YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

10k! Bloody hell you’re on a roll. So happy for you, it’s about time a reg user (bandit not included haha) won massive like this. 🙂 🙂

Bonus hunt sounds great, could you upload or live stream it somewhere? Would be great to see! 🙂

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Excellent win well done still hoping for a hit like that, hope you buy something nice with it, just shows you don’t have to play big stakes my biggest win so far on low stakes captain adventure

?????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats fishface, lovely win 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

That’s an awesome win @Fishface! Never managed a crazy one on Captain Venture, probably used up all my luck for a lifetime now. ?

@Winningbird, I may record it all and upload it – never done it before so may have to look into it! I’ll likely be making the thread to post predictions on Tuesday.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

That’s an awesome win @Fishface! Never managed a crazy one on Captain Venture, probably used up all my luck for a lifetime now. ?

@Winningbird, I may record it all and upload it – never done it before so may have to look into it! I’ll likely be making the thread to post predictions on Tuesday.

I’m going to be guessing between 6 and 7k. I hope you absolutely smash the bonus hunt. 1000x wins galore. Keeeeemon ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That’s so much money man happy fuckin days!

I agree with WB would be quality to watch

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks man!

Will see what I can sort, I will try. 🙂

Anyone know what providers you can’t bonus hunt with (either due to the winnings being immediately available or the bonus not holding for the duration of the hunt)?

I think Red Tiger, Novomatic and Yggdrasil are all bad for hunting.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Red tiger plays out as soon as you close the game, novo lasts 20 mins (I think?) And yggdrasil save for 10 mins as far as I’m aware. Looked else where and found that merkur bonuses can be saved too, so I would stick with PnG, BTG, netent, thunderkick, push gaming, microgaming, quickspin, WMS. Not sure if IGT saves either, but at least you know to avoid red tiger, novomatic and yggdrasil 🙂

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Great win Bio – Well done!

SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Cheers guys! Rereading this post, clearly I was giddy last night ?

Over the moon. Still can’t believe it. The x2 wildline (which landed when the video starts) was good enough, and then it just kept adding more wilds. So lucky.

This was maybe my 40th to 50th bonus. Prior to that I’d had the five wild retrigger just the once, but no wildline (paid about 50x). About 90% of those bonuses gave me between 0 and 2 wilds.

I must reiterate – please don’t be tempted to chase this based on this win. As Mickey said, it’s a hit of a lifetime. It is far, far from easy to land.

I’m going to do a bonus hunt giveaway competition on this forum – watch this space. ?

Congrat Bio!! I’m doing exactly the same as you. I’m only betting 0.09p, but am up to 6600 spins and 45 bonuses so far, only one of those i’ve got 5 wilds which missed by a mile. This gives me the incentive to keep going!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Get the fuck in there! Congrats on the win Bio, made up for you! You’ve now got enough to buy into next years WSOP main event, just sayin! 😉

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks all! Money hit my account today, so absolutely over the moon.

Should hopefully be kicking off the bonus hunt late tonight – keep your eyes peeled for a thread (small chance it may be tomorrow!).

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Holy mother of god, Amazing win here Biohazard, Congrats to you !!!!

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Wow hell of a win . Enjoy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)