What Crap Weather :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve just got up, still absolutely fucking mangled from the all day session. Didn’t leave the pub until 3am, last orders is 11:30 on a Wednesday ?????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

@Haz40 it is like 50 billion degrees lol and its only getting hotter now going into the weekend ?

Mmmm 17c in the car. Oxford today. Oh how i love motorways ??. Gonna be warmer down there. Meant to be 30c where i am on Saturday. ??

Oxford that bloody miles away ? but yeah very hot today mate I hope you have got AC in the vehicle.

Yeah got a c in car ?. Just over 3 hours from my house. I can just sit on phone all journey as passenger lol. ??

Well, then your laughing mate if your just a passenger 🙂 sit back relax keep cool and play on your phone 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’ve just got up, still absolutely fucking mangled from the all day session. Didn’t leave the pub until 3am, last orders is 11:30 on a Wednesday ?????

Mangled ??. Sounds like our local getting a lock in till 3am. You can’t beat them all dayers sometimes.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

@Haz40 it is like 50 billion degrees lol and its only getting hotter now going into the weekend ?

Mmmm 17c in the car. Oxford today. Oh how i love motorways ??. Gonna be warmer down there. Meant to be 30c where i am on Saturday. ??

Oxford that bloody miles away ? but yeah very hot today mate I hope you have got AC in the vehicle.

Yeah got a c in car ?. Just over 3 hours from my house. I can just sit on phone all journey as passenger lol. ??

Well, then your laughing mate if your just a passenger ? sit back relax keep cool and play on your phone ?

That’s the plan mate. Are you not pubbin it on this fine Thursday afternoon with the big man ? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Well, then your laughing mate if your just a passenger ? sit back relax keep cool and play on your phone ?

That’s the plan mate. Are you not pubbin it on this fine Thursday afternoon with the big man ? ??

Nah mate no pub for us atm lol might grab some lunch shortly ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s about a trillion degrees in Blackpool ? no work today so I don’t even have the luxury of air con ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

It’s about a trillion degrees in Blackpool ? no work today so I don’t even have the luxury of air con ?

I shall from now on read your posts in a Lancashire accent. ?? so looook and enjoy the sunshine. ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I shall from now on read your posts in a Lancashire accent. ?? so looook and enjoy the sunshine. ???

Haha, we tend to drop the letter H from words ‘az40 as an example ?

H from steps gets constantly ignored ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s fucking ridiculous in Bournemouth I just bought a Henry and some fruity ciders.. Gonna go bronze on the beach I reckon ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hope you’re all enjoying this sun 🙂 I am hibernating on the sofa 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

It’s fucking ridiculous in Bournemouth I just bought a Henry and some fruity ciders.. Gonna go bronze on the beach I reckon ?

You bought a hoover and cider? Strange combination

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Bloody boiling today and I’ve got a sweaty back, sack and crack… Just wanted you all to know ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Cheers for that lovely information Green ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Cheers for that lovely information Green ??

Sharing is caring ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

At work with air con today #winning

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)