What Crap Weather :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s like 20 degree but still raining weather needs to take its head for a shit really and pick which one it wants to be happening lol. I’m only moaning as it’s not helping my cold out none ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Up here in the rain capital of the world (scotland). We are currently going thru a rare drought . Never seen a drop for about an hour or so .?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Geezawin wrote:

Up here in the rain capital of the world (scotland). We are currently going thru a rare drought . Never seen a drop for about an hour or so .?

Quick bring out the hosepipe ban the resovoirs will soon be empty… ????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Cracking flags in Scotland! ☀️☀️☀️☀️

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Step 1 – Move to Malta.

Step 2 – Wish it was colder. thirty fucking eight today. And you cant just work nakedly. rules for that

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Not a cloud in the sky today. Pub day. Fuck work haha.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Fk me its here . That thing in the sky , that big yellow star . Jeeeezzzzoooo bring back the rain ?? fk no only joking , away to the golf 6 cans to keep me hydrated i can see me starting off well, and slowly getting pissed  ah mean worse, but who cares about scores,  its only a game and more to come in the 19th happy days .everyone enjoy their day ?????⛳⛳⛳??????

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Seedy wrote:

Loads of rain!!! more rain…… and then it’s like the fecking Sahara desert good ole UK pahahahaha whats everyone plans once the sun finally hits us.

I know what you mean Seedy, it was 35 degrees today and it’s meant to be 36 tomorrow…. ???

just horrible ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yup way to hot now I’ve officially turned into a slug ? or a snail couldn’t find a slug emoji ?????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Boo hoo its too Hot…

Meanwhile in Scotland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fDeIgi4M8

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Have i missed something it was bloody freezing today in the midlands town on nuneaton. Not much better at home apparently. ???

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@Haz40 it is like 50 billion degrees lol and its only getting hotter now going into the weekend 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

@Haz40 it is like 50 billion degrees lol and its only getting hotter now going into the weekend ?

Mmmm 17c in the car. Oxford today. Oh how i love motorways ??. Gonna be warmer down there. Meant to be 30c where i am on Saturday. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

@Haz40 it is like 50 billion degrees lol and its only getting hotter now going into the weekend ?

Mmmm 17c in the car. Oxford today. Oh how i love motorways ??. Gonna be warmer down there. Meant to be 30c where i am on Saturday. ??

Oxford that bloody miles away 🙂 but yeah very hot today mate I hope you have got AC in the vehicle.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Oxford that bloody miles away ? but yeah very hot today mate I hope you have got AC in the vehicle.

Yeah got a c in car ?. Just over 3 hours from my house. I can just sit on phone all journey as passenger lol. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)