Time to move on

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Dune mate your welcome to join in with any topic I don’t know why you feel like there’s some kind of in crowd your not a part of, there really isn’t and if there was your here regularly enough to be a part of it

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Fuck me guys.

If you leave, good luck to you both.

Thanks for the words.

As for everyone else.. Chill the fuck out.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Ha ha a wonder whit happened ower they 2 or 3 nights in edinburgh? A think they’ve went the other way. A bet ye wee kims pit the shackles on the big yins black jack habits and gamblin and telt him its them or me .??

Naw im only kiddin ????

Get back here ya pair o fanny’s??????????????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I get that you all have opinions and I wont stop anyone posting theres but can well make them a bit less like punching each other in the face with them lol ????? that’s all I ask of everyone.

@Seedy  I respect Backinamo.com mate, I’ve been around enough to know when someone is actively trying to damage a website with bad threads aimed at the website.

These 2 dudes might not have meant it that way but it’s still  poor form.

Complaining about poor posts or poor threads is also poor form, and then they tried to be Mods to run another person’s forum, which is reddit style #MyThreadMyrules.

Lets go through this… Since I came here a few months ago.

1. Going well, welcomed by a Backinamo (Thanks peeps)

2. Enjoyed a few threads, skipped the ones I disliked or had no interest in.

3. Came a cross some complaints and gamblers being frustrated.

4. Read threads asking for people to be banned by Blacko and Andy. Hmmm strange tbh.(On the http://WWW.com everyone begs on gambling forums, that’s part of the drama to be ignored)

5. 2 posters above asked to be Mods & got refuted with Blacko pushing it.

6. Their posting goes way down after it with a nominal remark about there buzy. ??

7. Posted a thread and Imo trolled posters into showing their faces (Andy knows he’s getting death threats in emails) (Maybe using Google & FB try to match up using Google Photos) Very Bad form tbh on a annonamous gambling forum.

8. Still quiet on the forum, then leave what no more than 7/14 days after Andy posted his email and blacko posted his photo. Then left.

So how can you go from being a top poster who are well liked to posting that the place is going downhill then leave in the matter of weeks if not days.

Am I wrong here, so be it but that’s my opinion.

Sorry mate but a lot of this isn’t true.

I do remember there being a thread asking for mods, if I recall correctly Blacko said he thought Andy and Haz would have made great mods, it was feedback after all the drama we’ve had in the past weeks and all the begging threads cropping up. I agree with him here, the forums getting bigger and it’s a lot of work for one man to mod it, that shit storm last night should have been closed before it even got started imo.

I don’t see how they posted a thread to get people to show their pictures either. Blacko posted up a bit of a silly thread and Thisgirl made a comment about how it would be nice to know what people looked liked so I obliged and others followed suit. Saying about the death threats and trying to match photo’s on to FB is a bit far-fetched. Andy wouldn’t know who these people emailing him are on the forums and I assume these death threats are coming from lurkers on the forums rather than regular members. Just to mention that Andy has put his email on the forums long before 2 weeks ago…I saw him doing it when I first joined months ago whenever he was helping someone out.

Dune, there is no gang of 10 on here. You sound quite bitter about this, if you want to get involved then get involved….no one is stopping you.

I may be wrong on some finer details.. But I’m not wrong that by posting about why You must leave the site is overall damaging to Backinamo.com

They could have done it by emailing Thebandit & get the Drama that they speak of off the site, I’m sure you agree with these points and that was my overall message.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these 2 jokers try to start their own streaming or have some other motive and imo Thebandit doesn’t need so called friends like this.

Thebandit as I understand it, is not a professional Web developer and can do with a little help now and again, being negative does not help, or pointing out what They think is help can also hinder, as its a diverse world out there.

Am miffed they tried to disrupt the site by leaving, if they were truly friends of Thebandit they wouldn’t have done that. Or it’s just they didn’t think how it would be perceived by some. That’s my opinion & it ain’t changing.

Have a good day Green2711 ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I do agree that it does overall damage the site but I don’t think there was any malice behind it or that was his intent. He’s well known around these parts and was one of the top contributors up until this and has made quite a few friends and most likely just wanted to say goodbye rather than just vanishing, that’s quite common practice on most Internet forums nowadays. I also think your just venting and when you calm down you may realise that those comments about starting his own streaming was just said out of anger; for one Blacko is gamstopped and you know what kind of bloke Andy is having been around the forums for a while, he’s really not like that.

So while I do agree with some points you made I disagree with some of the stuff I feel you’ve said out of anger. I don’t expect you to change your opinion and I respect it but my opinion of Andy isn’t going to change just because of this post or because he’s left, he’s a top bloke with a big heart and would help out anyone in need and the forum will worse off without him here, that’s my opinion. 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I get that you all have opinions and I wont stop anyone posting theres but can well make them a bit less like punching each other in the face with them lol ????? that’s all I ask of everyone.

