Time to move on

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

No offense but if you wanna stop attending an internet forum you don’t need a 21-gun salute. Just fuck off. Or better yet stay and dry your eyes

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Gunner wrote:

No offense but if you wanna stop attending an internet forum you don’t need a 21-gun salute. Just fuck off. Or better yet stay and dry your eyes

This…. Posting that your leaving Bahahahahahah

I think tbh there upset at not being made a mod… They both went quiet after they got turned down, and trying to make threads about how it’s all gone Pete tong.

Bahahahahahah.

Well said Gunner.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I will be sad to see you go Andy and blacko but like bandit said ignore the people you don’t like and talk to those that you do both of you are great people.

Gunner and stevie please don’t give them shit for there opinions it is there choice and I have always found them good at contributing to chats on the forum and very very good at helping those in need.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I will be sad to see you go Andy and blacko but like bandit said ignore the people you don’t like and talk to those that you do both of you are great people.

Gunner and stevie please don’t give them shit for there opinions it is there choice and I have always found them good at contributing to chats on the forum and very very good at helping those in need.

No… Because posting on another person’s forum that your leaving is trying to impede the Website and forum Backinamo.com

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s just a polite request mate ?

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

@seedy I have huge respect for both of these guys. I’ve found them both funny, informative and genuine. Also very active. I have no doubt the forum is a worse place without them. That doesn’t change my opinion on this particular topic.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I get that you all have opinions and I wont stop anyone posting theres but can well make them a bit less like punching each other in the face with them lol ????? that’s all I ask of everyone.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I get that you all have opinions and I wont stop anyone posting theres but can well make them a bit less like punching each other in the face with them lol ????? that’s all I ask of everyone.

Kick in the dick it is then. ? sorry i know im immature but i just couldn’t resist ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

@Seedy  I respect Backinamo.com mate, I’ve been around enough to know when someone is actively trying to damage a website with bad threads aimed at the website.

These 2 dudes might not have meant it that way but it’s still  poor form.

Complaining about poor posts or poor threads is also poor form, and then they tried to be Mods to run another person’s forum, which is reddit style #MyThreadMyrules.

Lets go through this… Since I came here a few months ago.

1. Going well, welcomed by a Backinamo (Thanks peeps)

2. Enjoyed a few threads, skipped the ones I disliked or had no interest in.

3. Came a cross some complaints and gamblers being frustrated.

4. Read threads asking for people to be banned by Blacko and Andy. Hmmm strange tbh.(On the http://WWW.com everyone begs on gambling forums, that’s part of the drama to be ignored)

5. 2 posters above asked to be Mods & got refuted with Blacko pushing it.

6. Their posting goes way down after it with a nominal remark about there buzy. ??

7. Posted a thread and Imo trolled posters into showing their faces (Andy knows he’s getting death threats in emails) (Maybe using Google & FB try to match up using Google Photos) Very Bad form tbh on a annonamous gambling forum.

8. Still quiet on the forum, then leave what no more than 7/14 days after Andy posted his email and blacko posted his photo. Then left.

So how can you go from being a top poster who are well liked to posting that the place is going downhill then leave in the matter of weeks if not days.

Am I wrong here, so be it but that’s my opinion.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Gunner wrote:

OK I know I’m not one of the gang of 10 or however many of them there are but for what it’s worth this sort of shit got old years ago

Announce with great drama that you are leaving so you can watch everyone say how amazing you are and how much you will be missed, then reappear a couple of weeks later.

Repeat Ad Infinitum.   When I decide I don’t want to use my local supermarket any more I don’t send a letter to all the checkout girls to see if they will miss me

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Your contributions will be sorely missed guys I’m really surprised that your leaving. Just like the Bandit said I understand the gambling side of things but Internet arguments are gonna happen anywhere with a comment box, it’s just one of those things lol

I hope you change your minds

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

@Seedy  I respect Backinamo.com mate, I’ve been around enough to know when someone is actively trying to damage a website with bad threads aimed at the website.

These 2 dudes might not have meant it that way but it’s still  poor form.

Complaining about poor posts or poor threads is also poor form, and then they tried to be Mods to run another person’s forum, which is reddit style #MyThreadMyrules.

Lets go through this… Since I came here a few months ago.

1. Going well, welcomed by a Backinamo (Thanks peeps)

2. Enjoyed a few threads, skipped the ones I disliked or had no interest in.

3. Came a cross some complaints and gamblers being frustrated.

4. Read threads asking for people to be banned by Blacko and Andy. Hmmm strange tbh.(On the http://WWW.com everyone begs on gambling forums, that’s part of the drama to be ignored)

5. 2 posters above asked to be Mods & got refuted with Blacko pushing it.

6. Their posting goes way down after it with a nominal remark about there buzy. ??

7. Posted a thread and Imo trolled posters into showing their faces (Andy knows he’s getting death threats in emails) (Maybe using Google & FB try to match up using Google Photos) Very Bad form tbh on a annonamous gambling forum.

8. Still quiet on the forum, then leave what no more than 7/14 days after Andy posted his email and blacko posted his photo. Then left.

So how can you go from being a top poster who are well liked to posting that the place is going downhill then leave in the matter of weeks if not days.

Am I wrong here, so be it but that’s my opinion.

Sorry mate but a lot of this isn’t true.

I do remember there being a thread asking for mods, if I recall correctly Blacko said he thought Andy and Haz would have made great mods, it was feedback after all the drama we’ve had in the past weeks and all the begging threads cropping up. I agree with him here, the forums getting bigger and it’s a lot of work for one man to mod it, that shit storm last night should have been closed before it even got started imo.

I don’t see how they posted a thread to get people to show their pictures either. Blacko posted up a bit of a silly thread and Thisgirl made a comment about how it would be nice to know what people looked liked so I obliged and others followed suit. Saying about the death threats and trying to match photo’s on to FB is a bit far-fetched. Andy wouldn’t know who these people emailing him are on the forums and I assume these death threats are coming from lurkers on the forums rather than regular members. Just to mention that Andy has put his email on the forums long before 2 weeks ago…I saw him doing it when I first joined months ago whenever he was helping someone out.

Dune, there is no gang of 10 on here. You sound quite bitter about this, if you want to get involved then get involved….no one is stopping you.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Regardless of what’s gone before they have gone now, there are plenty of us left who can continue to enjoy this forum. It’s a shame but everyone is entitled to choice so let’s respect that, not pick apart the reasoning and focus on the purpose of this forum and enjoy chatting shit about gambling and well any other shit anyone wants to talk about!! (If anyone wants to talk Cheltenham festival that would be awesome! ?)

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

All the best to Blacko and Andy, they are more than decent blokes. But this forum was successful before they arrived and will continue to be so after they have left.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Many put a wall of text saying you are leaving and what you have done? Just leave pal life goes on

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Time to move on’ is closed to new replies.