wrote:

Holy fucking shit guys. After thousands and thousands of spins, I’ve finally landed a mental Dead or Alive 2 bonus.

16,963x. My biggest win in terms of multiplier by a mile. 1,800x on DHV and Jammin’ Jars were my previous best!

I honestly can’t believe it. I’m over the moon. Sorry, I couldn’t help but share this with you guys straight away. I never have to play this slot again now, cause I tell ya, it is a money burner – I’ve just got extremely lucky to get this win well within the average timeframe for a bonus of this stature.

Only 36p a spin (I was doing 90p previously but it was costing too much), but cannot complain in the slightest. £6,106!!!

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ggcFqIHfxYI?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

<b>To those that want to try this for themselves, don’t chase it. Keep your bet sizing </b>much <b>lower than what you’d normally spend, as if you are going to go a lot of spins on it, it costs a fortune! These type of wins are extremely rare. Gamble responsibly plz.</b>

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Cheers guys! Rereading this post, clearly I was giddy last night ?

Over the moon. Still can’t believe it. The x2 wildline (which landed when the video starts) was good enough, and then it just kept adding more wilds. So lucky.

This was maybe my 40th to 50th bonus. Prior to that I’d had the five wild retrigger just the once, but no wildline (paid about 50x). About 90% of those bonuses gave me between 0 and 2 wilds.

I must reiterate – please don’t be tempted to chase this based on this win. As Mickey said, it’s a hit of a lifetime. It is far, far from easy to land.

I’m going to do a bonus hunt giveaway competition on this forum – watch this space. ?

Ill offer you a challenge. WE both start the same amount one day. Forfeit and 10% of profits to the nearest best guesser?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Ill offer you a challenge. WE both start the same amount one day. Forfeit and 10% of profits to the nearest best guesser?

Saucy! What do you mean by forfeit?

Yeah I was thinking of doing a £2,000 start. £1 to £3 bets on multiple slots until balance is empty and I’ve stored the bonuses. Then nearest guess on here gets 10% of the final result – 5% straight to them, and 5% to a charity of their choice.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Woooooo Bio! Congrats lovely! Make sure you treat your self to something big with a win like that 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Woooooo Bio! Congrats lovely! Make sure you treat your self to something big with a win like that ?

Thank you Winningbird! I worked the balance up to £10k somehow after this, so I’ll be keeping £8k and using £2k for a bonus hunt style giveaway here 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)