@Seedy  I respect Backinamo.com mate, I’ve been around enough to know when someone is actively trying to damage a website with bad threads aimed at the website.

These 2 dudes might not have meant it that way but it’s still  poor form.

Complaining about poor posts or poor threads is also poor form, and then they tried to be Mods to run another person’s forum, which is reddit style #MyThreadMyrules.

Lets go through this… Since I came here a few months ago.

1. Going well, welcomed by a Backinamo (Thanks peeps)

2. Enjoyed a few threads, skipped the ones I disliked or had no interest in.

3. Came a cross some complaints and gamblers being frustrated.

4. Read threads asking for people to be banned by Blacko and Andy. Hmmm strange tbh.(On the http://WWW.com everyone begs on gambling forums, that’s part of the drama to be ignored)

5. 2 posters above asked to be Mods & got refuted with Blacko pushing it.

6. Their posting goes way down after it with a nominal remark about there buzy. ??

7. Posted a thread and Imo trolled posters into showing their faces (Andy knows he’s getting death threats in emails) (Maybe using Google & FB try to match up using Google Photos) Very Bad form tbh on a annonamous gambling forum.

8. Still quiet on the forum, then leave what no more than 7/14 days after Andy posted his email and blacko posted his photo. Then left.

So how can you go from being a top poster who are well liked to posting that the place is going downhill then leave in the matter of weeks if not days.

Am I wrong here, so be it but that’s my opinion.

Sorry mate but a lot of this isn’t true.

I do remember there being a thread asking for mods, if I recall correctly Blacko said he thought Andy and Haz would have made great mods, it was feedback after all the drama we’ve had in the past weeks and all the begging threads cropping up. I agree with him here, the forums getting bigger and it’s a lot of work for one man to mod it, that shit storm last night should have been closed before it even got started imo.

I don’t see how they posted a thread to get people to show their pictures either. Blacko posted up a bit of a silly thread and Thisgirl made a comment about how it would be nice to know what people looked liked so I obliged and others followed suit. Saying about the death threats and trying to match photo’s on to FB is a bit far-fetched. Andy wouldn’t know who these people emailing him are on the forums and I assume these death threats are coming from lurkers on the forums rather than regular members. Just to mention that Andy has put his email on the forums long before 2 weeks ago…I saw him doing it when I first joined months ago whenever he was helping someone out.

Dune, there is no gang of 10 on here. You sound quite bitter about this, if you want to get involved then get involved….no one is stopping you.

I may be wrong on some finer details.. But I’m not wrong that by posting about why You must leave the site is overall damaging to Backinamo.com

They could have done it by emailing Thebandit & get the Drama that they speak of off the site, I’m sure you agree with these points and that was my overall message.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these 2 jokers try to start their own streaming or have some other motive and imo Thebandit doesn’t need so called friends like this.

Thebandit as I understand it, is not a professional Web developer and can do with a little help now and again, being negative does not help, or pointing out what They think is help can also hinder, as its a diverse world out there.

Am miffed they tried to disrupt the site by leaving, if they were truly friends of Thebandit they wouldn’t have done that. Or it’s just they didn’t think how it would be perceived by some. That’s my opinion & it ain’t changing.

Have a good day Green2711 ??

They may as left the forum and whether i agree with your post or not is another matter but one word in your post is not true. Jokers. I think people should still remember what they did here for other people. Especially Andy. He made countless posts helping, supporting and advising problem gamblers who came on here for help. He paid for a hotel for needydog in Torquay. He offered to pay half of a weeks hotel bill in milton Keynes for a forum member. He also sent vouchers for xbobmad for a Valentines pizza as well as sending this girl items to help her and her family. He also organised and set up the go fund me bruce the cat which raised nearly 3k for a animal charity spending countless hours working on the charity. To refer to him as a joker is uncalled for mate. There is no one on this forum other than the bandit who did more for people than Andy.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Fair enough…..

As I’m only here like 2 months, I appreciate the input.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

He also sent vouchers for xbobmad for a Valentines pizza

Both Andy and Blacko sent us pizza hut vouchers, it was wonderful ? such a kind gesture that we won’t forget in a hurry ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

He also sent vouchers for xbobmad for a Valentines pizza

Both Andy and Blacko sent us pizza hut vouchers, it was wonderful ? such a kind gesture that we won’t forget in a hurry ?

I know blacko did as well mate. I should of said that. I didn’t as i did agree with stevie25 he was a bit of a joker lol but still a kind and generous joker. ??

CSorro WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi all, sorry i’m just a newbie, BUT!

Though i am new to this forum and site, i have read through quite a bit of stuff, all i want say is don’t take things too literally, though be involved, don’t involve yourself on other person personal views, it just winds you up! with no disrespect to most people here, but, there are just those keyboard warriors out there that need that satisfaction in annoying other people and destroying what someone would have and enjoy doing.

As you can clearly see in this thread there is much love and support, so think about those words of support, as well as those words given from  yourself.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Time to move on’ is closed to new replies.