Time to move on

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I personally think it’s time to remember the reason we joined BIAM.

It was probably to have a laugh and support the Bandit and each other whilst doing so.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t for points scoring and sly digs.

Just live and let live people.

Life’s too short!

Carpe Diem!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

@xbob – you should have pulled out but didn’t, so good luck with the baby

Haha thanks matey, the pizza worked, Mrs Xbob is demanding pizza every few days ??? so thanks to both you and Blacko for that ?

If you do walk away (which would be a great shame because you really added massively to the place) then keep in touch, you’ve got my email if you ever need to chat ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

It was probably to have a laugh and support the Bandit and each other whilst doing so.

Life’s too short!

Carpe Diem!

This…. ???

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Is there something in the water today, as my other forum is also blowing up with personal stuff…. ????

Yeah Bandit I thought blue noses were tougher than that tbh. ?????

How the dare you interact with another forum community ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Hacko1 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Is there something in the water today, as my other forum is also blowing up with personal stuff…. ????

Yes! How very fucking dare you!

We are BIAM baby!

Gimme a B…….. Gimme an I

…hahaha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’m really sad to hear this. 🙁 It will be a great loss for the forums to see you and Blacko leave. I’ll admit the petty arguements on the forum are starting to become  a bit of a joke so I know where your coming from. If you don’t change your mind then can I just say thank you for everything you’ve contributed to these forums and hats off to you for everyone you’ve helped out, you’ve got a big heart fella. It’s been lovely getting to know you mate, all the best in the future bud! 🙂

Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Life’s too short!

Carpe Diem!

This…. ???

Glad to be of service my old china! ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Please don’t go, Andy. Believe it when people say you’re a truly valuable member of this community. You have a good heart, and have supported plenty of people with legitimate causes. I’m sorry to hear that so many people are taking advantage of that. And as for the threats, I have no words.

I apologise for my contribution to these debates – trust me, I don’t want to be involved in them, I really don’t have time for it, but I get sucked in!

All the best in the future bud, but I hope you do decide to stay.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

See you all later boys and girls it’s been a pleasure getting to know you all. Hope all your bonuses blow the doors off.

Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

See you all later boys and girls it’s been a pleasure getting to know you all. Hope all your bonuses blow the doors off.

Take it easy buddy… it’s been a pleasure.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Sorry to see you go mate. That you’ve had begging and even a threat by email is absolutely disgusting.

In respect of the forum content, in my thread I just want to say I didn’t ask for it to be bumped, I was very careful in all my replies today to keep it on topic, be respectful of people and not target individuals. I made one post telling one person, politely, that due to their previous behaviour towards me I wasn’t willing to read their posts or interact with them any more and left it at that. All other replies were purely about the subject matter.  If anyone at all on this forum feels they’re getting agro from another member, I am happy to supply them a copy of the Chrome plugin I wrote to filter out posts by username.

Whatever you do in future, thanks for all you’ve done here and I wish you the best.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

I just ate a ban over there… ???

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, we will remember them ?

Fare well and good luck, youll be back you have to be we’re to hard to resist ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I thought my wee joke would have changed your mind Blacko but fair enough, if you’ve had enough.

Forums are for filling time, nothing else… Same as the Sunday papers, stay away from the politics and your always happiest ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Time to move on’ is closed to new replies.