What Crap Weather :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Loads of rain!!! more rain…… and then it’s like the fecking Sahara desert good ole UK pahahahaha whats everyone plans once the sun finally hits us.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arguing with customers ? that’s about all i’ve got planned at work today! Then i’m going to try and convince Mrs Xbob that it’s dominos 2 for Tuesday night 😉

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Arguing with customers ? that’s about all i’ve got planned at work today! Then i’m going to try and convince Mrs Xbob that it’s dominos 2 for Tuesday night ?

Xbob argue away sir argue away. and to Mrs Xbob Tuesdays are only ever Dominos days #yourpregnantyoullloveit 😀 Morning btw pal 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Twas really warm last night. I woke up with a right sweat on.

Me think storms comath!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbob argue away sir argue away. and to Mrs Xbob Tuesdays are only ever Dominos days #yourpregnantyoullloveit ? Morning btw pal ?

Morning/Afternoon to you too ? Bandit let you out of the cage for the day then?

I’ll lose the dominos argument… if they did that chocolate pizza with caramel on it then i’d stand a chance!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Arguing with customers ? that’s about all i’ve got planned at work today! Then i’m going to try and convince Mrs Xbob that it’s dominos 2 for Tuesday night ?

How long til she pop’s Xbob? ???????????????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

We are at 26 weeks and 2 days. The app says 96 days to go ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

We are at 26 weeks and 2 days. The app says 96 days to go ?

You can prob go 14 days either way on the estimation mate, think my girl was a week early then the lad was 2 weeks early lol xD

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

You can prob go 14 days either way on the estimation mate, think my girl was a week early then the lad was 2 weeks early lol xD

I’m thinking more than likely going to be early!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Sun!?!? What is this you speak of… was bloody thunder and lightning yesterday when you lot were all moaning you were melting. Zero sympathy have some rain you deserve it ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I fucking love it when storms arrive. Clears all the cobwebs and it’s a new dawn!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yep no fun today. Currently sheltering under a bridge near maltby south yorks. ☔☔??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’m covering in another store today and I’ve had about 2 customers in 3 hours. Slowly starting to lose the plot and I imagine when the sun comes out I’ll probably be in work as the bastard doesn’t come out on my days off! ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Not far from me Haz haha! I love the rain, its peaceful 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Sun!?!? What is this you speak of… was bloody thunder and lightning yesterday when you lot were all moaning you were melting. Zero sympathy have some rain you deserve it ??

Rain.  more rain. then its like the north sea. and then. more rain and its like the pacific ocean.???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)